Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39
  1. #16
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    In fact I've talked to so many people that don't realize Arima killed Kaneki in the anime. Heck, most of them don't even know who Arima is because in the anime he's given zero explanation and no real presence.(well, he's not really present in the manga all that much either).
    Yep, another huge issue. They covered so little and attempted to rush it all. It really needs a good, full adaptation of around 50 episodes for one season.


    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Art.
    This is the main reason that no studio can truly give what it deserves. I honestly think that, deep down, Ishida sold the writes to Pierrot because of Clowns. There is no other reason, other than the amount of money he probably got.


    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Tokyo Ghoul suffers from the problem of not enough story/explanation in the anime
    Of course. They rushed the shit out of it and butchered everything. They need to not cover anything, and give a full adaptation of season one, and a correct season two. Hell, split it into two cours. Just do it correctly.


    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    1/2 the fights in TG's manga are already relatively pointless to the plot and exist for nothing more than a cheap thrill.
    I could argue against and with this on certain fights. I'm only speaking for the later half of the manga though. Everything in the beginning half is pretty obvious I suppose?

     
    Kaneki vs. Ayato
    -Showcases his personality change
    -Other characters reactions

    Kaneki vs. Shachi
    -Nothing that I could see

    Kaneki vs. Shinohara
    -Kakuja display
    -Crazy/Unstable mind

    Kaneki vs. Amon, fight #2
    -"Y-you're just a ghoul, right?"

    Kaneki vs. Amon, fight #3
    -Kaneki still wanted him to live
    -Borderline human/ghoul, still

    Kaneki vs. Arima
    -Need I explain?

    Haise vs. X
    -More than likely, he needed Kaneki, and it just kept bringing him closer and closer

    Kaneki vs. Eto
    -We'll eventually know more, but for now, he's either more sane or more of a sadist


    I skipped a lot and just wanted to focus on the MC. Probably a bad choice considering these fights are obviously for plot development.

  2. #17
    I Don't Love You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    296
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    He thinks TG √ A is canon as well.
    you must be the definition of autistic.

  3. #18
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
    you must be the definition of autistic.
    You're very well the definition of fucking retarded. Do you not remember the discussion

    -Here

    And you very clearly pointed it out in your suggestion thread, but you bitched out and had it deleted because of "arguing."

    Don't start shit you're not even correct on kid.

  4. #19
    I Don't Love You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    296
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

    I get you're new to it and all, but still, just why did you like it exactly? Can you give me details on why you think it was good. I mean just the plot setup was awful and the way it was executed could've been done so much better.

    I mean the fight scene you showed he literally just transforms for 30 seconds then flies straight into the enemy and starts bleeding. He then tries to push it up, the 200 ft tall, while he's in mid-air, and his arms burst out bleeding. What??? His helmet breaks from his arms pushing into the emperor as well. Helmet = Arms?

    It's just too edgy to be considered good, that's why nobody likes it.
    well first off it might help if you actually would read

    secondly, the plot was extremely weird, and the multiple deaths were uncalled for ,but I did enjoy the anime and at animation wasn't bad.

  5. #20
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
    well first off it might help if you actually would read

    secondly, the plot was extremely weird, and the multiple deaths were uncalled for ,but I did enjoy the anime and at animation wasn't bad.
    Why are you changing what you said, not even a week ago?



    Secondly, that is the entire fight. Go back and watch it, because you've apparently forgotten.


    Why do you try so hard, only to be completely incorrect on everything you say? Please leave.

  6. #21
    I Don't Love You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    296
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    You're very well the definition of fucking retarded. Do you not remember the discussion

    -Here

    And you very clearly pointed it out in your suggestion thread, but you bitched out and had it deleted because of "arguing."

    Don't start shit you're not even correct on kid.
    I already said I was wrong and you bring it up all the time just because you're some anime guru and wanna feel right about everything.

  7. #22
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
    I already said I was wrong and you bring it up all the time just because you're some anime guru and wanna feel right about everything.
    You didn't say you were wrong. You said it's "canon because I didn't read the manga." Please show me a picture of where you said you were wrong.

    I am not an anime guru, I'm being correct and remembering what I said. Again, you're clearly lost on what you even say. I am very well wrong on things as much as the next guy, but you're just straight lying about what you say or changing your opinion to avoid an argument you're wrong on. See the Akame post.

  8. #23
    I Don't Love You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    296
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Why are you changing what you said, not even a week ago?



    Secondly, that is the entire fight. Go back and watch it, because you've apparently forgotten.


    Why do you try so hard, only to be completely incorrect on everything you say? Please leave.
    I didn't say they didn't have meaning, just said they were uncalled for. You must be super key-board warrior, but I don't actully care about anything you say because your ultimate goal is to just be right over anyone you can be.

  9. #24
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
    I didn't say they didn't have meaning, just said they were uncalled for. You must be super key-board warrior, but I don't actully care about anything you say because your ultimate goal is to just be right over anyone you can be.
    Do you know the difference between having a meaning and being uncalled for?

    uncalled–for
    : not needed or wanted : not proper

    meaningful
    : with a clear meaning

    How do you justify what you're saying at all knowing that?


    I don't want to be right over anyone. I want you to realize you're being retarded in your own posts and you have no clue what you're talking about. You're just proving yourself more and more how little educated you are.



    Still waiting on that picture of you admitting you're wrong about Root A being canon, rather than you trying to bullshit your way out of this discussion again and cry for post deletion.
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 12-11-2015 at 07:23 PM.

  10. #25
    I Don't Love You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    296
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Do you know the difference between having a meaning and being uncalled for?

    uncalled–for
    : not needed or wanted : not proper

    meaningful
    : with a clear meaning

    How do you justify what you're saying at all knowing that?


    I don't want to be right over anyone. I want you to realize you're being retarded in your own posts and you have no clue what you're talking about. You're just proving yourself more and more how little educated you are.



    Still waiting on that picture of you admitting you're wrong about Root A being canon, rather than you trying to bullshit your way out of this discussion again and cry for post deletion.
    I said I was wrong at the end of that argument, and everything was deleted because I was requested. And for your defenition thing,

    Uncalled for it was not needed to make the anime good, but was still implemented anyway.

    meaningful it may not have been needed nor wanted, but the deaths did have meaning behind them.

    Dude can you quit arguing, Can I not make it clear that I don't give a fuck about you?

  11. #26
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
    I said I was wrong at the end of that argument, and everything was deleted because I was requested. And for your defenition thing,

    Uncalled for it was not needed to make the anime good, but was still implemented anyway.

    meaningful it may not have been needed nor wanted, but the deaths did have meaning behind them.

    Dude can you quit arguing, Can I not make it clear that I don't give a fuck about you?
    So you have no proof, you're just throwing it in the air? Why didn't you try and defend this in the other post when I called you out, rather than having me explain why you're wrong, and getting no response?


    Character deaths can be called for. One or two, perfectly fine. Killing your entire god damn cast in 12 episodes? Uncalled for.

    Meaningful? None but one, meaning the rest were simply to be edgy.

    That's a fact, and you can't deny it. Because what did they do? They gave him anger? What did that do? Cause him to die protecting civilians? That would have happened even with them alive. They were useless.


    I really care less about your opinion on me as a person, especially because you don't know me outside of here. If you want to avoid arguing, at least educate yourself on something before talking about it, because that's clearly not what you're doing, and that's whats making me angry. If you avoid saying stupid shit, we wouldn't have this discussion to begin with, and could actually discuss something.

  12. #27
    I Don't Love You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    296
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    So you have no proof, you're just throwing it in the air? Why didn't you try and defend this in the other post when I called you out, rather than having me explain why you're wrong, and getting no response?
    I did on the other thread, and apologized, maybe you didn't see. But either way you're an asshole. I don't care if you're "educating me" or whatever you say, you're an asshole and could go about it in so many ways, but you choose to be rude. Oh and what's up with "and could actually discuss something." you said my anime is shit, so.

  13. #28
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
    I did on the other thread, and apologized, maybe you didn't see. But either way you're an asshole. I don't care if you're "educating me" or whatever you say, you're an asshole and could go about it in so many ways. Oh and what's up with "and could actually discuss something." you said my anime is shit, so.
    What other thread? The Naruto one? All I see is you calling my post bullshit and then you asked for a PM of what you missed, which, you never responded to.

    I'm only being an asshole because you're not realizing how fucking retarded you're being. Look at ANY other discussion I have with people here. Empire and I discuss all the time, whether that's Monogatari or Tokyo Ghoul or whatever.


    Monogatari
    -I said something retarded
    -He practically questions my retarded post, corrects it
    -"Wow, I was wrong. Thanks for the info."

    I didn't question his post on how retarded I was being because I was. Again, you're not realizing your mistakes. "Root A is canon." Do you know how fucking back hurting that post is? I really thought you were trolling, but when I realized you weren't, I honestly wanted to break my god damn keyboard.

    Even after being told why you were wrong, you still thought it was canon because "I don't read the manga." Once again, I tried proving why that doesn't mean anything. Once again, you still took the stupidity route.


    Tokyo Ghoul
    -Theory discussions
    -V should be vampires
    -"no"
    -Actual discussion

    It wasn't arguing, it was factual and theories of "what ifs".


    I can actually discuss something with you when you start to realize what you're saying is actually just incorrect. No one believes AkG was good unless you're seriously new towards anime. That's not a bad thing, but we already tried covering this before. Watch more shit.
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 12-11-2015 at 07:42 PM.

  14. #29
    I Don't Love You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    296
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    I didn't question his post on how retarded I was being because I was. Again, you're not realizing your mistakes. "Root A is canon." Do you know how fucking back hurting that post is? I really thought you were trolling, but when I realized you weren't, I honestly wanted to break my god damn keyboard.

    Even after being told why you were wrong, you still thought it was canon because "I don't read the manga." Once again, I tried proving why that doesn't mean anything. Once again, you still took the stupidity route.
    Can you not read? I know what happened, believe it or not I was fucking there????? must be sp00ky right? I was at the argument I was in, holy shit I actually know what happened, you are too 1337. And the thread I am talking about is one is started on, the one that had posts deleted.
    Last edited by I Don't Love You; 12-11-2015 at 07:47 PM.

  15. #30
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
    Can you not read? I know what happened, believe it or not I was fucking there????? must be sp00ky right? I was at and argument I was in holy shit I actually know what happened, you are too 1337. And the thread I am talking about is one is started on, the one that had posts deleted.
    What are you saying? You made no sense with this post.

    If you're talking about the Monogatari post, that's exactly what I was referring to what you need to do. When you're wrong, actually take the moment to look and see if you're wrong. If you're not, then ask what the other person is fucking talking about.

    Again, you keep bringing up the whole deleted posts thread and doesn't do shit for me because you requested it be deleted. Whether or not you actually said you were wrong, why did you make me write an entire PM to tell you what the fuck you missed only to get no response? You're still not answering that.

    This is actual discussion, I suppose? It could do more good with some correct grammar and spelling, but I suppose it's a start.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Most epic fight scene ever
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 02:26 PM
  2. Favorite Anime Opening?
    By arunforce in forum Anime
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 05:54 AM
  3. whats your favorite animal????
    By obamawins in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 05:36 PM
  4. favorite animes?
    By i eat trees in forum Anime
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 12:58 AM
  5. Favorite Anime/Manga Artist
    By FluffyStuff in forum Anime
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 06:45 AM