here are some ideas that aren't arming the game but making it more fun
- Some automated speech action : if you get heal more than 200 HP auto say "Thx for the Heal !".
- The return of "Headshoot!" I really miss this feature from marinepower.
- A dedicated chat window for guild/personnal communication purpose. This allowing to chat only when on nexus.
- Drink from the floor ? (maybe shitty with the castle part where you are perma muted).
- abreviate /teleport to /tp
Sorry for the lack of updates guys, been busy with school (midterm this coming week).
Anyhow, let me know what you would like to see in the next update and i'll try to add it for you next weekend.
So far, the only things I have added is:
* Estimated Damage Percentage Indicator for Quests (% damage you have done to the quest, useful for loot information I suppose?) - I might remove this though
* Fixed some issues with loot notification only displaying 1 bag at a time.
* Possible lag fix - Not sure, need to test on lower-end computers more
I have been looking at making a proxy version of no-debuffs, but for some reason, I can't seem to figure it out.
Hm, let's see...
- Bigger quest bar(Silly idea, but I feel it's too small and I like to see my quests)
-Off switch for loot notifier
-Option to see a little further ahead(Probably impossible)
-No particles(This would be a major thing to help lag)