Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,774
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,843
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Gonna start doing anime reviews on my Youtube. Here's my first one.

    Let me know what you guys think, should I continue with a series like this, and do more anime stuff in the future?


    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current

  2. #2
    Player's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    728
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Omg thank you for let me know about this anime! Sounds so but soooooo goooooooood to me! Arigato!
    Previous names:
    Kakershi

     

    Member: November 2011
    Donator: April 2015
     


    You wanna help me? You wanna give me something? Click in "Donate"!


    POSTS:
    100-
    250-
    500-
    1337-
    2000-
    5000-


    THANKS:
    100-
    250-
    500-
    1000-
    1500-
    2000-


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Player For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (09-16-2015)

  4. #3
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive


    Try writing a script for what you are going to say.


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (09-16-2015)

  6. #4
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Let me know what you guys think, should I continue with a series like this, and do more anime stuff in the future?

    Just a few tips;

    -You used uhm quite a bit. It's okay to just not say anything for a second.
    -Like empire said, write a script. You were all over the place and I couldnt really catch your train of thought.
    -Voice is too monotone. I have a fairly monotone voice too, but that changes when you speak louder. Add more emotion, and maybe an ost to the background of what you're saying.

    Giving something a 10/10, you should list some sort of quality factors. I'm not a huge fan of x/10 ratings, since the numbers have no meaning. What's the difference between a 6 and a 7? In my perspective, nothing. Instead, maybe a small bulletin list of shit you enjoyed.

    >OST; Music was . . . ..
    >Visuals; The art . . . .
    etc..

    not bad for a first review tho

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (09-16-2015)

  8. #5
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,774
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,843
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Try writing a script for what you are going to say.
    I will be sure to do that next time it was easier to read off of something.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Just a few tips;

    -You used uhm quite a bit. It's okay to just not say anything for a second.
    -Like empire said, write a script. You were all over the place and I couldnt really catch your train of thought.
    -Voice is too monotone. I have a fairly monotone voice too, but that changes when you speak louder. Add more emotion, and maybe an ost to the background of what you're saying.

    Giving something a 10/10, you should list some sort of quality factors. I'm not a huge fan of x/10 ratings, since the numbers have no meaning. What's the difference between a 6 and a 7? In my perspective, nothing. Instead, maybe a small bulletin list of shit you enjoyed.

    >OST; Music was . . . ..
    >Visuals; The art . . . .
    etc..

    not bad for a first review tho
    Thanks for the tips, ill be sure to make changes in my next review

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current

  9. #6
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy
    You should name your channel "TheWeabuWarrior" because weeb life right?
    Member Since: 2011
    Accomplished: Nothing.

  10. #7
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [COLOR="Black"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    [FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="2"]

    I will be sure to do that next time it was easier to read off of something.



    I say this because usually in everybody's first time they get nervous so they state something real short, give it a rating, say you liked it, and that's it.


    Now I'm not saying you should possess the editing level, but just take a look at his wording:


    For anime GRarkada and Demolition D (douchebagchocolate) are really good for examples/learning.
    Last edited by Empire; 09-16-2015 at 10:45 PM.


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (09-17-2015)

  12. #8
    CrazyJani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,120
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    2,465
    Fine for a first review but you really need to make a script.

    Looking forward to your review of Shinmai Maou. I (and many others) think it's utter trash so I'd like to know how come you've given it a 10 on MAL.

Similar Threads

  1. Just gonna start playng something
    By Occidi de Pax in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 10:40 AM
  2. Gonna start playin CA
    By weemanfc in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 01:25 AM
  3. going to start doing animation
    By Bobx in forum General
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 08:42 PM
  4. gonna start back playing ava. /orly
    By Taco in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 05:11 PM
  5. RJ doing Anime
    By RJ in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 03:38 PM