Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoN07 View Post
    works fine but only for like 1 minute then it just kicks me from the server saying "Steam connect failed"
    Help?
    EDIT: how do I re-update the game? when I download the LaunchIW5M.exe file some weird error pops out. I think its because when I tried to rename iw5m.dat to iw5m.exe in the task manager. now I dont know how to change it back
    Upgrade to r29
    Downgrade to r25 (only place iw5m.dll...)
    ????
    profit.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mwxplayer For This Useful Post:

Twiixtor (01-28-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    works fine but only for like 1 minute then it just kicks me from the server saying "Steam connect failed"
    Help?
    EDIT: how do I re-update the game? when I download the LaunchIW5M.exe file some weird error pops out. I think its because when I tried to rename iw5m.dat to iw5m.exe in the task manager. now I dont know how to change it back
    Then first rename it back to.dat and then start with LaunchIw5M and then downgrade again and rename again^^

Thanks
    I got a problem... I dl'ed the extreme injector and clicked the auto inject box.. as u said writing: the IW5M.dat and injecting the injectme.dll when i go into 4d1 iw5m i get the WH and the settings f1 f2 etc. is useable but i still get the fcked up settings where it knives and lies down when i left click and then start shooting. Can u help maybe talk to me over skype. U can add me on skype: dexxy2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DeXxY View Post
    I got a problem... I dl'ed the extreme injector and clicked the auto inject box.. as u said writing: the IW5M.dat and injecting the injectme.dll when i go into 4d1 iw5m i get the WH and the settings f1 f2 etc. is useable but i still get the fcked up settings where it knives and lies down when i left click and then start shooting. Can u help maybe talk to me over skype. U can add me on skype: dexxy2
    Why don't you even try to read the whole thread for solutions? I mean there's an answer like two posts above yours

Thanks
    Detected!i got banned from 4d1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Felipe View Post
    Detected!i got banned from 4d1
    are you using r25?

Thanks
    Help?
    I have same problem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradaa View Post
    I have same problem
    because it got detected...

Thanks
    I did as u told me dl the extreme injector thingy.. clicked the autoinject thing. injected the injectme.dll wrote IW5M.dat in the box above.. go into the game it injects and closes the box. the WH and the other things work.. BUT! The controls are still fucked up! i dontk now if i did anything wrong.. Can u tell me if i did? or help me u can add my skype: dexxy2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I did as u told me dl the extreme injector thingy.. clicked the autoinject thing. injected the injectme.dll wrote IW5M.dat in the box above.. go into the game it injects and closes the box. the WH and the other things work.. BUT! The controls are still fucked up! i dontk now if i did anything wrong.. Can u tell me if i did? or help me u can add my skype: dexxy2
    downgrade to r25

Thanks
    Dude i followed ur steps on 4d1 iw5m.dat... Dl'ed extreme injector. clicked the auto inject. injected the injectme.dll and wrote iw5m.dat in the other box. then when i got into iw5m and join a server i get the esp n stuff. but i still got the weird controls where ur left mouse key is bugged n stuff. now i dont know if i did anything wrong but i think i did as u said can u please reply or explain / help me on skype? it would really help me alot! My skype is: dexxy2

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Can u give me a link on how? coz im probably just blind but it would help alot again <3

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

nvm i found it.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

so it didnt get undetected by downgrading to r25? or what? and is there a way to make it undetected by 4d1? or do i need to find a new esp? ty ALOT for the help on my other questions

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Dude i followed ur steps on 4d1 iw5m.dat... Dl'ed extreme injector. clicked the auto inject. injected the injectme.dll and wrote iw5m.dat in the other box. then when i got into iw5m and join a server i get the esp n stuff. but i still got the weird controls where ur left mouse key is bugged n stuff. now i dont know if i did anything wrong but i think i did as u said can u please reply or explain / help me on skype? it would really help me alot! My skype is: dexxy2

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Can u give me a link on how? coz im probably just blind but it would help alot again <3

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

nvm i found it.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

so it didnt get undetected by downgrading to r25? or what? and is there a way to make it undetected by 4d1? or do i need to find a new esp? ty ALOT for the help on my other questions
    See my post on downgrading, make sure you read it all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    going to try itt

Thanks
    dear Is this for Tekno and thanx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Papil View Post
    dear Is this for Tekno and thanx
    As the name implies, it is for both.