Thread: Sola

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Sola

Anyone here watch this before? I want to watch it and would like to know what to expect going into this show if anyone's got something.

"Sola's story revolves around Yorito Morimiya, the main protagonist, who is a young boy attending high school. He loves taking pictures of the sky at any time of day and any time of the year. One day, Yorito decides to take a picture of the sunrise overlooking the bay, but is deterred when he meets a strange girl trying to force a vending machine that stole her money to give her what she tried to buy—a can of tomato juice. Yorito helps her with forcing the machine while attempting to strike up conversation with her, despite it being four in the morning. Yorito tells her why he is here, but by the time he has forced the can out of the machine, the girl has mysteriously vanished."

Sounds like it might be a harem

Thanks
    There are anime that's better than this with the same exact synopsis. Air, Kanon, ef tale of memories/ melodies.

If you like mystery/supernatural, go ahead. But try watching the ones I've said as they are similar
    Last edited by Dareka; 09-30-2015 at 02:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
    There are anime that's better than this with the same exact synopsis. Air, Kanon, ef tale of memories/ melodies.

If you like mystery/supernatural, go ahead. But try watching the ones I've said as they are similar
    Kanon was good but I didn't like who the main character chose in the end. Fuck him.

I watched the first few episodes of AIR I might keep watching it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mio Akiyama! View Post
    Kanon was good but I didn't like who the main character chose in the end. Fuck him.

I watched the first few episodes of AIR I might keep watching it
    who wouldn't fuck a fox reincarnate am i right

air could've been so much better if it was 25 ep. you'll know what i'm talking about after

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I just never get into series with these character designs...