Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Gaar Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,485
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    497
    This got dark quick.



    KIRITO X ASUNA!!!!!!!!

    DUBBED ANIME SO GUD
    Gaar is a fuckboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.

  2. #32
    I Don't Love You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    296
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    What are you saying? You made no sense with this post.

    If you're talking about the Monogatari post, that's exactly what I was referring to what you need to do. When you're wrong, actually take the moment to look and see if you're wrong. If you're not, then ask what the other person is fucking talking about.

    Again, you keep bringing up the whole deleted posts thread and doesn't do shit for me because you requested it be deleted. Whether or not you actually said you were wrong, why did you make me write an entire PM to tell you what the fuck you missed only to get no response? You're still not answering that.

    This is actual discussion, I suppose? It could do more good with some correct grammar and spelling, but I suppose it's a start.
    You have literally explained to me what fucking happened to the argument I WAS IN. I am well aware, and I have apologized so many times, and I didn't think the pm needed a response bc it was just facts.

  3. #33
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
    You have literally explained to me what fucking happened to the argument I WAS IN. I am well aware, and I have apologized so many times, and I didn't think the pm needed a response bc it was just facts.
    Buddy, you weren't in the Monogatari post. I'm referring to this thread here ^^.

    I suppose I accept the apology? I'm not really looking for a head bow or something, I just really want you to understand something. You can consider it education or whatever you want. Just know that if the same stupid shit happens again, it's not really just me that's going to react like that. I'm just more active than most others here, hence the constant bickering.


    It was mostly facts, but I figured questions or something would have occurred, considering how much I actually left out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova Jr View Post
    This got dark quick.



    KIRITO X ASUNA!!!!!!!!

    DUBBED ANIME SO GUD
    QUALITY shitpost.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

    Hunter Jr. (12-11-2015)

  5. #34
    I Don't Love You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    296
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Buddy, you weren't in the Monogatari post. I'm referring to this thread here ^^.

    I suppose I accept the apology? I'm not really looking for a head bow or something, I just really want you to understand something. You can consider it education or whatever you want. Just know that if the same stupid shit happens again, it's not really just me that's going to react like that. I'm just more active than most others here, hence the constant bickering.


    It was mostly facts, but I figured questions or something would have occurred, considering how much I actually left out.

    - - - Updated - - -



    QUALITY shitpost.
    true shitpost at the finest, but I was talking about my thread.

  6. #35
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
    true shitpost at the finest, but I was talking about my thread.
    Then we're on two different pages ^^.

    At the least I see we've finally comes to terms?

    Rather than the usual posts I make regarding a matter, I'll try and change it. But if the same thing repeats over and over again with the usual misunderstanding, I'm not sure how i'll be able to hold up.



    Welcome to anime

  7. #36
    I Don't Love You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    296
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Then we're on two different pages ^^.

    At the least I see we've finally comes to terms?

    Rather than the usual posts I make regarding a matter, I'll try and change it. But if the same thing repeats over and over again with the usual misunderstanding, I'm not sure how i'll be able to hold up.



    Welcome to anime
    yeah I was confused I think tbh

    but



    I'll try to post less autistic shit.

  8. #37
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
    I'll try to post less autistic shit.
    just watch animes that aren't complete edge-factor, if you do, don't post about them.

    if you absolutely want to checklist shit off

    compare what you watch to AkG

    if the edge factor is not there, you're good. lmao

  9. #38
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

    just watch animes that aren't complete edge-factor, if you do, don't post about them.

    if you absolutely want to checklist shit off

    compare what you watch to AkG

    if the edge factor is not there, you're good. lmao
    If you do want to enjoy some nice edge, you got to at least go all out.

     

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

    Hunter Jr. (12-11-2015)

  11. #39
    Gaar Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,485
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Buddy, you weren't in the Monogatari post. I'm referring to this thread here ^^.

    I suppose I accept the apology? I'm not really looking for a head bow or something, I just really want you to understand something. You can consider it education or whatever you want. Just know that if the same stupid shit happens again, it's not really just me that's going to react like that. I'm just more active than most others here, hence the constant bickering.


    It was mostly facts, but I figured questions or something would have occurred, considering how much I actually left out.

    - - - Updated - - -



    QUALITY shitpost.
    My shitposts are always at 1080p
    Gaar is a fuckboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaar Jr For This Useful Post:

    Hunter Jr. (12-11-2015),I Don't Love You (12-12-2015)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Most epic fight scene ever
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 02:26 PM
  2. Favorite Anime Opening?
    By arunforce in forum Anime
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 05:54 AM
  3. whats your favorite animal????
    By obamawins in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 05:36 PM
  4. favorite animes?
    By i eat trees in forum Anime
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 12:58 AM
  5. Favorite Anime/Manga Artist
    By FluffyStuff in forum Anime
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 06:45 AM