Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Wait so BYDLOBOT works with iw5m with this patch but not the last one? WHOA THTS AWESOME IF SO

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

NVM it doesnt work

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqualam View Post
    Wait so BYDLOBOT works with iw5m with this patch but not the last one? WHOA THTS AWESOME IF SO

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

NVM it doesnt work
    Pg 2. I have undetecdable .net ESP there sure the boxes are off a little but hey it's an ESP and I have a color texture mod so you make your team green enemy red you have a better visual hell I even gave a link to a cross hair undetecdable mod to make a neon green crosshairs if you want to match the color scheme idc if you use it but still why not I'd you don't want to just wait it out like the rest and not complain about hacks being patched this thread will just be locked for that ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PsYcHoHaX View Post
    Pg 2. I have undetecdable .net ESP there sure the boxes are off a little but hey it's an ESP and I have a color texture mod so you make your team green enemy red you have a better visual hell I even gave a link to a cross hair undetecdable mod to make a neon green crosshairs if you want to match the color scheme idc if you use it but still why not I'd you don't want to just wait it out like the rest and not complain about hacks being patched this thread will just be locked for that ...
    can i get the link too please?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Dudes...If you can program, you can make any hack undetectable. Bydlobot DOES work, you just have to bypass the aCI with it. Look for CoDMaster's tutorial.
    I used it not too long ago, been aimbotting/crashing people ever since. My name's even NTAuthority
    Idiots actually believe it's me. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Wats the link to CoDMaster's tutorial? and how did you name your self NTAuthority? Does insanes TEKNOMW3 hack(the new one) work on IW5M? cuz if it does it would be awesome becuz its like THE best hack.

Thanks
    I am not a coder and have 0 ideas what is on that post from codmaster, I would like to know whats all the codes and how to code your own hack too but its seems a bit too much since I never did anything similar to that. So yea I only hack i do not code, and i would need a lot of help ( skype/real life ( i would have to talk to someone who would be able to teach me ) )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojojojo666 View Post
    I am not a coder and have 0 ideas what is on that post from codmaster, I would like to know whats all the codes and how to code your own hack too but its seems a bit too much since I never did anything similar to that. So yea I only hack i do not code, and i would need a lot of help ( skype/real life ( i would have to talk to someone who would be able to teach me ) )
    Start by learning a programming language (C++ is preferred, then DirectX and C#/Visual Basic)
    Visit the source code sections for games, try to understand how the code works.
    Test simple things.
    Expand from there

On topic, I've managed to avoid keys from getting unbound. It only works sometimes though.(~90%)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    On topic, I've managed to avoid keys from getting unbound. It only works sometimes though.(~90%)
    How? Would be a very useful tidbit of info.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by RoflcopterGoesSoi View Post
    How? Would be a very useful tidbit of info.
    If I saw it here, those lil "tidbits" on 4d1 would see it and patch it. PM me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123