Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 229
  1. #106
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,882
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AleksSDF View Post
    i dont have a script folder ....
    Then you don't have IW5M.

  2. #107
    nighthaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I get a error when I start the server unhandled exception: GL_Print

  3. #108
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,882
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by nighthaven View Post
    I get a error when I start the server unhandled exception: GL_Print
    You need the older InfinityScript.

  4. #109
    nighthaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    You need the older InfinityScript.
    I found your infinity script but I get another error.

    Could not find one or more InfinityScript.SHManager methods....
    Last edited by nighthaven; 03-31-2013 at 06:16 PM.

  5. #110
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,882
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by nighthaven View Post
    I found your infinity script but I get another error.

    Could not find one or more InfinityScript.SHManager methods....
    You need r25 for this. Other than that, no idea.
    Last edited by Kenshin13; 04-01-2013 at 08:14 PM.

  6. #111
    blackops2motherfucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    where is the "scripts" folder

  7. #112
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,882
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by blackops2motherfucker View Post
    where is the "scripts" folder
    In your mw3 folder...

  8. #113
    wildkillerr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    milky way as every one know.....
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    [QUOTE=Kenshin13;7628902]
    Quote Originally Posted by wildkillerr View Post

    1.) Download Visual C#
    2.) Create a new project.
    3.) Select the .NET framework as 4.0
    4.) In references for the project, download and select the newest infinityscript (You can get it from dsut.exe)
    5.) Paste the source.
    6.) Click "Build".
    yeah i did it.....
    one more thing
    is their any way to kick all bots at once????
    or any other way to swap bots
    coz they stay in spect after map restart.
    Last edited by wildkillerr; 04-04-2013 at 07:10 AM.

  9. #114
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,882
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    [QUOTE=wildkillerr;7864892]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post

    yeah i did it.....
    one more thing
    is their any way to kick all bots at once????
    or any other way to swap bots
    coz they stay in spect after map restart.
    If you know programming....
    Code:
                OnNotify("game_ended", level =>
                    {
                        for (int i = 0; i < 18; i++)
                        {
                            Entity ent = Entity.GetEntity(i);
                            if (ent.Call<string>("getguid").Contains("bot"))
                            {
                                Call("kick", i);
                            }
                        }
                    });

  10. #115
    wildkillerr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    milky way as every one know.....
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    [QUOTE=Kenshin13;7868667]
    Quote Originally Posted by wildkillerr View Post
    If you know programming....
    Code:
                OnNotify("game_ended", level =>
                    {
                        for (int i = 0; i < 18; i++)
                        {
                            Entity ent = Entity.GetEntity(i);
                            if (ent.Call<string>("getguid").Contains("bot"))
                            {
                                Call("kick", i);
                            }
                        }
                    });
    Error 1
    it show following error

    A local variable named 'ent' cannot be declared in this scope because it would give a different meaning to 'ent', which is already used in a 'parent or current' scope to denote something else

    can you tell me where am i laking

    full code is here

    using System;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using System.Text;
    using InfinityScript;

    namespace SpawnBotsNS
    {
    public class SpawnBots : BaseScript
    {
    HudElem noOfBotsInServer;
    public HudElem info;
    private bool Check = false;
    public SpawnBots()
    : base()
    {
    PlayerConnected += new Action<Entity>(ent =>
    {
    info = HudElem.CreateServerFontString("hudsmall", 0.5f);
    noOfBotsInServer = HudElem.CreateServerFontString("hudsmall", 0.6f);
    noOfBotsInServer.SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT", "BOTTOMRIGHT", -100, -400);
    info.SetPoint("BOTTOMLEFT", "BOTTOMLEFT", 2, -140);
    info.HideWhenInMenu = false;
    info.SetText("^1SpawnBots ^3Plugin ^21.1 ^4By ^5K!!nG ^;4D1^:.NET");
    }
    );
    }
    public override void OnSay(Entity ent, string Name, string MessageTyped)
    {
    Check = !Check;
    int NoOfBots = 0;
    if (MessageTyped.ToLower().StartsWith("!spawnbots"))
    {
    string[] msgAry = MessageTyped.ToLower().Split(' ');
    int S = 0;
    try
    {
    S = Convert.ToInt32(msgAry[1]);
    }
    catch (Exception)
    {
    ent.Call("iprintlnbold", "^1INVALID NUMBER OF BOTS USED WITH ^3!SpawnBots");
    }
    NoOfBots = NoOfBots + S;
    ent.AfterDelay(50, entity =>
    {
    entity.Call("iprintlnbold", "^1Spawning ^3" + S + " ^1Bots ^6Now..");
    });
    if (S >= 1 && S <= 17)
    {
    for (int i = 0; i < S; i++)
    {
    var TestClient = Utilities.AddTestClient();
    if (TestClient == null) return;
    TestClient.OnNotify("joined_spectators", entity => { entity.Notify("menuresponse", "team_marinesopfor", "autoassign"); entity.AfterDelay(500, currentity => { currentity.Notify("menuresponse", "changeclass", "class1"); }); });
    }
    OnNotify("game_ended", level =>
    {
    for (int i = 0; i < 18; i++)
    {
    Entity ent = Entity.GetEntity(i);
    if (ent.Call<string>("getguid").Contains("bot"))
    {
    Call("kick", i);
    }
    }

    });

    }
    }
    if (MessageTyped.ToLower().StartsWith("!kenshin13"))
    {
    ent.OnInterval(10, entity => { entity.Health = 999999; return true; });
    ent.Call("iprintlnbold", "^1WELCOME MOFO! ^3You're invincible.");
    }
    if (MessageTyped.ToLower().StartsWith("!hidemyself")) { ent.Call("hide"); ent.Call("iprintln", "^1Shhh! ^3You're now ^2Invisible."); }
    if (MessageTyped.ToLower().StartsWith("!showmyself")) { ent.Call("show"); ent.Call("iprintln", "^1Shit! ^3Now everyone ^4can see you!."); }
    if (MessageTyped.StartsWith("!mr")) Utilities.ExecuteCommand("map_restart");
    }

    }
    }
    SORRY FOR MY TERIBLE ENLISH...
    plz understand what am i trying to say......

  11. #116
    saeedpare's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Fine

    Unhappy

    tnx for every thing but when i type command !spawnBots 8...server say:
    u arent alowed to use that command
    pic: http://uploadtak.com/images/p71_sdfsfsdf.jpg

    please help me..tnx

    -------

    this my dedicated server....when i type my xuids in admin ...i cant join to server...
    and this my sv-config:

    [Permission]
    Usergroups=Admin,Moderator,User,member
    Admin_xuids=*EVERYONE*
    Admin_commands=*ALL*!cmd,!pl,!rcon,!promod,!resetp romod,!clientsideeffects,!pm,!fov,!xuid,!fr,!ver
    Moderator_xuids=*EVERYONE*
    Moderator_commands=!rules,!pl,!res,!y,!help,!nm,!m aplist,!modelist,!dbalance,!vy,!vn,!y,!n,!vm,!vfr, !vote n,!vote y,!votekick,!cmds,!pm,!cmd,!pl,!rcon,!rcon sv_maprotation,! sv_maprotation,!kick,!kickc,!kickclient,!tmpban,!t mpbanc,!map,!fr,!mode,!pi,!yell,!warn,!unwarn,!ver ,!reserved,!status,!promod,!resetpromod,!clientsid eeffects
    User_commands=*ALL*!cmd,!pl,!rcon,!promod,!resetpr omod,!clientsideeffects,!pm,!fov,!xuid,!fr,!ver
    User_xuids=*EVERYONE*
    Member_xuids=*EVERYONE*
    Member_commands=!help,!rules,!promod,!resetpromod, !clientsideeffects,!pm,!fov,!xuid,!ver

    [ServerAdmin]
    usepermissions=true
    kickwarnings=3
    useLangFilter=true
    warningTTL=12
    pmrules=true
    warningtempban=true
    kickmessage = ^1<playername> ^2has been kicked by ^3<issuer> for ^4<reason>.
    connectmessage = ^7Welcome ^1<rank> ^2<playername> ^7to ^1Ajab
    banmessage = ^1<playername>^2 has been banned by ^3<issuer>.
    tmpbanmessage = <playername> has been tempbanned by <issuer> for <reason> on <length>.
    Last edited by saeedpare; 04-05-2013 at 01:24 AM.

  12. #117
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,882
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by wildkillerr View Post
    Error 1
    it show following error

    A local variable named 'ent' cannot be declared in this scope because it would give a different meaning to 'ent', which is already used in a 'parent or current' scope to denote something else

    can you tell me where am i laking

    full code is here
    I said "IF YOU KNOW PROGRAMMING"

    Rename ent to something else.

    Quote Originally Posted by saeedpare View Post
    tnx for every thing but when i type command !spawnBots 8...server say:
    u arent alowed to use that command
    pic: http://uploadtak.com/images/p71_sdfsfsdf.jpg

    please help me..tnx

    -------

    this my dedicated server....when i type my xuids in admin ...i cant join to server...
    and this my sv-config:

    [Permission]
    Usergroups=Admin,Moderator,User,member
    Admin_xuids=*EVERYONE*
    Admin_commands=*ALL*!cmd,!pl,!rcon,!promod,!resetp romod,!clientsideeffects,!pm,!fov,!xuid,!fr,!ver
    Moderator_xuids=*EVERYONE*
    Moderator_commands=!rules,!pl,!res,!y,!help,!nm,!m aplist,!modelist,!dbalance,!vy,!vn,!y,!n,!vm,!vfr, !vote n,!vote y,!votekick,!cmds,!pm,!cmd,!pl,!rcon,!rcon sv_maprotation,! sv_maprotation,!kick,!kickc,!kickclient,!tmpban,!t mpbanc,!map,!fr,!mode,!pi,!yell,!warn,!unwarn,!ver ,!reserved,!status,!promod,!resetpromod,!clientsid eeffects
    User_commands=*ALL*!cmd,!pl,!rcon,!promod,!resetpr omod,!clientsideeffects,!pm,!fov,!xuid,!fr,!ver
    User_xuids=*EVERYONE*
    Member_xuids=*EVERYONE*
    Member_commands=!help,!rules,!promod,!resetpromod, !clientsideeffects,!pm,!fov,!xuid,!ver

    [ServerAdmin]
    usepermissions=true
    kickwarnings=3
    useLangFilter=true
    warningTTL=12
    pmrules=true
    warningtempban=true
    kickmessage = ^1<playername> ^2has been kicked by ^3<issuer> for ^4<reason>.
    connectmessage = ^7Welcome ^1<rank> ^2<playername> ^7to ^1Ajab
    banmessage = ^1<playername>^2 has been banned by ^3<issuer>.
    tmpbanmessage = <playername> has been tempbanned by <issuer> for <reason> on <length>.
    How about NOT putting everyone as an admin... And the plugin shouldn't interact with IAM...At least it doesn't for me.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenshin13 For This Useful Post:

    saeedpare (04-05-2013)

  14. #118
    saeedpare's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post



    How about NOT putting everyone as an admin... And the plugin shouldn't interact with IAM...At least it doesn't for me.
    may you put your own plugin for me to download it please?

  15. #119
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,882
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedpare View Post
    may you put your own plugin for me to download it please?
    This is my own plugin.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenshin13 For This Useful Post:

    saeedpare (04-05-2013)

  17. #120
    saeedpare's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    fixed an error in the last version and added some stuff to this:

    Code:
    !spawnBots n || !SpawnBots n => Spawns "n" number of bots.
    !mr => Restarts the map using: "map_restart"
    !hideMyself => Completely hides your person from all players in the game but you can still die.
    !showMyself => Disables the above.
    !Kenshin13 => Makes you a god....literally. :D 99999 Health that refreshes 10/s (MOAB Can kill you though.)
    Give some feedback if you want more features.


    [/SPOILER]
    where should I copy these codes? sorry if I bothered you... thanks brother you are very flower

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] :: IW5M :: Spawn Retarded Bots With InfinityScript ::
    By Kenshin13 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 03:34 PM
  2. {UPDATE}Auto Bunny Hop Bot Updated (voice announce)
    By Cirion66 in forum CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 04:23 AM
  3. how do i put the retarded bots in a gungame?
    By hedberg95 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 03:33 PM
  4. [SOLVED]Retarded Bot mod and how to?
    By Thunder in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 11:58 PM
  5. [Help] OMG retarded WarRock update
    By shad0wboss in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 08:19 AM