Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44
  1. #31
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by FlutterShy! View Post
    1 minute wasted on 1 episode
    600-700 episodes
    700 minutes
    11 1/2 hours
    i'd prefer to not waste 11 hrs of my life looking at stills (wow math r shit today)
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 08-22-2015 at 02:55 PM.

  2. #32
    FlutterShy!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ponyville
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    234
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    600-700 episodes
    700 minutes
    61 1/2 hours
    i'd prefer to not waste 2 1/2 days of my life looking at stills
    But it was a good anime I think! Not a waste of my time because it was a good anime!

  3. #33
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,201
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    @Fluttershy Well you're wrong on a couple things [Everything]

    -It's not very original. Ninjas, overpowered main characters, "I'll save my friend from X because thats ... "
    -Story is mediocre at best after pain arc
    -Even after it was finished, the author is still recreating the same concept but with a different generation. Very "original."

    Yeah you're allowed to have an opinion but again, back it up with something other than "idc." The majority, even if not always right, is genuinely obvious on some cases.

  4. #34
    BawbMarley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Thanks for all of your replies! I've started watching Deathnote, it's good so far!

    Quote Originally Posted by adoben88 View Post
    You need to add me since my steam friends thing is glitched
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/ldj12oiu319823j123/

    - - - Updated - - -

    vouch bought a lot of stuff.. Amazing seller 10/10!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mudaf_ker View Post
    Bough M4+DEAGLE, looking to also get the ak..

    Seller went first, i went 2nd. good seller

    No middle man used.

    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by artzyhswag View Post
    Got 20 followers inwith 1 minute.

    Time 10/10
    Got the followers very fast.

    Prices 8/10
    Wouldn't buy the followers but the prices for the views are good.

    Personal:
    He is an great guy that is very funny & is probably gonna serve people with some good services.
    Quote Originally Posted by nizzemanden View Post
    Bought 200, got all within 30 minutes.

  5. #35
    AmazonRefunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    King Kai's Planet
    Posts
    141
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Amazed
    dragon ball super is doing my head in - only 20ish minutes per episode + 1 week wait FML - same as naruto! ARGGHH

  6. #36
    Hashirama senju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    520
    Reputation
    94
    Thanks
    156
    My Mood
    Amazed
    any of these

    1. Naruto
    2. Bleach
    3. tokyo ghoul
    4. attack on titan
    5. sword art online
    6. psycho pass
    7. Fate/Zero
    8. fullmetal alchemist brotherhood
    9. Avatar: The Last Airbender
    10. Berserk ( all of them )
    11. Death note
    12. Darker Than Black
    13. Fairy Tail

  7. #37
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by FlutterShy! View Post
    Naruto is the beast idc what some bald headed guy says! Just because there is like 1 minute wasted on 1 episode on the terrain doesnt mean the whole anime sux because the story is amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by FlutterShy! View Post
    But it was a good anime I think! Not a waste of my time because it was a good anime!

    Ok you seem to not understand.

    Forget the story/characters, it was just not well animated. At all.


    That makes it a bad anime. Sorry man, that's just how it is.


  8. #38
    proplayer101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Berlyn
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Death note and Attack on Titan. Must watch. I don't care what people say.

  9. #39
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,109
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    1,546
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Naruto dont suck sre you mad? Should I rasengan you in the face?

  10. #40
    Reaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    359
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Angry
    Death Note

  11. #41
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by kok12383 View Post
    Naruto dont suck sre you mad? Should I rasengan you in the face?
    Umad cus your anime is bad?


  12. #42
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,109
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    1,546
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Umad cus your anime is bad?
    Imed because you disrespect naruto becoz of the showing of enviroments which make it feel more realistic and builds up suspension!!!

  13. #43
    Tea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    LurkTown
    Posts
    167
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Blah
    #NarutoBlows

    1. Stein's Gate
    2. Jormungand
    3. Hunter x Hunter
    4. Black Lagoon
    5. Code Geass

     
    Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post
    Vouch ++
    We used an OMM and the trade went smoothly.
    Quote Originally Posted by solid47snake View Post
    Sale went successful +1 to this guy , he went first hope you enjoy the game .

  14. #44
    RoyalGEM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    3
    Zankyou No Terror

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [Noob] What animes should a newbie start with?
    By Rena Ryuuguu in forum Anime
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-20-2014, 01:25 PM
  2. So I want to get started on Anime
    By Jacareverde in forum Anime
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-20-2014, 02:29 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-22-2011, 08:31 PM
  4. Start + End Boat animation skip?
    By Innoway in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 11:35 PM
  5. going to start doing animation
    By Bobx in forum General
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 08:42 PM