Thread: IW5M Public hax

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 106 to 115 of 115
  1. #106
    undeadoptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    these instructions makes no sense post a vid tutorial please..

  2. #107
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,882
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by undeadoptic View Post
    these instructions makes no sense post a vid tutorial please..
    Then you need to go back to school mate. A 13 year old's IQ is required...

  3. #108
    Twiixtor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Twix Factory
    Posts
    1,771
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    156
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    Then you need to go back to school mate. A 13 year old's IQ is required...
    I agree with undeadoptic.. I can't understand them either and I am 15 so.. A video tutorial would be greatly appreciated!

  4. #109
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,882
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoN07 View Post
    I agree with undeadoptic.. I can't understand them either and I am 15 so.. A video tutorial would be greatly appreciated!
    Hmm, sorry, forgot people didn't learn programming at 12 for me. None the less, there is a reason I made this tutorial so difficult. It's so not everyone can do it. :P So no video tutorial will be provided.

  5. #110
    Twiixtor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Twix Factory
    Posts
    1,771
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    156
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    Hmm, sorry, forgot people didn't learn programming at 12 for me. None the less, there is a reason I made this tutorial so difficult. It's so not everyone can do it. :P So no video tutorial will be provided.
    So that means that not a lot of people will be able to do it and it wont get many downloads the the result is you are a (bad word here) because you won't help.

  6. #111
    cucuYeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    En la revista
    Posts
    1,370
    Reputation
    272
    Thanks
    2,536
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoN07 View Post
    So that means that not a lot of people will be able to do it and it wont get many downloads the the result is you are a (bad word here) because you won't help.
    No, actually.

    If it is released, many people will know how to patch aCI so it will be more noticeable and aCI will update- effectively leaving you at the position you were in,

    as no other ways of bypassing aCI are known.


    Anyways, you are able to use this hack: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/594-call-d...ver-2-1-a.html

    It is fairly easy- just inject and play.

  7. #112
    Twiixtor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Twix Factory
    Posts
    1,771
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    156
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBossMan99 View Post
    No, actually.

    If it is released, many people will know how to patch aCI so it will be more noticeable and aCI will update- effectively leaving you at the position you were in,

    as no other ways of bypassing aCI are known.


    Anyways, you are able to use this hack: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/594-call-d...ver-2-1-a.html

    It is fairly easy- just inject and play.
    I am using that hack the whole time but I want to use this hack now because it has a better esp and everything is easier to enable/disable where in the hack you said you have to memorise what each button enables. I don't like the AC-130 type ESP. I prefer the ESP that is in this hack but I can't get it to work. I do everything EXACTLY as it is said and at the end when I inject the hack and join a server I get an error and when I restart iw5m I get banned for 4 days.

  8. #113
    mwxplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hax
    Posts
    584
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,665
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoN07 View Post
    I am using that hack the whole time but I want to use this hack now because it has a better esp and everything is easier to enable/disable where in the hack you said you have to memorise what each button enables. I don't like the AC-130 type ESP. I prefer the ESP that is in this hack but I can't get it to work. I do everything EXACTLY as it is said and at the end when I inject the hack and join a server I get an error and when I restart iw5m I get banned for 4 days.
    downgrade to r25,
    1.Open CE and Enter this address 0x0055A820 (CG_Trace)
    2.Right click and "Find out what re-writes to this address"
    3.Right Click and Select "Current Function"
    4.Jump to the start of the function (starts from push ebp)
    5.change this push ebp to retn or ret
    6.Close CE
    7.Inject the hack
    8.Profit.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to mwxplayer For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Jorndel (04-02-2013)

  10. #114
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,882
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by mwxplayer View Post
    downgrade to r25,
    1.Open CE and Enter this address 0x0055A820 (CG_Trace)
    2.Right click and "Find out what re-writes to this address"
    3.Right Click and Select "Current Function"
    4.Jump to the start of the function (starts from push ebp)
    5.change this push ebp to retn or ret
    6.Close CE
    7.Inject the hack
    8.Profit.
    Which is basically re-writing the tutorial....Make a video tutorial ?up to you, ik mw3 no longer interests you.

  11. #115
    mwxplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hax
    Posts
    584
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,665
    My Mood
    Doh

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] When public hax be ready with chams? S:
    By VIPS4life in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 07:37 PM
  2. help with Public hax v4
    By HaxFrank in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 06:50 PM
  3. The Public Hax are the Best on the PLanet . Anyone Agree . iDO
    By 1GtKing in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 02:03 PM
  4. MPGH PUBLIC HAX
    By FoneJacker in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 05:58 PM
  5. PUBLIC HAX
    By toolman in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 06:16 PM