Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JJunzXian View Post
    May I ask other than adding a derpy man dancing, changing some lines in the credits and changing the program icon, what have you done to the program? The green color and the sliding window were made by Rogue. I started this and Rogue helped me finished this. You just took the source code and added some lines and you claim to "skinned" the program. I didn't mean to be rude but you need to know the amount of time me and Rogue (mostly Rogue) spent on this to get it working. When we got this code from MassTumor, it was in A MESS. Non of the title match to it self. Rogue tested every single one of it by itself and I need to change the starting codes to get it working on TeknoMW3. If you want to put this program. Put it AS IT and not add some lines to it, add a BIG ABOUT PAGE saying to THANK you for "MODDING" the program and claim to "skinned" the program. We did all the hard work and you added some lines and put your BIG NAME all over it.
    If I sounded harsh, I apologize in advance. I have encountered someone like this back in the days and i'm not very fond of this kind of acts.
    It's called "Stealing Credits".
    It's not even a new concept. Welcome to the world where everyone wants to "make" something by "themselves".

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hkKenshin For This Useful Post:

EcOfGeRi. (01-10-2014),hkDavy (02-09-2014),Lovroman (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    May I ask other than adding a derpy man dancing, changing some lines in the credits and changing the program icon, what have you done to the program? The green color and the sliding window were made by Rogue. I started this and Rogue helped me finished this. You just took the source code and added some lines and you claim to "skinned" the program. I didn't mean to be rude but you need to know the amount of time me and Rogue (mostly Rogue) spent on this to get it working. When we got this code from MassTumor, it was in A MESS. Non of the title match to it self. Rogue tested every single one of it by itself and I need to change the starting codes to get it working on TeknoMW3. If you want to put this program. Put it AS IT and not add some lines to it, add a BIG ABOUT PAGE saying to THANK you for "MODDING" the program and claim to "skinned" the program. We did all the hard work and you added some lines and put your BIG NAME all over it.
    If I sounded harsh, I apologize in advance. I have encountered someone like this back in the days and i'm not very fond of this kind of acts.
    you dont need to apologize, im sorry if i did anything wrong..i really am..if you want ill ask admin to take down the thread..
    i will even delete the source code from my computer if you want..i just want everyone to be happy...

again, im sorry for everything..hope you can forgive me
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It's called "Stealing Credits".
    It's not even a new concept. Welcome to the world where everyone wants to "make" something by "themselves".
    you sound like somebody did that to you 2, and now you're mad

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by markokojic View Post
    you sound like somebody did that to you 2, and now you're mad
    As far I know a few people did that to him, which is why he doesn't release anything anymore, or at least much less than before.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EcOfGeRi. For This Useful Post:

hkKenshin (01-10-2014),Lovroman (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    he doesnt need to share source codes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Sure..that's the reason not to give him credits? Lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    When we got this code from MassTumor, it was in A MESS. Non of the title match to it self. Rogue tested every single one of it by itself and I need to change the starting codes to get it working on TeknoMW3. If you want to put this program. Put it AS IT and not add some lines to it, add a BIG ABOUT PAGE saying to THANK you for "MODDING" the program and claim to "skinned" the program. We did all the hard work and you added some lines and put your BIG NAME all over it.

The code was a mess? The code was perfect, not a single error and all the offsets were correct hints why my program worked flawlessly. You had so many errors because you was missing the key part that I did not release with the rest of the source because I knew a bunch of kids were going to try to recompile the source and claim it as their own at least you gave credit though. So what was all the hard work your talking about when you had the source right there in front of you.

The title offsets were simple to figure out I even explained how to do this on 4D1 before I released the trainer and switched from VB to c#.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12