Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Kongou.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,410
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Bored

    5 Centimeters per Second?!

    What in the actual fuck? I did enjoy getting my backgrounds but gawd damn. This story is fucking BS! That ending I WILL NOT ACCEPT.

    Fk me I got fked on the ending.. I thought shit was going to happen but I guess some things weren't meant to be.


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kongou. For This Useful Post:

    Asinith. (08-27-2015)

  3. #2
    Dareka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    326
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    29
    I haven't seen this one yet but I have seen The Place Promised in Our Early Days. It was made 3 years before this one by the same people. You should try it out.

  4. #3
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,633
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,647
    It's a movie that accepts reality, get rekt nigga, if you didn't like it you'll probably like Garden of Words a lot more.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:

    Asinith. (08-27-2015)

  6. #4
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188
    One of the best non-sugarcoated ending I've ever seen. Cried like a bitch.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kodoku For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Color (08-17-2015)

  8. #5
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,804
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    660
    My Mood
    Breezy
    For a moment I thought this was a hentai or something. lol /lewl
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  9. #6
    Dareka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    326
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
    For a moment I thought this was a hentai or something. lol /lewl
    You sir, have a dirty mind

  10. #7
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,633
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
    Cried like a bitch.
    First Anime related thing that made me cry mang amen.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  11. #8
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,804
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    660
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
    You sir, have a dirty mind
    Nothing new here. lol
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  12. #9
    Degree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    2,827
    Reputation
    314
    Thanks
    1,190
    My Mood
    Tired
    The ending made me cry

  13. #10
    Kongou.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,410
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post


    First Anime related thing that made me cry mang amen.
    The ending of Anohana almost made me cry I almost actually lost it. This one though pretty much sucker punched me into believing that love lasts an eternity when in reality it lasts fucking less than 45 minutes. RIP.

  14. #11
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatenashi Sarashiki. View Post
    The ending of Anohana almost made me cry I almost actually lost it. This one though pretty much sucker punched me into believing that love lasts an eternity when in reality it lasts fucking less than 45 minutes. RIP.
    Oh are we doing this?

    List of every anime that has ever made me cry (off the top of my head):
    1. 5 cm/s
    2. Anohana
    3. Angel Beats
    4. Kancolle (fuck you it was sad)
    5. Your Lie in April
    6. Little Busters
    7. Monogatari
    8. Zankyou no Terror
    9. Charlotte


    I'm not good with emotions

  15. #12
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post


    Oh are we doing this?

    List of every anime that has ever made me cry (off the top of my head):
    1. 5 cm/s
    2. Anohana
    3. Angel Beats
    4. Kancolle (fuck you it was sad)
    5. Your Lie in April
    6. Little Busters
    7. Monogatari
    8. Zankyou no Terror
    9. Charlotte


    I'm not good with emotions
    Huh. I don't know what part of monogatari made you cry unless maybe Alt-Shinobu...

    Anyway these are my anime that made me cry

    [From sadness:]
    -Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal
    -Voices of a Distant Star
    -The Girl who leaped through time
    -Wolf Children
    -Steins;Gate(my god the emotion in that series, it's ridiculous).
    -Kara No Kyoukai

    [From Joy]
    -Summer Wars
    -Kill La Kill(what can I say, I fucking love Senketsu).



    Honestly, the more anime blatantly try to pull at your heartstrings like "Plastic Memories" the less I'm effected by it.


    Yeah, there are sad moments, but what makes them so sad is how "real" they are. Not that these scenarios where you know what's going to happen 5 seconds in and you know that it's going to play melancholic music while doing so.


  16. #13
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Katy's Crotch.
    Posts
    20,838
    Reputation
    1971
    Thanks
    2,800
    My Mood
    Mellow
    The only anime that got me crying was steins;gate.


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  17. #14
    Kodoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your waifu's house.
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Huh. I don't know what part of monogatari made you cry unless maybe Alt-Shinobu...

    Anyway these are my anime that made me cry

    [From sadness:]
    -Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal
    -Voices of a Distant Star
    -The Girl who leaped through time
    -Wolf Children
    -Steins;Gate(my god the emotion in that series, it's ridiculous).
    -Kara No Kyoukai

    [From Joy]
    -Summer Wars
    -Kill La Kill(what can I say, I fucking love Senketsu).



    Honestly, the more anime blatantly try to pull at your heartstrings like "Plastic Memories" the less I'm effected by it.


    Yeah, there are sad moments, but what makes them so sad is how "real" they are. Not that these scenarios where you know what's going to happen 5 seconds in and you know that it's going to play melancholic music while doing so.
    Plastic Memories was so forced i kind of just sat there more confused than anything. As for Mono, that part with Mayoi gets me every time.

  18. #15
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post

    As for Mono, that part with Mayoi gets me every time.
    You should read the LN's.......


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 5 Centimeters Per Second
    By Color in forum Anime
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-05-2013, 09:58 AM
  2. 5 centimeters per second questions
    By Aznganxter in forum Anime
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 12:32 AM
  3. FPS - Frame per second tips
    By $^sgsgW$%4 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 04:16 PM
  4. Frames per second problems
    By K-Mac in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 04:57 PM
  5. Better Frames Per Second
    By tommyvo54 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 12:29 AM