Hello everyone, this was kept under wraps for the past week for testing, but I feel like it's finally ready for release. This is more than a hack, it's a completely modified way of playing the game, offering quite a bit in the way of convenience and fun.
Some features it has:
Noclip over any doodads,
afk buying / selling,
view anyone's stats,
view anyone's inventory,
autonexus at 30%,
partial godmode at 50%,
ignore negative status effects (slow status optional),
enemy health display,
neat startup graphic,
shoot through any obstacle,
mute public chat(still receive pms),
much easier private messaging (just type /xr to reply to last pm),
External Chat Window,
Usable with any client (steam, rotmg.com, kongregate, any hacked client),
view your accounts stats compared to the average when you level up. No longer have to use muledump!
Version 1.02 Released
- Removed full speed movement over slowing terrain, still present in sprite worlds
- More stable, does not reset after 'account in use' errors
- Fixed zalgo, turn on with /xzalgo
- Partial god mode kicks in at 50% hp to save you from potentially lethal shotguns
- The more you know! Prints achievements your account received (ie gods killed, dungeons completed, tiles walked)
- Prints messages out loud in their entirety if they span multiple lines. Ie /xstats [name] t will publicly display [name]'s stats over 3 messages
- Prints your account's deviation from roll averages upon level up (/xdev, not listed in /xhelp)
- Added in noclipping in the forbidden jungle. You can now run straight to Mixcoatl.
Allow more than 1 account to connect at a time
External chat window (/xchat)
Autoloot interval set to 350ms.
All servers added (remember to connect to useast3 within rotmg, program will redirect you to the server you selected from the popup screen)
Autotyping inserts a random amount of periods at the end of your message to prevent it being filtered as spam.
Minor miscellaneous tweaks
I feel like I could charge quite a bit for the functions it holds, but nothing sickens me more than selling hacks and profiting off of a legitimate game company. Anyways, enjoy!
Hmm... I'll monitor this thread closely. I've been reading some other threads and the comments seem to be... lacking. If this thread's erased don't be surprised.