Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 718
  1. #241
    JFRevolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    hi there guys, i injected the hack but i can't shoot anything when i press to shoot the game uses the panic knife...and my carater is always walking arround like an idiot...plz help me

  2. #242
    relisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    im using winject ands its telling me
    "remoteLoadLibrary and detourInjecting" err 0 target is protected.. i cant even get extreme injector to do it

    edit: i have tried a few different injectors. and ive downloaded tekno again still same issue
    Last edited by relisted; 01-15-2013 at 06:53 PM.

  3. #243
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,881
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by relisted View Post
    im using winject ands its telling me
    "remoteLoadLibrary and detourInjecting" err 0 target is protected.. i cant even get extreme injector to do it

    edit: i have tried a few different injectors. and ive downloaded tekno again still same issue
    Disable Data Execution Prevention on iw5mp.exe and run iw5mp.exe as an administrator.

  4. #244
    relisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    Disable Data Execution Prevention on iw5mp.exe and run iw5mp.exe as an administrator.

    quick question.
    is iw5mp and tekno the same thing? also.. does it matter im using the nosTEAM version? cause nothing is working for me. everything works fine on my other computer though

  5. #245
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,881
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by relisted View Post
    quick question.
    is iw5mp and tekno the same thing? also.. does it matter im using the nosTEAM version? cause nothing is working for me. everything works fine on my other computer though
    Tekno is MW3 ver 1.4.382 With teknogods client.
    IW5M is also MW3 1.4.382 but with iw5m's client.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenshin13 For This Useful Post:

    relisted (01-16-2013)

  7. #246
    Pearc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    how to disable Data Execution Prevention? ^^

  8. #247
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,881
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearc View Post
    how to disable Data Execution Prevention? ^^
    Idk, never found out because im too lazy to use google and prefer to bother people with my idiocy.

  9. #248
    asdrubaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    if I try to use the knife and fire spreads...

  10. #249
    vesgolol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    when I enter the 4D1 and the match will start my player starts walking alone, and do not shoot, when I press the left mouse button to shoot and stab him lie! help me please!

  11. #250
    mwxplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hax
    Posts
    584
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,665
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by vesgolol View Post
    when I enter the 4D1 and the match will start my player starts walking alone, and do not shoot, when I press the left mouse button to shoot and stab him lie! help me please!
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/594-call-d...ork-again.html

  12. #251
    vesgolol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Unhappy

    My hack works now, however every time I'm playing the "Steam Conection Failed" solution has this error?

  13. #252
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,881
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by vesgolol View Post
    My hack works now, however every time I'm playing the "Steam Conection Failed" solution has this error?
    Latest libnp.dll

  14. #253
    algiesha828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    the hack work on 4d1 of mw3, but shit is that, controls failed, when i press w, it walks without holding, when i press mouse1 to shoot it makes crouch or melee[tried on all servers] please fix this problem!

  15. #254
    FaberOSK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Whats wrong with you guys?!use autoinject!geezus!
    Hack is working perfectly!but you have to autoinject..

  16. #255
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,881
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by algiesha828 View Post
    the hack work on 4d1 of mw3, but shit is that, controls failed, when i press w, it walks without holding, when i press mouse1 to shoot it makes crouch or melee[tried on all servers] please fix this problem!
    The shit is you don't read. Not reading not only pisses off people by complaining but it also makes you seem like....not the brightest bulb out there.

Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] TeknoMW3 Trainer/Multihack (V1.0) -- PLEASE REPORT BUGS
    By [EPiC] Rev in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-21-2014, 03:22 PM
  2. [Release] 4D1 ,TeknoMw3 Trainer (Multihack)
    By H34T0 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-15-2013, 03:40 PM
  3. [Outdated] TeknoMW3 ESP
    By mwxplayer in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 07:53 AM
  4. ESP- Multihack difference?
    By squidmaster in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 06:16 PM
  5. [Release] MultiHack (ESP/NORECOIL/TEXTURE) All-In-One! FOUND BY MW2 HACK TEAM!
    By Koen in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 09:50 PM