Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183

    Shokugeki no Soma announcement: December 14th

    The announcement will mark the third anniversary of the manga's launch. The series' upcoming chapter will feature color pages to celebrate the announcement.
    More than likely a season two. Being that it's a Jump manga, they could care less about BD sales. So long as when the anime was out the manga got a nice boost in sales/views -which it did- they'll make more.


    Source

  2. #2
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    And, confirmed.


  3. #3
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Katy's Crotch.
    Posts
    20,839
    Reputation
    1971
    Thanks
    2,800
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I saw the first episode and i liked it, @thunder suggested this. trying to find a good torrent link tho


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  4. #4
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    I saw the first episode and i liked it, @thunder suggested this. trying to find a good torrent link tho
    Read your PM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Time (12-10-2015)

  6. #5
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,892
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    510
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Read your PM.
    Could you share the link with me too

  7. #6
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post


    Could you share the link with me too
    Sending it now.

  8. #7
    Dareka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    326
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    29

  9. #8
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
    Except Bakedfish is shit. Id rather download from HS which isnt on nyaa.

    When im home, im gonna make a thread for "general information" aka how to not study for finals and instead help people with where to torrent.

  10. #9
    Dareka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    326
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Except Bakedfish is shit. Id rather download from HS which isnt on nyaa.

    When im home, im gonna make a thread for "general information" aka how to not study for finals and instead help people with where to torrent.
    ? Who would want to download bakedfish if there is fff all over ur screen

  11. #10
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
    ? Who would want to download bakedfish if there is fff all over ur screen
    >FFF

    Literally who?

  12. #11
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    More than likely a season two. Being that it's a Jump manga, they could care less about BD sales. So long as when the anime was out the manga got a nice boost in sales/views -which it did- they'll make more.


    Source



    ....................................


    I know people like this show, but I'm not into food porn.


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Takatsuki (12-10-2015)

  14. #12
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post





    ....................................


    I know people like this show, but I'm not into food porn.
    Lmao. The only food porn there is comedy affect. Obviously you can say it's fanservice, but until I see Rindou get stripped via food, I don't care about anyone else.

    Also, Tosh draws the manga. What did you expect?

  15. #13
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Lmao. The only food porn there is comedy affect. Obviously you can say it's fanservice, but until I see Rindou get stripped via food, I don't care about anyone else.

    Also, Tosh draws the manga. What did you expect?
    I'm not saying "oh fanservice is bad" but I've read the manga and watched the show.

    The fanservice is half assed, just like Tosh's hentai.(bleh)
    The fanservice as comedy is hardly entertaining after the 4th time the pull the same joke.
    The food contest is boring as shit because it really has nothing to do with cooking(even less than Toriko, which is almost impossible) and feels like I'm watching a parody but it's not one....


    Dunno, not my thing at all.


  16. #14
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I'm not saying "oh fanservice is bad" but I've read the manga and watched the show.

    The fanservice is half assed, just like Tosh's hentai.(bleh)
    The fanservice as comedy is hardly entertaining after the 4th time the pull the same joke.
    The food contest is boring as shit because it really has nothing to do with cooking(even less than Toriko, which is almost impossible) and feels like I'm watching a parody but it's not one....


    Dunno, not my thing at all.
    For sure understandable. I'm not sure what got me hooked on it. Obviously I enjoy seeing stripped girls via food because..it's new, but I think a lot of it was the scenes in the manga.


    -This is a cooking manga

    -This is a cooking manga *nsfw

    -This is a cooking manga

    -THIS is a COOKING MANGA

  17. #15
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    For sure understandable. I'm not sure what got me hooked on it. Obviously I enjoy seeing stripped girls via food because..it's new, but I think a lot of it was the scenes in the manga.


    -This is a cooking manga

    -This is a cooking manga *nsfw

    -This is a cooking manga

    -THIS is a COOKING MANGA


    Now that's a cooking manga.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [announcement] soon wil release some undetected hack for css!!!!
    By wieter20 in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 08:13 PM
  2. New Hacks Announced & Warrock DX Hook Update
    By Dave84311 in forum Hack/Release News
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 04:54 PM
  3. MU vs Soma
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 10:43 AM
  4. I Have A Very Important Announcement!
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 05:06 PM