Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 106 to 117 of 117
  1. #106
    snanahmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Isnt there anyway to get unbanned from a server in the newer version of teknomw3 ??
    Got banned from a server because i had an argument with the kiddo admin ...
    never hacked and dont know much about hacking ... is there anyway to bypass ??
    Because i've seen guys ... alot of them who get banned from the server but they just reappear like as if they were never banned ....

    thnx
    Last edited by snanahmd; 04-21-2014 at 09:50 AM.

  2. #107
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,711
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by snanahmd View Post
    Isnt there anyway to get unbanned from a server in the newer version of teknomw3 ??
    Got banned from a server because i had an argument with the kiddo admin ...
    never hacked and dont know much about hacking ... is there anyway to bypass ??
    Because i've seen guys ... alot of them who get banned from the server but they just reappear like as if they were never banned ....

    thnx
    One which I know for is private.

  3. #108
    snanahmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    so u mean that technically there is no way for any noobs like me with no hackin skills ??

    EDIT : but then how come there are so many guys on tekno servers that get banned for hacking are then again playing on the same servers
    Last edited by snanahmd; 04-21-2014 at 10:00 AM.

  4. #109
    殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Hitokiri~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Cancer.
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    863
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by snanahmd View Post
    so u mean that technically there is no way for any noobs like me with no hackin skills ??

    EDIT : but then how come there are so many guys on tekno servers that get banned for hacking are then again playing on the same servers
    Precisely.

  5. #110
    snanahmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Lovroman ...
    what did u mean by PRIVATE ??
    so is there any chance that there will be any tool for that in near future ??
    like the unbanners for the previous versions ??

    EDIT : I've been playing for quite a while now and i've seen lots of guys evading bans ??
    how is this possible ?? i mean every guy in teknomw3 just cant be a hackker ??
    Last edited by snanahmd; 04-21-2014 at 10:20 AM.

  6. #111
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,711
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by snanahmd View Post
    Lovroman ...
    what did u mean by PRIVATE ??
    so is there any chance that there will be any tool for that in near future ??
    like the unbanners for the previous versions ??
    Only a few people use it and it's not publicly released.
    Maybe.

  7. #112
    snanahmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    ohh ok thnx for the replies guys ...
    i actually thought it would be really easy seeing how the people who got banned just jumped in again on the next match :P
    well i guess i would just have to wait ... i m actually banned on just one server because of some kiddo admin ...
    but that was my fav one ... guess i'll just have to look on some other servers ...

    cheers

  8. #113
    殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Hitokiri~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Cancer.
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    863
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by snanahmd View Post
    ohh ok thnx for the replies guys ...
    i actually thought it would be really easy seeing how the people who got banned just jumped in again on the next match :P
    well i guess i would just have to wait ... i m actually banned on just one server because of some kiddo admin ...
    but that was my fav one ... guess i'll just have to look on some other servers ...

    cheers
    From what I've seen from playing, there has never been anyone except hkClan members who has the ability to unban themselves.
    Several claimed to have spoofed their MAC address and had gotten unbanned that way so I guess you can try that though I've reversed the ban system for the newest TeknoMW3 and they don't use MAC addresses at all...

    Give it a shot, you got nothing to lose.

  9. #114
    Lexer37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind yo bitch ass
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post

    From what I've seen from playing, there has never been anyone except hkClan members who has the ability to unban themselves.
    Several claimed to have spoofed their MAC address and had gotten unbanned that way so I guess you can try that though I've reversed the ban system for the newest TeknoMW3 and they don't use MAC addresses at all...

    Give it a shot, you got nothing to lose.
    lawl, and hkClan has what, 6 members? There are loads of people on servers which are easily getting unbanned.
    But whatever you say, k.

  10. #115
    殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Hitokiri~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Cancer.
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    863
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexer37 View Post
    lawl, and hkClan has what, 6 members? There are loads of people on servers which are easily getting unbanned.
    But whatever you say, k.
    Then Mr. 1337, please be sure to share it with us since you're so knowledgeable about the subject.

  11. #116
    Zopa441's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    It works, but why name randomizer? get kicked for it

  12. #117
    殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Hitokiri~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Cancer.
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    863
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zopa441 View Post
    It works, but why name randomizer? get kicked for it
    Doesn't work on newest version. It still works on 2.7.0.1 servers.
    Also, it's not the name randomizer that does the kicking. It's...something else...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Similar Threads

  1. Warrock unbanner
    By xtrylanx in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 06:56 AM
  2. im a choob XD btw is there a way to unbann acc?
    By maiko in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 11:28 AM
  3. i need an unbanner
    By oOo.shadow.oOo in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 09:44 AM
  4. How big you are in the universe?
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 09:50 PM
  5. RuneScape IP Unbanner
    By Super-Man in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 08:27 PM