Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 718
  1. #391
    sukuara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    when i inject the game it works but controls changes and i can't play

  2. #392
    anonim93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Kenshin it worked on 4D1 TY ! ( FINNALY ) . CAN YOU HELP ME WITH JUST ONE MORE THING. IT ONLY HAS ONE LITTLE PROBLEM. IT MOVES NON STOPPING ? :s

  3. #393
    mwxplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hax
    Posts
    584
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,666
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by anonim93 View Post
    Kenshin it worked on 4D1 TY ! ( FINNALY ) . CAN YOU HELP ME WITH JUST ONE MORE THING. IT ONLY HAS ONE LITTLE PROBLEM. IT MOVES NON STOPPING ? :s
    Read the Hole Thread

  4. #394
    anonim93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mwxplayer View Post
    Read the Hole Thread
    Dude i already did that ! I wouldn't post the same question if it was solved . I did everything step by step nothing changes.

  5. #395
    Oikerw343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Why doesn't the board let the OP edit his post after 24 hours? It seems it would be helpful to update it when needed. Like for the downgrade itt.

    ---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by anonim93 View Post
    Dude i already did that ! I wouldn't post the same question if it was solved . I did everything step by step nothing changes.
    You have to do this first. Then follow the OP itt.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Oikerw343 For This Useful Post:

    anonim93 (02-23-2013)

  7. #396
    anonim93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Oikerw343 View Post
    Why doesn't the board let the OP edit his post after 24 hours? It seems it would be helpful to update it when needed. Like for the downgrade itt.

    ---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------



    You have to do this first. Then follow the OP itt.
    DUDE THANK YOU SOOO MUCH ! YOU MADE THIS HACK WORK. NO PRONES FROM NOW ON THANK YOU SO MUCH ( I'm pressing the Thanks button.)

  8. #397
    Oikerw343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by anonim93 View Post
    DUDE THANK YOU SOOO MUCH ! YOU MADE THIS HACK WORK. NO PRONES FROM NOW ON THANK YOU SO MUCH ( I'm pressing the Thanks button.)
    hehe, thanks man. Glad to help. It is Kenshin13 hack though. He did all the work. You should thank him.

  9. #398
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,885
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Oikerw343 View Post
    hehe, thanks man. Glad to help. It is Kenshin13 hack though. He did all the work. You should thank him.
    Made the hack.
    Made the tutorial.
    Released patch IW5M revision.

    You get the thanks.
    Ok. :P

  10. #399
    qvrm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    tried auto-injecting with multiple injectors, got the walking/keybind bug
    tried injecting the safe mode prompt, same problem
    tried renaming iw5m.dat to iw5m.exe and auto-injecting and injecting the safe mode prompt, same problem.

  11. #400
    boost999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    man now i think i allmost solved it but now it shows game has stoped working when i am injecting

  12. #401
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,885
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Try installing some MSVS Runtime libraries.

  13. #402
    wildkillerr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    milky way as every one know.....
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    kenshin uav dosn't work in iw5m.exe and iw5mp.exe plz halp.....

    sorry for enlish

  14. #403
    Al3xand8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HaxenVille
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by wildkillerr View Post
    kenshin uav dosn't work in iw5m.exe and iw5mp.exe plz halp.....

    sorry for enlish
    I've tested it,doesn't work,but you can use the Name ESP or Box ESP.

  15. #404
    sigitarmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    If you don't know how to use this, download a DLL injector.
    (Some Popular Ones: Extreme Injector, Winject, PerX, DC Injector)

    If you're using this on IW5M, you MUST Auto-Inject this. If you don't controls will unbind or you'll be unable to shoot normally.
    The only other alternative to this method is to inject it on a "Run In Safe Mode?" prompt. In this way, you will not need auto inject but simply to inject it here and click "No"...or "Yes".

    You may find Extreme Injector here.

    eg. Download Extreme Injector 2.1, Click Settings, Under "Injection Options" check the Auto-Inject box. Then click Ok. In the "Process Name" box, write "iw5m.dat" or "iw5mp.exe". Yes you can rename the iw5m.dat to iw5mp.exe to avoid updates. Now just start IW5M.
    You won't need to do this for TeknoMW3 as additional patching isn't needed.
    how to fix control?
    1. I Use auto inject (unable to shoot normally)
    2. alternative inject method (unable to shoot normally)

    i using IW5M+Extreme Injector 2.1 on windows 7 32bit

    thanks before for help, sory for bad english..

  16. #405
    Al3xand8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HaxenVille
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by sigitarmy View Post
    how to fix control?
    1. I Use auto inject (unable to shoot normally)
    2. alternative inject method (unable to shoot normally)

    i using IW5M+Extreme Injector 2.1 on windows 7 32bit

    thanks before for help, sory for bad english..
    Use his r25 downgrade....duuuh.
    P.S:I tried it,it works.

Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] TeknoMW3 Trainer/Multihack (V1.0) -- PLEASE REPORT BUGS
    By [EPiC] Rev in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-21-2014, 03:22 PM
  2. [Release] 4D1 ,TeknoMw3 Trainer (Multihack)
    By H34T0 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-15-2013, 03:40 PM
  3. [Outdated] TeknoMW3 ESP
    By mwxplayer in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 07:53 AM
  4. ESP- Multihack difference?
    By squidmaster in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 06:16 PM
  5. [Release] MultiHack (ESP/NORECOIL/TEXTURE) All-In-One! FOUND BY MW2 HACK TEAM!
    By Koen in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 09:50 PM