Thanks

Yandere Visual Novel

uhhh hey guys... it's been ages since ive been/posted here(maybe some of u will remember me or not but w/e)

anyways i started on this VN/eroge called Yandere(yeah, it's the real name lol) and i have to say this is some fucked up shit... ive seen videos and read articles about it but playing it was just different than i imagined

*btw he's like Makoto from School Days in a way, he shows no sympathy for the girls and uses them as sex toys until he realizes his mistakes at the end of a route

link: https://vndb.org/v1303

some screenshots to see what u're up against if u want to install/try this out(also if u're into gore or some other sick shit like that):

https://s.vndb.org/sf/67/11367.jpg
    https://s.vndb.org/sf/03/50403.jpg

it's basically about some highschool kid whose parents go away on vacation for a week and he's left home alone, the following events are quite obvious

there are about 3 girls in total and a few endings which im not too sure about since i just completed one of them(also this is relatively short, took me about two hours to get to it since the entire time frame is one week after all)

the sex scenes are really bad imo and they're really, really short so dont expect much out of them... Maika is the best girl tho lel

so anyways im just wondering if anyone here has played it and would like to share their experience or something?
    Last edited by iAmAHaxorDerp; 08-12-2015 at 07:26 AM.
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    This looks really fucked up. I think I'm going to try it!

Thanks
    no thanks lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatenashi Sarashiki. View Post
    This looks really fucked up. I think I'm going to try it!
    just dont play this on a weak stomach...

OT: There are about 8-11 endings(11 at the most if memory serves me correct) and im basically done with it... was fun and thrilling to play at least but was horrified at most of the scenes :P

also he doesnt die in 2 or 3 endings and manages to survive while one of the girls die so i guess that's a good thing to see as well lol
    Last edited by iAmAHaxorDerp; 08-12-2015 at 07:01 AM.
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)