Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    81|DrizZle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    527
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Tekno MW3 Clantag Hack

    TeknoMW3 Clantag Hack by ~DrizZle
    Feautures:
    -Censored Name in Scoreboard with all Colours:
    -Red
    -Green
    -Yellow
    -Blue
    -Cyan
    -Magenta
    -Brown
    -Green
    -Dark Red
    -Black
    -Gold
    -"No Name" in Scoreboard
    -Actually this is just the Censored name without the texture.So your name keeps changing in the Scoreboard.Yes only in Scoreboard.Why? Because this Just changes your Clantag.I will try to find another way and may release it.
    How to use?
    Well this should be pretty easy.As I said this works like a Clantag Changer.And where do you change your clantag?Exactley.In the Main menu.So go in the Main Menu -> Open the Hack -> Select No Name or Censored Name Colour you want -> Join a server -> Enjoy.
    Should be pretty easy.


    Ofcourse you dont need a ACI Disabler because (as I just said) this works like a simple Clantag Changer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Screen 1.jpg  

    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

  2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to 81|DrizZle For This Useful Post:

    alvingz1 (12-15-2014),ascdante (12-18-2014),ASFeld (12-15-2014),brohh (12-14-2014),elcabalero (12-18-2014),iLoveuyt (12-16-2014),ionutz1559 (12-18-2014),Iron.Wolf (01-03-2015),Jammar (12-14-2014),japie2522 (12-17-2014),jorgepb (12-06-2015),kalpamay123 (06-14-2016),mamad_mh11 (02-17-2015),MH11 (08-13-2015),r3st4rt (12-17-2014),Ragetoaster (12-23-2014),Ramiz28 (12-22-2014),StardustDragonV2 (12-19-2014),Supremeballer (12-21-2014),TheSniper_CODHUN (12-15-2014),TobiiOdaaSoo (12-17-2014),usamamalik09 (12-26-2014),vipthayghe (12-14-2014)

  3. #2
    Samos123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    320
    My Mood
    Angelic
    omg its just same like RexDZN's name hider
    Last edited by Samos123; 12-14-2014 at 07:58 AM.

  4. #3
    81|DrizZle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    527
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Samos123 View Post
    omg its just same like RexDZN's name hider
    First of all I dont even know what or who Rex is.
    Second of all I dont even Care.

  5. #4
    Malinka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Because you found it. Sure. When any1 want to have Adresses for force class in isnipe, write a message here.

  6. #5
    hkDavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    905
    Quote Originally Posted by Malinka View Post
    Because you found it. Sure. When any1 want to have Adresses for force class in isnipe, write a message here.
    Don't play the skid game with him, keep your hacks and addresses, if you release those it'll allow him to leech it.
    Last edited by hkDavy; 12-14-2014 at 01:02 PM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to hkDavy For This Useful Post:

    Malinka (12-14-2014)

  8. #6
    81|DrizZle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    527
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Malinka View Post
    Because you found it. Sure. When any1 want to have Adresses for force class in isnipe, write a message here.
    *If
    Funny. Yes I found them. I have to say that you helped me at one so I can add you to Credits if you want to.
    Anyways enjoy releasing force isnipe custom class. MrRoot posted his unlocker anyway so people can just decomplie the exe to get the Source.
    So better talk to me before you say shit.
    -DrizZle

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to 81|DrizZle For This Useful Post:

    Jammar (12-14-2014)

  10. #7
    81|DrizZle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    527
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by hkDavy View Post
    Don't play the skid game with him, keep your hacks and addresses, if you release him it'll allow him to leech it.
    Who plays the skid game? Because I defenitly dont.

  11. #8
    81|DrizZle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    527
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    And I still dont understand why everyone keeps telling me that I stole it from people I dont even know
    Someone told me I stoled design.
    Seriously? I checked that name hider of rex and the colours are same orders like mine thats right.
    But If anyone would have enough brain to understand that this is just same order as in MW3 (Example ^1=Red ^2=Green ^3=...) you would may Understand that I stole shit.
    -DrizZle

  12. #9
    Malinka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Well, i wont play anything with him. He's just an idiot. I will just ignore you.

    PS. Dont DoS me with your shitty booter.

  13. #10
    [RM] Replays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Good job hex editing bro lol thats [RM] Rexdzns lol stealing

  14. #11
    81|DrizZle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    527
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Malinka View Post
    Well, i wont play anything with him. He's just an idiot. I will just ignore you.

    PS. Dont DoS me with your shitty booter.
    I didnt boot you. You should buy better Internet my dear.

  15. #12
    81|DrizZle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    527
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by [RM] Replays View Post
    Good job hex editing bro lol thats [RM] Rexdzns lol stealing
    Oh Sure Hex editing.You want to see the project file? Wait I dont even Care and I still dont know who Rex is. I hex edited Shit but whatever.

  16. #13
    Malinka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Well you will do it, darling.

  17. #14
    81|DrizZle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    527
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Uhmm? And how can you know?

  18. #15
    [RM] Replays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    well maybe you should change the look because it looks like ours

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] Mw3 SP Hack.
    By Jorndel in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 06:43 PM
  2. [Patched] Mw3 Package Hacks
    By japanese_dude in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 11:34 PM
  3. [Patched] C.o.D MW3 Texture Hack Light ( Playerskins Only)
    By 444555 in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 12:43 PM
  4. [Patched] MW3 Rank Hack v. 1.2.358
    By mGH|StikxX in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 02:08 PM
  5. MW3 Rank Hack
    By 67t89lltas5e in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-13-2011, 10:54 AM