Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    When you're backed against the wall, break the god damn thing down
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    That's not what I meant. Owarimonogatari is a 7(currently) season series. This being the 7th.

K isn't terrible. I like the art and ost. The story is decent, but it's not all that complex which is fine sometimes.

>Animes
    It hurts

I've watched Haikyuu(haven't started the second season) but from what I know about sports anime/manga is that the manga does just as equal as the anime. The only thing I compare it to is Kuroko's Basketball.
    Animes?? And I was talking about Seven Deadly Sins manga.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnlightenedOne View Post

Animes?? And I was talking about Seven Deadly Sins manga.
    It's not "Animes" it's just anime. That's what I was talking about.

And what do you mean season two of the manga? It never ended or went on hiatus. New chapters come out Sunday/Monday.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [COLOR="Black"]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnlightenedOne View Post
    [FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"][B]

Is the manga better than the anime? Dude holy fk I love Haikyuu! its pretty intense and comical. I like anime's like that and HxH or Kuroko's basketball, yowashimu pedal. All good stuff.

The manga of Seven Deadly Sins is a lot better because there is more attention to detail and the author is really good.

I'll give Haikyuuu a try sometime, heard a lot of praise for it.

K isn't terrible.
    Mmmmmm, I disagree.........

I'm probably just bitching to bitch, but as with all things, when a show becomes mainstream and the merchandise is made and you see people who wouldn't bat an eye to anime before start calling the main character "OPM" and do these shitty "Goku vs. Saitama" arguments, can't really say I want that.
    I had a friend who made Saitama in Xenoverse before it became the next big thing.

Used to beat people with just combo'ing lol.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Mmmmmm, I disagree
    -Good art
    -Good OST
    -Shit Story
    -Fujoshit hints

Pick your poison, I suppose. I'm all for a good OST.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I had a friend who made Saitama in Xenoverse before it became the next big thing.

Used to beat people with just combo'ing lol.
    Haven't played Xenoverse yet, but I heard about the character selection a lot. Was his character bald? Or did it have the cape as well?

Thanks
    If your fav weekly series isnt One Punch Man or One Piece you're a retard.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    If your fav weekly series isnt One Punch Man or One Piece you're a retard.
    >One Piece
    No thanks. Animation is shit thanks to Toei and the last I heard they're just picking like 4 panels from the manga to adapt per episode at this rate.

>One Punch Man
    Way too overhyped at this point. The Boros fight will hopefully be done well, but after that, if they don't have a season two then it's just gonna....stop. There won't be a ending point with what they have planned.

Thanks
    >One Piece
    No thanks. Animation is shit thanks to Toei and the last I heard they're just picking like 4 panels from the manga to adapt per episode at this rate.

>One Punch Man
    Way too overhyped at this point. The Boros fight will hopefully be done well, but after that, if they don't have a season two then it's just gonna....stop. There won't be a ending point with what they have planned.
    Didn't read once you used ">" because this isn't 4chan.

Thanks
    Didn't read once you used ">" because this isn't 4chan.
    ...? You serious? Okay.

• One Piece

• One Punch Man

- - - Updated - - -

I've used > to highlight the point of something way before using 4chan. It doesn't make a difference to me.

Thanks
    ...? You serious? Okay.

• One Piece

• One Punch Man

- - - Updated - - -

I've used > to highlight the point of something way before using 4chan. It doesn't make a difference to me.
    >Giving animation studio more room to work with, drawing out a quickening plot without retarded fillers like Naruto did.

>I don't know why I like one punch man but I think it's because he has the same workout routine as me.

Thanks
    >Giving animation studio more room to work with, drawing out a quickening plot without retarded fillers like Naruto did.

>I don't know why I like one punch man but I think it's because he has the same workout routine as me.
    You seriously think Toei does this for room?

>Dragon Ball Super
    -Poor animation
    -Pacing is bad

>One Piece
    -Poor animation
    -Pacing is becoming slower and slower to "make room" for something major? Read the manga and the only thing major is the Doflamingo fight and that doesn't require a lot of animation. It's mostly still images and some explosions.

>World Trigger
    -Poor animation
    -TERRIBLE pacing

I'm sure there are more but they have so much shit that I can't bother to look through that. Toei is by far the worst animation studio to date, fighting DEEN for the shittiest quality out there.

OPM is just what it is. It's a basic show that is meant to attract viewers for that basic reason we all love: fighting. It's not anything extreme and its not bad for that. I enjoy the webcomic and the anime. The only thing I complained about is the standard fanbase mainstream shows bring about.

Thanks
    You seriously think Toei does this for room?

>Dragon Ball Super
    -Poor animation
    -Pacing is bad

>One Piece
    -Poor animation
    -Pacing is becoming slower and slower to "make room" for something major? Read the manga and the only thing major is the Doflamingo fight and that doesn't require a lot of animation. It's mostly still images and some explosions.

>World Trigger
    -Poor animation
    -TERRIBLE pacing

I'm sure there are more but they have so much shit that I can't bother to look through that. Toei is by far the worst animation studio to date, fighting DEEN for the shittiest quality out there.

OPM is just what it is. It's a basic show that is meant to attract viewers for that basic reason we all love: fighting. It's not anything extreme and its not bad for that. I enjoy the webcomic and the anime. The only thing I complained about is the standard fanbase mainstream shows bring about.
    One Punch Man is philosophical and I'm glad it's mainstream now. It deserves it because it caught my attention and I don't get into many animes but then it again it could be because of the on point intro.

And I have started reading the manga since Naruto ended (it used to be the only manga i read). I've seen how short the don flamingo fight could be but realistically the entire fight once it gets started is going to take at least 6 episodes. I'm sure it'll be worth while, I never really understand manga but when I see the anime its always 10x better.

Thanks
    One Punch Man is philosophical and I'm glad it's mainstream now. It deserves it because it caught my attention and I don't get into many animes but then it again it could be because of the on point intro.
    I wouldn't really call OPM philosophical. Saitama is, but its not deep. This is what I was talking about earlier. It's a gag comic. The author has stated that there is nothing to think about.

There is nothing wrong with a show getting support because its good. I just hate the fan-bases that follow through with these things.

>People calling the main character OPM
    >"Goku vs. X" cliche
    >Random memes
    >Merchandise so poorly made that the only reason people buy it is because "muh favorite show."
    >Tumblr SJWs trying to make Saitama x Genos a thing(especially after episode 7)
    ^This is by far the worst of them all. They're not gay, they're not femine in any way, and they're not fucking. Fucking leave already.

And I have started reading the manga since Naruto ended (it used to be the only manga i read). I've seen how short the don flamingo fight could be but realistically the entire fight once it gets started is going to take at least 6 episodes.
    No, it shouldn't take 6 episodes. With the way Toei paces things, they'll make it take 6 episodes. Hell, the Boros fight in OPM is only going to be 3, even with all the side character banter.

I never really understand manga but when I see the anime its always 10x better.
    ?

Thanks
    I wouldn't really call OPM philosophical. Saitama is, but its not deep. This is what I was talking about earlier. It's a gag comic. The author has stated that there is nothing to think about.

There is nothing wrong with a show getting support because its good. I just hate the fan-bases that follow through with these things.

>People calling the main character OPM
    >"Goku vs. X" cliche
    >Random memes
    >Merchandise so poorly made that the only reason people buy it is because "muh favorite show."
    >Tumblr SJWs trying to make Saitama x Genos a thing(especially after episode 7)
    ^This is by far the worst of them all. They're not gay, they're not femine in any way, and they're not fucking. Fucking leave already.

No, it shouldn't take 6 episodes. With the way Toei paces things, they'll make it take 6 episodes. Hell, the Boros fight in OPM is only going to be 3, even with all the side character banter.

?
    2 For the real fight to start (to get to luffys no spoilers), 2 for the (Luffy no spoilers) part, 2 for the recovery and final ending.

thats 6. At minimum we could break it down to 4, but 6 or more would be properly paced.

- - - Updated - - -

idc what you say the author says I know for a fact One Punch Man has a lot to think about. Everything is obviously broken down into something realistic, it's just taken out of proportion (the reasoning or logic behind the situation) for anime and I think they've gotten this across nicely.

OPM easily one of best animes of the decade up there with FMA.

Thanks
    2 For the real fight to start (to get to luffys no spoilers), 2 for the (Luffy no spoilers) part, 2 for the recovery and final ending.

thats 6. At minimum we could break it down to 4, but 6 or more would be properly paced.

- - - Updated - - -

idc what you say the author says I know for a fact One Punch Man has a lot to think about. Everything is obviously broken down into something realistic, it's just taken out of proportion (the reasoning or logic behind the situation) for anime and I think they've gotten this across nicely.

OPM easily one of best animes of the decade up there with FMA.
    Would say 4-5 is fine.

Explain this "deeper meaning" that OPM has. Because when an author writes his entire series to be comical, but someone on the internet says "no it's deeper", you gotta back it up.

Thanks
    Would say 4-5 is fine.

Explain this "deeper meaning" that OPM has. Because when an author writes his entire series to be comical, but someone on the internet says "no it's deeper", you gotta back it up.
    You'll see when there is youtube videos of random skinny japanese guys running around in super hero costumes shaving their heads bald doing tons of exercise.

I can't explain exactly but look at the last episode, it was pretty philosophical.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast