Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    DrMasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House Next Door
    Posts
    797
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    2,299
    My Mood
    Fine

    fullmetal alchemist brotherhood - I WANT MORE!!!

    Man just finished fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, and all i can is - HOLY SHIT, That Was one good Anime! Wondering if theres any more as good as brotherhood?

    Also Any of you guys manged to watch brotherhood in 36 Hours (1.5 day) ?



    FUN BRAIN TEASERS


    There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?

  2. #2
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    In anime? Hmmmmm....... as far as overall "quality" or ranking, sure, I could find some. But as far as presentation + action, I don't know of any of the same genre type.

    For instance Katanagatari I view as equal to FMA. But it doesn't have the scope or character roster.

    Really the show most similar to FMA is TLA to me.


    Last edited by Empire; 09-29-2015 at 02:01 PM.


  3. #3
    DrMasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House Next Door
    Posts
    797
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    2,299
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    In anime? Hmmmmm....... as far as overall "quality" or ranking, sure, I could find some. But as far as presentation + action, I don't know of any of the same genre type.

    For instance Katanagatari I view as equal to FMA. But it doesn't have the scope or character roster.

    Really the show most similar to FMA is TLA to me.


    If you seen hunter x hunter,
    will you recommend it?

    FUN BRAIN TEASERS


    There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?

  4. #4
    Kongou.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,410
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Bored
    FMA was definitely something worth watching for 50 some odd episodes! FMA also has movies if you haven't watched them

  5. #5
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMasi View Post


    If you seen hunter x hunter,
    will you recommend it?
    Ok here's the thing.

    Hunter x Hunter is a good anime, but at the same time it's start is not the best.

    Most people like HxH. Most people think it's "the best anime ever" when they start watching the Spider/Ant arcs.


    So yes, I recommend it but you have to kind of stick with that one. It's not an anime that is going to top brotherhood episode for episode, but in overall, I'd say it's about equal for ranking.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mio Akiyama! View Post
    FMA was definitely something worth watching for 50 some odd episodes! FMA also has movies if you haven't watched them
    FMA is notorious for having shitty movies lol.


  6. #6
    Kongou.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,410
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    FMA is notorious for having shitty movies lol.
    A lot of them were bad some of them were passable for killing time if you have nothing better to do lmaoo

  7. #7
    swineflukid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    211
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    In anime? Hmmmmm....... as far as overall "quality" or ranking, sure, I could find some. But as far as presentation + action, I don't know of any of the same genre type.

    For instance Katanagatari I view as equal to FMA. But it doesn't have the scope or character roster.

    I also watched Katanagatari, and I was shocked by the amount of dialogue... I did like the art style somewhat, and followed the fansubs at the time (Mazui). Definitely give this one a shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mio Akiyama! View Post
    A lot of them were bad some of them were passable for killing time if you have nothing better to do lmaoo
    I also recommend watching the original FMA and then watch the Conqueror of Shamballa.

  8. #8
    Majin Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    'Straya
    Posts
    432
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMasi View Post
    Man just finished fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, and all i can is - HOLY SHIT, That Was one good Anime! Wondering if theres any more as good as brotherhood?

    Also Any of you guys manged to watch brotherhood in 36 Hours (1.5 day) ?


    Hellsing Ultimate (Vampires and Nazi's, what's better?)

Similar Threads

  1. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
    By xlLotiuslx in forum Anime
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 12:15 PM
  2. FullMetal Alchemist Vs Death Note
    By Elf of Twilight in forum Anime
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 04:47 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 06:35 PM
  4. u wants more accounts posted??
    By GG2GG in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 05:57 PM
  5. Want more colors for your chams?
    By Synns in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 08:31 PM

Tags for this Thread