Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 718
  1. #616
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,881
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyhacks View Post
    why when i shot he knifes?? and move automatcly sorry for bad english
    Well, read everything.

  2. #617
    noob622's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aperture Science Holding Facility B210C
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Bored
    Seems as if its patched, at least for me. Maybe the most recent update? Was working fine before, but now its detected in almost all servers I go to. When its not detected I get a "Steam Connection Timed Out" as soon as I shoot. (Only when I shoot, which is weird.) I tried both this one on r25 and Papil's Simple Wallhack on r29, both detected.


    Update: Also my 4d1 account was banned while using r25. Seems as it is detected.
    Last edited by noob622; 04-17-2013 at 01:44 PM.

  3. #618
    Aorcent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by noob622 View Post
    Seems as if its patched, at least for me. Maybe the most recent update? Was working fine before, but now its detected in almost all servers I go to. When its not detected I get a "Steam Connection Timed Out" as soon as I shoot. (Only when I shoot, which is weird.) I tried both this one on r25 and Papil's Simple Wallhack on r29, both detected.
    If you are using IW5M, then there are update tests going on right now. The updates changes the libnp.dll coding, so thus the hacks are likely to be detected(?) I am not sure what libnp really do, since I am not a coder myself nor a programmer.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aorcent For This Useful Post:

    noob622 (04-17-2013)

  5. #619
    noob622's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aperture Science Holding Facility B210C
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Aorcent View Post


    If you are using IW5M, then there are update tests going on right now. The updates changes the libnp.dll coding, so thus the hacks are likely to be detected(?) I am not sure what libnp really do, since I am not a coder myself nor a programmer.
    I suspected that. The hacks starting getting detected as soon as I updated (to get the new libnp) and downgraded to r25.

  6. #620
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,881
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aorcent View Post
    what libnp really do
    It's the library housing the networking platform that allows you to connect to IW5M servers.

  7. #621
    Aorcent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post

    It's the library housing the networking platform that allows you to connect to IW5M servers.
    Obviously, it has nothing to do with the hacks, eh? So, what does the game have to do in order to make the hacks detectable?
    Ha.

  8. #622
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,881
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aorcent View Post


    Obviously, it has nothing to do with the hacks, eh? So, what does the game have to do in order to make the hacks detectable?
    Trying to play smart with me? My aimbot still works on R29 with ESPs etc.
    All I need to do is avoid using the uav cvar.

  9. #623
    Aorcent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Tired
    No, I am not.
    Ha.

  10. #624
    noob622's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aperture Science Holding Facility B210C
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    Trying to play smart with me? My aimbot still works on R29 with ESPs etc.
    All I need to do is avoid using the uav cvar.
    That's the g_compassShowEnemies CVAR, right? I'm not using that for my WH, yet suddenly today its detected. How recently have you tested it out?

  11. #625
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,881
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by noob622 View Post
    That's the g_compassShowEnemies CVAR, right? I'm not using that for my WH, yet suddenly today its detected. How recently have you tested it out?
    10 Minutes ago. But yea, something's detecting it for me too. Guess I'll mark this as detected...

    P.S. Know reversing? PM me and we could work out something.


    Bump as this still works on TeknoMW3.
    Last edited by Jorndel; 04-22-2013 at 11:45 AM.

  12. #626
    Twiixtor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Twix Factory
    Posts
    1,771
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    156
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Wait.. it doesn't say [Detected] anymore before the thread. It says [Release] so does that mean its not detected anymore?

  13. #627
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,881
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoN07 View Post
    Wait.. it doesn't say [Detected] anymore before the thread. It says [Release] so does that mean its not detected anymore?
    For Tekno, it's not. If you re-read the thread, I said that for 4D1 it is detected.

  14. #628
    -GodOfWar-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bored
    work r25 . no ban ?

  15. #629
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,881
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by -GodOfWar- View Post
    work r25 . no ban ?
    Read the thread for you answer. Or simply read the above post.

  16. #630
    Oikerw343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Does any multihack like this work on IW5M anymore (wallhack, laser, no kick, etc.) or is it only this one (which is great btw)? This is really sad news.

    Edit: Maybe this one still works. Thanks Kenshin for all your work. Had tons of fun with this.
    Last edited by Oikerw343; 04-22-2013 at 05:22 PM.

Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] TeknoMW3 Trainer/Multihack (V1.0) -- PLEASE REPORT BUGS
    By [EPiC] Rev in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-21-2014, 03:22 PM
  2. [Release] 4D1 ,TeknoMw3 Trainer (Multihack)
    By H34T0 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-15-2013, 03:40 PM
  3. [Outdated] TeknoMW3 ESP
    By mwxplayer in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 07:53 AM
  4. ESP- Multihack difference?
    By squidmaster in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 06:16 PM
  5. [Release] MultiHack (ESP/NORECOIL/TEXTURE) All-In-One! FOUND BY MW2 HACK TEAM!
    By Koen in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 09:50 PM