Thread: IW5M Public hax

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 115
  1. #16
    Skolino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    Your post should be funny...........but I shouldn't laugh...

    DOWNGRADE...
    here im injected but nothing happening.

    im do it to: -> Right Click on your game properties then goto compaibility then mark "run as administrator" do same for DLL Injector.. and after that it will most likely give you Msvcr100.dll missing that means you're missing some C++ Runtime libraries...
    that happens with @raghavsharma301 too..

    PS : Injector says target Protected that means Injector does not have enough rights to inject that DLL.. you MUST run it as administrator.

    but still the same problem

  2. #17
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,876
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Skolino View Post
    here im injected but nothing happening.

    im do it to: -> Right Click on your game properties then goto compaibility then mark "run as administrator" do same for DLL Injector.. and after that it will most likely give you Msvcr100.dll missing that means you're missing some C++ Runtime libraries...
    that happens with @raghavsharma301 too..

    PS : Injector says target Protected that means Injector does not have enough rights to inject that DLL.. you MUST run it as administrator.

    but still the same problem
    Then completely reinstall IW5M and only use an administration account (Not a user one) and disable UAC.

  3. #18
    Skolino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    Then completely reinstall IW5M and only use an administration account (Not a user one) and disable UAC.
    oks, but im injected others DLL's and inject! This dll dont inject

  4. #19
    Moorpheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fukushima
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I have visual c++ 2005, 2008 and 2010, installed, framework 4, I downloaded the 2 missing DLL's (msvcr110.dll and msvcp110.dll) but im still getting a error:
    "bla bla bla __crtCreateSymbolicLinkW bla bla bla MSVCR110.dll"

    Then i ask you, the problem is the hack or whothafck is the problem?
    Im also running game and injector as admin!

    And google don't helped me out

  5. #20
    cucuYeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    En la revista
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Moorpheus View Post
    I have visual c++ 2005, 2008 and 2010, installed, framework 4, I downloaded the 2 missing DLL's (msvcr110.dll and msvcp110.dll) but im still getting a error:
    "bla bla bla __crtCreateSymbolicLinkW bla bla bla MSVCR110.dll"

    Then i ask you, the problem is the hack or whothafck is the problem?
    Im also running game and injector as admin!

    And google don't helped me out
    Is Visual Studio free? Just asking D:

  6. #21
    Moorpheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fukushima
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBossMan99 View Post
    Is Visual Studio free? Just asking D:
    No, it costs $500 per minute used

  7. #22
    mwxplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hax
    Posts
    584
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,663
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    Your post should be funny...........but I shouldn't laugh...

    DOWNGRADE...
    No it's because some idiots don't read the hole thread.

  8. #23
    raghavsharma301's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    Then completely reinstall IW5M and only use an administration account (Not a user one) and disable UAC.

    doesn't work

  9. #24
    Skolino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by raghavsharma301 View Post
    doesn't work
    here to. I think the problem is the dll

    Because only this dll is not injected

  10. #25
    cucuYeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    En la revista
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Moorpheus View Post
    No, it costs $500 per minute used
    Bad sarcasm... i'm guessing it's free. Microsoft's website isn't really that helpful... first it says you can get it for free, then it says it's 100 dollars.


    If anybody with a lack of sarcasm could provide me with a concrete answer please >.>

  11. #26
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,876
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBossMan99 View Post
    Bad sarcasm... i'm guessing it's free. Microsoft's website isn't really that helpful... first it says you can get it for free, then it says it's 100 dollars.


    If anybody with a lack of sarcasm could provide me with a concrete answer please >.>
    It does require money. But hackers usually don't pay for shit. I got my VS 2010 Premium for no $$

  12. #27
    Skolino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    It does require money. But hackers usually don't pay for shit. I got my VS 2010 Premium for no $$
    here i injected this dll but, error . I think the problem is the dll

    Because only this dll is not injected others works normaly

  13. #28
    cucuYeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    En la revista
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    It does require money. But hackers usually don't pay for shit. I got my VS 2010 Premium for no $$
    So it's torrentable?

  14. #29
    undeadoptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    can you explain exactly what i have to do to make this work all you say is start it with the dll how????

  15. #30
    drizeisse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Moorpheus View Post
    I have visual c++ 2005, 2008 and 2010, installed, framework 4, I downloaded the 2 missing DLL's (msvcr110.dll and msvcp110.dll) but im still getting a error:
    "bla bla bla __crtCreateSymbolicLinkW bla bla bla MSVCR110.dll"
    I have exactly the same problem,
    in french :
    Le point d'entrée de procédure _crtCreateSymbolicLinkW est introuvable dans la bibliothèque de liens dynamiques MSVCR110.dll.
    In english, i think it's :
    The procedure entry point _crtCreateSymbolicLinkW could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR110.dll.

    Concretely and without sarcasm (I do not understand English well enough for that), what should he do? Maybe you can give us your version of this dll?
    I would like to get an answer once, and I'm not blonde.

    Again, sorry for my english I'm French.
    Sincerely,
    Driz.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] When public hax be ready with chams? S:
    By VIPS4life in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 07:37 PM
  2. help with Public hax v4
    By HaxFrank in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 06:50 PM
  3. The Public Hax are the Best on the PLanet . Anyone Agree . iDO
    By 1GtKing in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 02:03 PM
  4. MPGH PUBLIC HAX
    By FoneJacker in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 05:58 PM
  5. PUBLIC HAX
    By toolman in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 06:16 PM