Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,888
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    509
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Exclamation One Punch Man EP 8 ?Spoiler? maybe

    The Ending is just too much for me.

    'Who are you?''
    ''I am the hero Saitama''
    *With Serious Badass face holding mumen raider cellphone*
    -THE END-

    The cliffhanger is too much too handle

  2. #2
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post
    The Ending is just too much for me.

    'Who are you?''
    ''I am the hero Saitama''
    *With Serious Badass face holding mumen raider cellphone*
    -THE END-

    The cliffhanger is too much too handle
    *action*
    pls no.



    What cliffhanger? You can go see what happens here since they made the sea king look lame.

  3. #3
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,888
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    509
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    *action*
    pls no.



    What cliffhanger? You can go see what happens here since they made the sea king look lame.
    Well since I didn't read the manga Its a cliffhanger for me at least

  4. #4
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post


    Well since I didn't read the manga Its a cliffhanger for me at least
    Go read the manga then.

  5. #5
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,888
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    509
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Go read the manga then.
    No I don't want to this is kind of the only anime that I'm hyped about every Sunday,
    I don't want to ruin that

  6. #6
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post


    No I don't want to this is kind of the only anime that I'm hyped about every Sunday,
    I don't want to ruin that
    Well, its going to end with no real ending. After that, I doubt they have a season two planned, so no reason in not reading it. After all, the sole purpose of 12 episode anime is advertisement for the manga/LN.

  7. #7
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,888
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    509
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Well, its going to end with no real ending. After that, I doubt they have a season two planned, so no reason in not reading it. After all, the sole purpose of 12 episode anime is advertisement for the manga/LN.
    Yup so Ill just pick up on the manga as soon as the anime ends

  8. #8
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Licenseless rider about to show this bitch up.


  9. #9
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Licenseless rider about to show this bitch up.
    Favorite scene in this entire arc.

  10. #10
    serenitywan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    One punch/slap you dead, not there to be had much as a spoiler ))

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-27-2013, 11:08 AM
  2. One Piece lovers out there [Spoiler alert]
    By hansenkuo13 in forum Anime
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 10:44 PM
  3. [Help] One man Newbie in mpgh test hack me
    By Prince-Sir in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 06:52 PM
  4. God Mode. Too much for one man ?
    By JHooker in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 08:10 AM
  5. Hmm,, I can't find something maybe some one can help me ^^?
    By Jeffrey1993 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 08:54 PM