Thanks

Tokyo ghoul: re 55

TL DR- They're unable to buy the magazine, and there won't be any spoilers till Wednesday or Thursday when Mangastream has the chapter.

Q: Itís okay if thereís no Chinese scanlation, can we see the spoilers first?

A: The spoilers come from the raw provider, and the raw provider did not manage to buy the magazine, so itís impossible for us to have any real spoilers and this is coming from the tieba Chinese scanlation teamís side.

As for other sources such as 2ch etc, those spoilers may not be trustable, unless there are pictures. Only spoilers with pictures can be trusted! Everyone please stick to this rule!!

Anyway, we still have raw providers who are able to buy spoilers from the 11th ward, but they are not necessarily willing to release spoilers, especially at this time.

>Q: Whatís the situation now?

>A:

>There are no spoilers on Saturday, as the man who was originally delivering spoilers to different stores got arrested.

>Last week there was a holiday, so spoilers were early.

>There wonít be spoilers on Sunday, because there isnít delivery service on Sundays, so there wonít be magazines delivered to stores that day.

>There wonít be spoilers on Monday, because the raw provider has lessons the whole day. From the shopís opening hours to closing hours they will be having lessons, and since the shop is at least half an hour away from the school, itís impossible for them to make it. Plus we canít make them skip school every week to buy the magazine, so we have no choice but to give up on that.

>We used to advertise every week looking for raw providers because we were afraid of situations where raw providers couldnít get the raws. But no one came forward, or if they did they were unable to scan the raws. Itís not like they could scan it at a shop, that would be like getting caught red-handed.

>And there wonít be spoilers on Tuesday too, because at the moment itís confirmed that one of the stores selling the magazines is closed on Tuesdays.

>So that leaves Wednesday.

ó-

>At the moment we are no different from any of the baidu users, we donít have any news about 55.

>I donít want to repeatedly tell you guys this just so that everyone can say stuff like ďoh raw provider, youíve worked hard, oh Chinese scanlation team, youíve worked hard too, we will wait, we will support you allĒ. Because the truth is, without the pictures, we also canít do anything, no matter how much thanks and sympathy we get, it doesnít change the anxiousness of the readers who want to read 55.

>Some people arenít sure about it and so they spread false information, rumours about us are already everywhere, and so 1 or 2 more postings doesnít matter. But I wanted to explain why there arenít any pictures now, and unless someone thinks their position is OK, is able to scan, and can get the raws on Monday, if not then from now on Chinese scans will be on Wednesday.

>In any case, we arenít sure about the English scanlation teamís side, but weíre sure the Korean scanlation groupís status is stable, though I donít know when they release their scans.

>Ö And yes there will be a Season 3 in 2016, and itís still Studio Pierrot animating it.

The only thing fishy about it is them randomly announcing season three. I wouldn't believe that yet, as its probably bait.

- - - Updated - - -

Season three isn't a fake, I guess. No idea where they plan on picking it up, but I really wish they wouldn't.

Thanks
    Update #2

Editors have the chapter but its locked. People actually tried to bruteforce it, but to no avail. Actually gonna have to wait till Thursday.

Thanks
    Scans out http://www.mangaumaru.com/archives/563508

-Shirazu translation
    -Kaneki vs Eto translation

My fucking heart. Shirazu best Q, but holy hell his death is depressing.
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 11-30-2015 at 10:26 AM.