Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    81|DrizZle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    527
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    ||You cant see any Server?||CLICK HERE||

    Credits: 81|DrizZle , Martin4435
    Hello Guys.
    You probably already Noticed TeknoMW3 v2.7.3.6 is out.
    Everyone who used my Clantag Hack before the new Update will be "banned".
    "Banned".Your Name just turns to "thisguyhax" and you cant see or join any Server.
    Well probably you want to know how to be able to play again.
    Pretty easy. There are 2 Methods.

    Method 1:
    Try your luck changing your Clantag with a clantag Changer before your Name turns to thisguyhax.
    The easier and faster Method
    Method 2:
    Open your MW3 Folder -> Open teknogods.ini -> Exchange NetworkInterfaceList= with [LIST=1]
    NetworkInterfaceList=[1 = 192.168.2.102; 0 = 169.254.123.48; 2 = 10.129.101.250; 255 (default) = ANY IP

    Should work Fine again. I hope I was able to help you. Also the ACI Disabler dont work anymore. So all Public Hacks wont work. I have a Private Hack that I sell only. So please stop asking me to get it free! Buy it or get out of my way lol.
    Last edited by 81|DrizZle; 12-19-2014 at 11:09 AM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 81|DrizZle For This Useful Post:

    montyx (12-26-2014),[FORGOTEMAIL]iamcool12 (12-19-2014)

  3. #2
    brohh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    not working

  4. #3
    81|DrizZle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    527
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by brohh View Post
    not working
    Worked for 4 of my friends.
    Add me on skype
    Skype name : psvgammer

  5. #4
    殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Hitokiri~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Cancer.
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    863
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Oh, can I see pictures of this private hack?

  6. #5
    81|DrizZle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    527
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post
    Oh, can I see pictures of this private hack?
    Sure its nothing Special tho.
    Copper boxes,No Recoil,Infected custom class hack.
    Should be basics for you.

  7. #6
    191's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by 81|DrizZle View Post
    Sure its nothing Special tho.
    Copper boxes,No Recoil,Infected custom class hack.
    Should be basics for you.
    You're seriously retarded. You try to sell shit which is public. Gj there. What about getting some real private features? Probably not so good, since you can't do shit.

  8. #7
    81|DrizZle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    527
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by 191 View Post
    You're seriously retarded. You try to sell shit which is public. Gj there. What about getting some real private features? Probably not so good, since you can't do shit.
    First of all why do you have to insult? What is this? Kindergarden? Second of all the feautures and not the hack is public. Show me a link to a hack with:
    No Recoil
    Chopperbox
    IP Grabber
    Custom class as Infected

    And I cant do shit? Well probably there is a simple reason. Everyone started as a Newbie. Now dont feel like a boss because you code now for pff idk 1-2 years? I started 2 months ago and Im still learning. What the fuck do you think?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by 81|DrizZle View Post
    First of all why do you have to insult? What is this? Kindergarden? Second of all the feautures and not the hack is public. Show me a link to a hack with:
    No Recoil
    Chopperbox
    IP Grabber
    Custom class as Infected

    And I cant do shit? Well probably there is a simple reason. Everyone started as a Newbie. Now dont feel like a boss because you code now for pff idk 1-2 years? I started 2 months ago and Im still learning. What the fuck do you think?

    Probably there are a lot of hacks with that feautrues (im just talking abaout public ones). This is still no reason for you to start to insult or Tell me what to do. You can tell me everything but I wont do shit. Why do you even read my posts?
    Last edited by 81|DrizZle; 12-22-2014 at 04:32 AM.

  9. #8
    thijsduijker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    368
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    139
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by 81|DrizZle View Post
    First of all why do you have to insult? What is this? Kindergarden? Second of all the feautures and not the hack is public. Show me a link to a hack with:
    No Recoil
    Chopperbox
    IP Grabber
    Custom class as Infected

    And I cant do shit? Well probably there is a simple reason. Everyone started as a Newbie. Now dont feel like a boss because you code now for pff idk 1-2 years? I started 2 months ago and Im still learning. What the fuck do you think?

    - - - Updated - - -




    Probably there are a lot of hacks with that feautrues (im just talking abaout public ones). This is still no reason for you to start to insult or Tell me what to do. You can tell me everything but I wont do shit. Why do you even read my posts?
    I smell the butthurt.
    O F W G K T A D G A F
    http://ofwgkthijs.tumblr.com
    Proudly Kenshin13's Bitch

  10. #9
    191's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    6 Years.

    And just to clarify:

    ( Offsets for 1.4.382 )

    NoRecoil: Set 0x0054F8F9 to 0x9090909090 or 0xC3' the BG_WeaponFireRecoil function.
    Server IP Grabber: Read string at 0x00BA29F8
    Chopper Box: (Credits belong to cardoow)

    Code:
    CClientInfo * pLocal = (CClientInfo*)offset_clientinfo;
    
    void FixBlindEye()
    {
    	CClientInfo * pClient = &pLocal[Cg->ClientNumber];
    
    	for(int i=0; i< 18; i++)
    	{
    		if(&pLocal[i] != pClient)
    		{
    			if(pLocal[i].Perk & 0x20 || pLocal[i].Perk & 0x40 ) 
    				pLocal[i].Perk = 0x0; 
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    void DrawBoxes()
    {
    	DWORD dwCall = 0x5AA470; //Offset for TeknoMw3
    
    	FixBlindEye();
    	
    	__asm
    	{
    		push 0x0
    		call [dwCall]
    		add esp, 0x4
    	}
    }
    So, there you have your features. Totally sell-able.

    And ofcourse you found all the addresses yourself, right?
    Last edited by 191; 12-22-2014 at 05:07 AM.

  11. #10
    [FORGOTEMAIL]iamcool12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    have anyone a wallhack / EPS source?

  12. #11
    AcidShout's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    193
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by 81|DrizZle View Post
    First of all why do you have to insult? What is this? Kindergarden? Second of all the feautures and not the hack is public. Show me a link to a hack with:
    No Recoil
    Chopperbox
    IP Grabber
    Custom class as Infected

    And I cant do shit? Well probably there is a simple reason. Everyone started as a Newbie. Now dont feel like a boss because you code now for pff idk 1-2 years? I started 2 months ago and Im still learning. What the fuck do you think?

    - - - Updated - - -




    Probably there are a lot of hacks with that feautrues (im just talking abaout public ones). This is still no reason for you to start to insult or Tell me what to do. You can tell me everything but I wont do shit. Why do you even read my posts?
    I've been coding for 5 months now (gonna do 6 31th of december) and I bet you won't be on my level even after 2 years.
    Let alone 191's.

  13. #12
    殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Hitokiri~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Cancer.
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    863
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Butthurt hackers incoming. @AcidShout, @191
    Ya'll leave him the hell alone ( That Ego thing really is distasteful. ). You DO know we all started off where he is ( I can DEFINITELY remember @AcidShout doing the same thing much earlier ).

    TL;DR; We all started off somewhere. I bet you never even considered that he may eventually surpass you. What would you say then?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitokiri~ For This Useful Post:

    81|DrizZle (12-23-2014)

  15. #13
    81|DrizZle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    527
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Acidshout I really dont care what you think. Yes probably I wont be on your level even after 3 years. Im young. I still have time. I do this for fun and not to get respect or to earn money or any bullshit like that.
    And now to you 191.
    Cool that you found that but I dont give a fuck?
    I didnt even serach for it. I dont have to explain you how when or why I found it. Belive me or just leave me alone and get out of my way.
    #Edit
    Acid why did you even tell me that? I mean .. cool that you know a lot of stuff but what has this to do with me? With 2 months I mean twice a week not longer then 2 hours. I have way more to do then learn coding stuff. Whatever GJ^^
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by [FORGOTEMAIL]iamcool12 View Post
    have anyone a wallhack / EPS source?
    Why the hell you need the source? Uhm I think Insane released aimbot and wallhack but im not sure tho.
    Last edited by 81|DrizZle; 12-22-2014 at 03:47 PM.

  16. #14
    殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Hitokiri~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Cancer.
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    863
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by 81|DrizZle View Post
    ...
    And you, stop giving them reasons to provoke you and vice-versa.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitokiri~ For This Useful Post:

    81|DrizZle (12-23-2014)

  18. #15
    81|DrizZle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    527
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post


    And you, stop giving them reasons to provoke you and vice-versa.
    Meh One day they will be mature enough to understand they act like kids and may stop on their own.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] TeknoMW. Cant find any Servers.
    By PinkPepper in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-12-2013, 02:08 PM
  2. [Help] I cant see my server in the Internet list on teknogod MW3
    By kd9au in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 01:24 PM
  3. [Solved] Howcome i cant see any "edit" buttom so i can edit my posts?
    By cncviking in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 06:18 PM
  4. [Help Request] Can't see any server in Server
    By x3Kawaii in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 01:56 AM
  5. [Solved] Cant find any servers
    By BasicHunter in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 09:00 PM