Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,201
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
    If only someone gave a damn about your poor little inadequate section on a hacking website that isn't fucking into manga that the entire section is stupid. gg
    ..Well, I wasn't referring to you at all, but since you've mentioned it, you are indeed one of them. It doesn't matter if you're into manga or not. Saying Root A is canon because "I don't read the manga" is nothing more than a fucking joke. And it's not just my own opinion on a hacking website. This is an actual fact, and is shared upon anyone with a brain and uses it.

    What is canon?
    Something that actually happened in the original story and isn't filler.

    Notice those two words real quick. I think they're easy to find.

    End of discussion.
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 12-01-2015 at 11:00 PM.

  2. #17
    I Don't Love You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    296
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    ..Well, I wasn't referring to you at all, but since you've mentioned it, you are indeed one of them. It doesn't matter if you're into manga or not. Saying Root A is canon because "I don't read the manga" is nothing more than a fucking joke. And it's not just my own opinion on a hacking website. This is an actual fact, and is shared upon anyone with a brain and uses it.

    What is canon?
    Something that actually happened in the original story and isn't filler.

    Notice those two words real quick. I think they're easy to find.

    End of discussion.
    Bullshit not talking about me, you were calling me out.

  3. #18
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,201
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
    Bullshit not talking about me, you were calling me out.
    No, I've heard this from other people too. I'm not trying to argue this anymore, because there is nothing to argue. You're simply wrong. It doesn't matter what headcanon fiction shit you want to believe in, and I've told this to the other people as well. If you actually want to discuss what you missed, PM me.

  4. #19
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,867
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,925
    It's all about that $.. about that $ it's all about that $ about that $ NO TROUBLE.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  5. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    It's all about that $.. about that $ it's all about that $ about that $ NO TROUBLE.
    Pretty much.

    I legitimately have no interest in watching a show about the children of the original naruto characters. Much more so since 9/10 characters were really, really shallow.

    It's probably the oldest cash-cow move in the book to just run-on your series with the children of the characters.


  6. #21
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    マイホーム
    Posts
    5,098
    Reputation
    780
    Thanks
    1,438
    Naruto = shitty filler
    Imposter Warning/useful information
    PM me anytime if you need any help.
    Contact me via |
    "I'm a deadbeat cousin, I hate family reunions
    Fucked the church up by drinkin at the communion
    Spillin free wine, now my tux is ruined
    In town for a day, what the fuck we doin?"

    MPGH Member Since - 06-07-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 11-23-2015
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 02-05-2016
    MPGH News Force Member (Gaming News) Since - 02-08-2016
    MPGH News Force Member (Art & Design news) Since 07-07-2016
    MPGH Minion (Steam section) Since 11-05-2016
     
    2016/12/08

  7. #22
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,201
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by gaarlution View Post
    Naruto = shitty filler
    >Has a Garra picture

  8. #23
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    マイホーム
    Posts
    5,098
    Reputation
    780
    Thanks
    1,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    >Has a Garra picture
    Haha yeah i guess, i still enjoyed some of the anime but it just has way to much filler.
    Imposter Warning/useful information
    PM me anytime if you need any help.
    Contact me via |
    "I'm a deadbeat cousin, I hate family reunions
    Fucked the church up by drinkin at the communion
    Spillin free wine, now my tux is ruined
    In town for a day, what the fuck we doin?"

    MPGH Member Since - 06-07-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 11-23-2015
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 02-05-2016
    MPGH News Force Member (Gaming News) Since - 02-08-2016
    MPGH News Force Member (Art & Design news) Since 07-07-2016
    MPGH Minion (Steam section) Since 11-05-2016
     
    2016/12/08

  9. #24
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,201
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by gaarlution View Post


    Haha yeah i guess, i still enjoyed some of the anime but it just has way to much filler.
    They announced the other day that its going to have another filler arc after they're out of the current dream world.

    No point in watching it till Naruto vs Sasuke and even then, that fight will probably be terribly animated.

  10. #25
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    マイホーム
    Posts
    5,098
    Reputation
    780
    Thanks
    1,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    They announced the other day that its going to have another filler arc after they're out of the current dream world.

    No point in watching it till Naruto vs Sasuke and even then, that fight will probably be terribly animated.
    Haha so true, i don't even bother thinking about it anymore it's just a waste of time.
    Imposter Warning/useful information
    PM me anytime if you need any help.
    Contact me via |
    "I'm a deadbeat cousin, I hate family reunions
    Fucked the church up by drinkin at the communion
    Spillin free wine, now my tux is ruined
    In town for a day, what the fuck we doin?"

    MPGH Member Since - 06-07-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 11-23-2015
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 02-05-2016
    MPGH News Force Member (Gaming News) Since - 02-08-2016
    MPGH News Force Member (Art & Design news) Since 07-07-2016
    MPGH Minion (Steam section) Since 11-05-2016
     
    2016/12/08

  11. #26
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,892
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    510
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Here is a brief summary of Naruto anime

    First 0-3 minutes: just some bullshit from last episode
    next 3-5 minutes: Intro
    Then 5-10 minutes bunch of boring talking
    And then the next 10-15 minutes: Little bit of fighting (not much tho)
    last 15-20 minutes: just usually just a teaser for next episode

    At least that's what I felt

  12. #27
    RocketDeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Loved it way back in the beginning, but like all shounen manga, it just didn't know when to end and got progressively more cheesy as things went on. I can't think of anything worse than reading a new manga about their fanfiction kids.

    Well, that's being unfair as I'm pretty sure most fanfiction authors could do a better job than the last few arcs.

  13. #28
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,201
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post
    Here is a brief summary of Naruto anime

    First 0-3 minutes: just some bullshit from last episode
    next 3-5 minutes: Intro
    Then 5-10 minutes bunch of boring talking
    And then the next 10-15 minutes: Little bit of fighting (not much tho)
    last 15-20 minutes: just usually just a teaser for next episode

    At least that's what I felt
    5 minutes of fighting
    >not much tho
    That's more than most shonens can handle. Just wait till we get Kaguya. It's worse than Madara and they barely fight.



    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDeer View Post
    Loved it way back in the beginning, but like all shounen manga, it just didn't know when to end and got progressively more cheesy as things went on. I can't think of anything worse than reading a new manga about their fanfiction kids.

    Well, that's being unfair as I'm pretty sure most fanfiction authors could do a better job than the last few arcs.

    I'd rather watch Naruto filler than read/watch any sort of fanfiction. Why even compare that?
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 12-04-2015 at 11:33 PM. Reason: words

  14. #29
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,867
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,925
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post
    Here is a brief summary of Naruto anime

    First 0-3 minutes: just some bullshit from last episode
    next 3-5 minutes: Intro
    Then 5-10 minutes bunch of boring talking
    And then the next 10-15 minutes: Little bit of fighting (not much tho)
    last 15-20 minutes: just usually just a teaser for next episode

    At least that's what I felt
    Yeppo, this basically all that happens nowdays.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  15. #30
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Katy's Crotch.
    Posts
    20,839
    Reputation
    1971
    Thanks
    2,800
    My Mood
    Mellow
    so like since the naruto world is peaceful, we see their children fail in school and go to tuition and get good grades? and since naruto basically is talk no jutsu master, he wud just resolve any situation since he already defeated a fucking god, how much more of a villain can we get. money hungry whoressssssssss


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Naruto
    By Flawless in forum Anime
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-17-2015, 04:32 AM
  2. How I feel about naruto being post pone.
    By Smasherx74 in forum Anime
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-24-2014, 09:29 PM
  3. Naruto -DKZ-
    By EleMentX in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 01:08 AM
  4. Naruto - Sasuke vs. Kakashi.
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 09:54 AM