Thread: Funny Anime

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by timeandclocks View Post
    Breh 1. Its pass not past... Dont call me a retard if you cant even grammer!!1111 But its pretty obvious you're talking about yourself sooo alright man.
    2. No shit I saw the movie and read the last chapter soooo w/e.
    3. Yeah and? They're part of the demographics just as you and I are. I don't see it, but they do sooo ok m80 gud 1. Also its a hyperbole (an exaggeration; you can send a thanks for saving the time you'd use for googling it)
    4. You can change your location... I'm in the US... This is beyond simple knowledge, but alright man you do you.




    I'm dying over here m80
    Misspelling a word and now I don't know grammar. How childish can you get?

    Tumblr is unfortunately apart of the demographic. That doesn't change the fact that they're the worst part of it though. All they do is post images of OTP Yaoi couples, talk like a bunch of fucking secondaries and mention nothing relevant to the plot. I don't have a specific post relevant to that because I'm not looking through it, but the blog-type post shit that is there is just disgusting.

    Clear example:


    Call it a hyperbole if you want. It's un-needed trash that shouldn't exist.



    I don't know how this turned into an argument. The little emojis you keep doing and your profile just prove nothing but you being childish as hell. Leave and never come back.

  2. #32
    timeandclocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your street corner (probably)
    Posts
    197
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Misspelling a word and now I don't know grammar. How childish can you get?

    Tumblr is unfortunately apart of the demographic. That doesn't change the fact that they're the worst part of it though. All they do is post images of OTP Yaoi couples, talk like a bunch of fucking secondaries and mention nothing relevant to the plot. I don't have a specific post relevant to that because I'm not looking through it, but the blog-type post shit that is there is just disgusting.

    Clear example:


    Call it a hyperbole if you want. It's un-needed trash that shouldn't exist.



    I don't know how this turned into an argument. The little emojis you keep doing and your profile just prove nothing but you being childish as hell. Leave and never come back.
    Damn why are you so salty though? For a weeaboo you're insanely arrogant, but that's ok cause you're mad as hell and I get it, I get that way sometimes too.
    It turned into an argument the second you blindly started throwing labels on things. And now you've lost so you had to go start insulting ANYTHING you can find, which is, by the way, extremely childish. You have a huge ego and leave a bad taste in the community so I'm asking you to stop. We're all just a bunch of weeaboos and here we are arguing over anime, like... who tf cares... we're all losers here. No need to be pretentious or act like some anime expert and calling people retards. Its really uncool of you to spew out garbage like that and act like you're on top. And who cares if they don't enjoy the plot? Let em live. If they wanna watch and support the studios who make it just cause they like seeing dudes be gay, why does that matter so much to you? Its your way or the highway I guess. I'm done here anyways. Deuces.

    Oh yeah and the I liked the elf dude so I made it my background... like... what's your point?
    Last edited by timeandclocks; 11-08-2015 at 07:05 PM.

     

    New Member 0
    Newbie 25
    Novice 50
    Member 100
    Advanced Member 150
    Dual-Keyboard Member 250
    Expert Member 500
    Bobo's Trainer 750
    MPGH Expert 1000
    Synthetic Hacker 1250
    Blackhat Hacker 1500
    Whitehat Hacker 2000
    Bobo's Guardian 2500
    Upcoming MPGHiean 3000
    MPGH Addict 3500
    MPGHiean 4000
    MPGH Knight 4500
    MPGH Lord 5000
    MPGH Champion 5500
    MPGH King 6000
    MPGH Legend 6500
    MPGH God 7000
    MPGH God II 7500
    MPGH God III 8000
    MPGH God IV 8500
    MPGH God V 9000
    MPGH Overdose 9500
    MPGH Addict 10000
    MPGH Keyboard Bully 11000
    MPGH Enemy #1 12000


  3. #33
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by timeandclocks View Post
    Damn why are you so salty though? For a weeaboo you're insanely arrogant, but that's ok cause you're mad as hell and I get it, I get that way sometimes too.
    It turned into an argument the second you blindly started throwing labels on things. And now you've lost so you had to go start insulting ANYTHING you can find, which is, by the way, extremely childish. You have a huge ego and leave a bad taste in the community so I'm asking you to stop. We're all just a bunch of weeaboos and here we are arguing over anime, like... who tf cares... we're all losers here. No need to be pretentious or act like some anime expert and calling people retards. Its really uncool of you to spew out garbage like that and act like you're on top. And who cares if they don't enjoy the plot? Let em live. If they wanna watch and support the studios who make it just cause they like seeing dudes be gay, why does that matter so much to you? Its your way or the highway I guess. I'm done here anyways. Deuces.

    Oh yeah and the I liked the elf dude so I made it my background... like... what's your point?
    Some people just understand. Tumblr is shit. If you think they're okay as a community, you have issues.

    Ignored until I hear your reasoning is sane.

  4. #34
    timeandclocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your street corner (probably)
    Posts
    197
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Some people just understand. Tumblr is shit. If you think they're okay as a community, you have issues.

    Ignored until I hear your reasoning is sane.
    ...I never said tumblr wasn't shit. Just let em do what they want if it supports the shows they like. Tumblr is a cage for them and it keeps them in there so they can go do w/e the hell they want without coming here. But now I can tell youre just trolling by fancily saying blah bla bla I CANT HEAAAAAR YOU.... gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

     

    New Member 0
    Newbie 25
    Novice 50
    Member 100
    Advanced Member 150
    Dual-Keyboard Member 250
    Expert Member 500
    Bobo's Trainer 750
    MPGH Expert 1000
    Synthetic Hacker 1250
    Blackhat Hacker 1500
    Whitehat Hacker 2000
    Bobo's Guardian 2500
    Upcoming MPGHiean 3000
    MPGH Addict 3500
    MPGHiean 4000
    MPGH Knight 4500
    MPGH Lord 5000
    MPGH Champion 5500
    MPGH King 6000
    MPGH Legend 6500
    MPGH God 7000
    MPGH God II 7500
    MPGH God III 8000
    MPGH God IV 8500
    MPGH God V 9000
    MPGH Overdose 9500
    MPGH Addict 10000
    MPGH Keyboard Bully 11000
    MPGH Enemy #1 12000


  5. #35
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    What the fuck is going on in this thread......



    on Topic: Idk, pick "comedy" on tags and search the anime

    on Sub-Topic: Sai was pretty damn gay. I'm surprised he had a girlfriend by the end of the series.


  6. #36
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    What the fuck is going on in this thread......



    on Topic: Idk, pick "comedy" on tags and search the anime

    on Sub-Topic: Sai was pretty damn gay. I'm surprised he had a girlfriend by the end of the series.
    My typical debate getting turned into a shit show of arguments.

  7. #37
    serenitywan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Gintama is pretty funny.

  8. #38
    faker12333's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    一期一会
    Posts
    417
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil View Post
    (Also pref with dubbed episodes)


    - - - Updated - - -

    shimoneta is cool

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. This Animated is so damn funny
    By LiL Mikko in forum Showroom
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 12:40 AM
  2. Post your funny animated gifs.
    By Obscene in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 01:52 AM
  3. Top 3 Anime Songs
    By arunforce in forum Anime
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 02:59 AM
  4. funny animals lol
    By webmaster9 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 11:18 AM
  5. animal videos (EXERMELY FUNNY OCMPILATION!)
    By -[standoff]- in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 08:11 PM