Thread: Anime bubes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    ewrc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steel is my body, and fire is my Blood
    Posts
    700
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Anime bubes

    Lol why dies Alissa from god eater have boobs on par with fairytail, not as big but wtf is she wearing. She's 15/18 (Burst/GE2) when shes 16 she'll be another Rebecca
    bye now

  2. #2
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,633
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,647
    It's true, that shit would have nip reveal 24/7 in combat.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  3. #3
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Katy's Crotch.
    Posts
    20,838
    Reputation
    1971
    Thanks
    2,800
    My Mood
    Mellow
    just embrace the boobies .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  4. #4
    ewrc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steel is my body, and fire is my Blood
    Posts
    700
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    just embrace the boobies .
    I'm all good with one piece and fairytail "boobies", eiken have inwards tits. But this is a fighting anime/game, wai you do this.

    also : Take 2 on attack on titan, god eater

  5. #5
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Anime plots are so fake that they sometimes look disgusting
    Last edited by 666HiddenMaster666; 08-10-2015 at 03:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  6. #6
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
    I'm all good with one piece and fairytail "boobies", eiken have inwards tits. But this is a fighting anime/game, wai you do this.

    also : Take 2 on attack on titan, god eater
    >but this is a fighting anime/game
    bruh, its called fanservice. I could name 100 Anime that have the big tit side character, but still "fighting anime."

    it's nothing new.



    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Anime plots are so fake that they sometimes look disgusting
    No shit? You don't see people fighting against a scientist freak experiment in walls right now

  7. #7
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    You don't see people fighting against a scientist freak experiment in walls right now
    What .
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  8. #8
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    What .
    You said Anime plots were "too fake, they look disgusting." Of course they're fake. It's the supernatural feeling that makes most people watch it.

    To reiterate, God Eater is a show about the scientists experiment that created what they're fighting. Pretty obvious if you've paid attention to any episode.

  9. #9
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I feel like people don't know this has been a video game for a long time now.......


  10. #10
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    You said Anime plots were "too fake, they look disgusting." Of course they're fake. It's the supernatural feeling that makes most people watch it.
    To reiterate, God Eater is a show about the scientists experiment that created what they're fighting. Pretty obvious if you've paid attention to any episode.
    I meant that they deviate way too far from actual boobs, rather than the fact that they're drawn
    Also I haven't seen God Eater
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  11. #11
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    I meant that they deviate way too far from actual boobs, rather than the fact that they're drawn
    Also I haven't seen God Eater
    No shit, are you new to Anime?

  12. #12
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    No shit, are you new to Anime?
    Nope .
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  13. #13
    ewrc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steel is my body, and fire is my Blood
    Posts
    700
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I feel like people don't know this has been a video game for a long time now.......
    In the anime they looked bigger than GEB for me

  14. #14
    Kongou.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,410
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
    In the anime they looked bigger than GEB for me
    It's obvious that we watched it for the plot!

  15. #15
    ewrc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steel is my body, and fire is my Blood
    Posts
    700
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatenashi Sarashiki. View Post
    It's obvious that we watched it for the plot!
    Yes indeed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Top 3 Anime Songs
    By arunforce in forum Anime
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 02:59 AM
  2. Basic Animation
    By Chronologix in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 10:05 AM
  3. Screwed Up anime
    By Chronologix in forum Anime
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 11:17 AM
  4. Newest Anime youve seen.
    By NukeAssault in forum Anime
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 05:16 PM
  5. GunGrave Animated
    By Chronologix in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 05:32 AM