Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive

    RWBY volume 3: Can you not?





    So it's the return of RWBY. A series that has more hype than actual fans, and is really just a subpar anime done with cg models.



    Anyway, what are your thoughts on making an entire tournament arc after the lead choregrapher just died?

    Example:

    >Monty


    >Team after Monty.
    Last edited by Empire; 10-18-2015 at 02:02 PM.


  2. #2
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post




    So it's the return of RWBY. A series that has more hype than actual fans, and is really just a subpar anime done with cg models.



    Anyway, what are your thoughts on making an entire tournament arc after the lead choregrapher just died?

    Example:

    >Monty


    >Team after Monty.
    I was never a fan of RWBY. The style just didn't fit me and the story didn't interest me. Granted I tried it, I couldn't take it serious.


    Now, when I watch these scenes, its very clear that the series suffers extremely heavily without Monty. The animation in the first one is very livid, as in nothing takes a break. In the second one, you have characters standing still for seconds on end and doing nothing. I don't see it going far anymore. R.I.P.


    A good AMV that really showed what Monty was capable of in RWBY:


  3. #3
    Dareka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    326
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    29
    Never got into this series because it looked like poop

  4. #4
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,888
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    509
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post




    So it's the return of RWBY. A series that has more hype than actual fans, and is really just a subpar anime done with cg models.



    Anyway, what are your thoughts on making an entire tournament arc after the lead choregrapher just died?

    Example:

    >Monty


    >Team after Monty.

    I'm not a big fan of the RWBY style either doesn't interest me at all,
    I watched a chapter 1 and a little bit of chapter 2-4 but it just didn't appeal to me so i dropped it and haven't watched it since

  5. #5
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    I was never a fan of RWBY. The style just didn't fit me and the story didn't interest me. Granted I tried it, I couldn't take it serious.


    Now, when I watch these scenes, its very clear that the series suffers extremely heavily without Monty. The animation in the first one is very livid, as in nothing takes a break. In the second one, you have characters standing still for seconds on end and doing nothing. I don't see it going far anymore. R.I.P.


    A good AMV that really showed what Monty was capable of in RWBY:
    Hell, I pretty much only watched it cus of monty's action scenes lol.

    >The original is a better "amv" btw.


  6. #6
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Hell, I pretty much only watched it cus of monty's action scenes lol.

    >The original is a better "amv" btw.
    The first time I've seen that but yeah, it sounds better with the actual effects in place. I was just a sucker for the music.

  7. #7
    timeandclocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your street corner (probably)
    Posts
    197
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    It's not all that bad. The new characters look pretty good, the song sucks imo...

     

    New Member 0
    Newbie 25
    Novice 50
    Member 100
    Advanced Member 150
    Dual-Keyboard Member 250
    Expert Member 500
    Bobo's Trainer 750
    MPGH Expert 1000
    Synthetic Hacker 1250
    Blackhat Hacker 1500
    Whitehat Hacker 2000
    Bobo's Guardian 2500
    Upcoming MPGHiean 3000
    MPGH Addict 3500
    MPGHiean 4000
    MPGH Knight 4500
    MPGH Lord 5000
    MPGH Champion 5500
    MPGH King 6000
    MPGH Legend 6500
    MPGH God 7000
    MPGH God II 7500
    MPGH God III 8000
    MPGH God IV 8500
    MPGH God V 9000
    MPGH Overdose 9500
    MPGH Addict 10000
    MPGH Keyboard Bully 11000
    MPGH Enemy #1 12000


Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] I can not add code, Can you help? (Turkish)
    By Problem ? in forum Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 11:55 AM
  2. [Help Request] Can you help me ? ( Not CF related problem but opening up an Internet )
    By Bryan Mendoza in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 01:10 PM
  3. can you get banned for cheating on Not secure vac servers?
    By DdHashu02 in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-27-2011, 04:40 AM
  4. KK can you rate both my accs no im not selling or trading.
    By manzz in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 03:04 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 04:39 AM