Thanks

is there a way to get custom gun sets?

is there a way to get custom gun sets on tekno gods crack becouse i see ppl with much better guns then me sorry if its a noobie question. thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by remz View Post
    is there a way to get custom gun sets on tekno gods crack becouse i see ppl with much better guns then me sorry if its a noobie question. thanks.
    The only gun you **can** get as of now from my knowledge is the AUG-HBar. Look for NH9's tutorials on how to get it. You'll need to be versed with a hex editor as Im not sure if her released a program for teknogods..

Thanks

Post AUG HBAR in IW5M / CoD:MW3

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    The only gun you **can** get as of now from my knowledge is the AUG-HBar. Look for NH9's tutorials on how to get it. You'll need to be versed with a hex editor as Im not sure if her released a program for teknogods..
    Yes, the only extra gun(s) you can get in MW3 are/is the AUG HBAR, but it is pretty much only a model swap with the M60E4 w/ Grip attachment (statistically similar, if not exact with M60 Grip).

To add on to what Kenshin said,

Get Cheat Engine and find the offset on Tekno for the class you want the AUG on, then replace the Primary Weapon value with 90 (hex: 0x5A / 5Ah).

For example, if your Primary Weapon in Custom Class 5 was the L118A, search for the offset to Custom Class 5, and replace 44 (hex: 0x2C / 2Ch) with 90 (hex: 0x5A / 5Ah).

Re-open that Custom Class, and you'll see an M60E4 in the Primary Weapon slot, but don't worry, when you spawn in, it'll be the AUG HBAR model from Modern Warfare 2, but will be statistically similar (if not exact) with the M60E4 with Grip attachment.

Threads and tutorials by other people:
    AUG HBAR Trainer for IW5M
    Cheat Engine Tutorial, by NH9 - will work for IW5M and Tekno (Variation in offsets however bytes are the same)

Hopefully, this helped in anyway, even though I practically answered anything but the OP's question.

Yes, I overdid the effects on this post...
    Last edited by LEGiiTxCHAOTiiC; 11-05-2012 at 04:31 PM.