Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratin View Post
    Rory for lyfe <3
    She's not that cute or that sexualized in the manga. Yeah she wants Itamas dick, but that was about it. Everywhere else and it's not nearly as sexy. Remember they're in like medieval times. The war was fought with horses and shit. No one looks like that, not even in anime.

  2. #17
    Gratin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    177
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    She's not that cute or that sexualized in the manga. Yeah she wants Itamas dick, but that was about it. Everywhere else and it's not nearly as sexy. Remember they're in like medieval times. The war was fought with horses and shit. No one looks like that, not even in anime.
    Nah, I was just saying I like rory, she's got a funny personality. I haven't read the manga. She's still my waifu.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanFalterJr View Post
    Vouch for Gratin, he went first, i gave him the items. Easy trader trustworthy

  3. #18
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratin View Post
    Nah, I was just saying I like rory, she's got a funny personality. I haven't read the manga. She's still my waifu.
    Then you'll be happy to learn she has a figure coming soon. I plan on getting it, not sure about you.

    http://imgur.com/a/33EbV

  4. #19
    joshZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place, I don't know. Maybe i'm lost?
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Is gate actually any good? been meaning to start it but haven't gotten around to it yet.
    "Truth is treason in an Empire of lies."


  5. #20
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by joshZ View Post
    Is gate actually any good? been meaning to start it but haven't gotten around to it yet.
    Well, the adaptation was definitely looking to get the most out of their viewers so they changed a few things, which was mainly characters. The story as far as I remember is fine.


    Season two will be...different. Obviously our MC isn't the brightest ray of sunshine but he has to finally show off why he's a ranger, or whatever they call him.


    TL;DR Sure. Personally, read the manga.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

    joshZ (12-22-2015)

  7. #21
    joshZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place, I don't know. Maybe i'm lost?
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Well, the adaptation was definitely looking to get the most out of their viewers so they changed a few things, which was mainly characters. The story as far as I remember is fine.


    Season two will be...different. Obviously our MC isn't the brightest ray of sunshine but he has to finally show off why he's a ranger, or whatever they call him.


    TL;DR Sure. Personally, read the manga.
    Ah, ok. Thanks for that, will start reading it later today.
    "Truth is treason in an Empire of lies."


  8. #22
    Gratin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    177
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Then you'll be happy to learn she has a figure coming soon. I plan on getting it, not sure about you.

    http://imgur.com/a/33EbV
    Fuck yes. Thanks
     

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanFalterJr View Post
    Vouch for Gratin, he went first, i gave him the items. Easy trader trustworthy

  9. #23
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratin View Post
    Fuck yes. Thanks
    Pre-order while you can. I just did a minute ago. They'll be gone before you know it.

    http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...=FIGURE-015928

  10. #24
    Threadstarter
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,635
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    GATE is a harem? Were we watching the same show?

    >Rory
    She's a goddess who wants love before she dies. Call it a wish of greed.

    >Lalena
    No interest in Itama. She's interested in learning.

    >Marceau
    I won't spoil anything for season two, but she doesn't want his dick. More like his heart.

    >Risa
    Divorce.

    >Everyone else
    Hardly talks to him

    Not even once.
    Protagonist is a single male with 3 support female characters pls don't even. 8[

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  11. #25
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


    Protagonist is a single male with 3 support female characters pls don't even. 8[
    Is this me witnessing stereotypes?


    That is not the definition of a harem. There is no clear attention seeking from any of them other than Rory and that's explained in the story. You want spoilers? Fine.

    >Rory
    Fuck before death

    >Marceau
    She's his new dad. Surprise, she's insane

    >Lalena
    Dieing

    >Risa
    Irrelevant

    >Everyone else
    Getting raped


    Say, isn't a harem usually between more than one girl? Otherwise that's just a relationship. And last I checked, Itami has said no every time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Fall Anime 2015 Discussion
    By Color in forum Anime
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-28-2015, 06:56 PM
  2. Summer Anime 2015 Discussion
    By Color in forum Anime
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-29-2015, 10:27 AM
  3. Winter Anime 2015 Discussion
    By Color in forum Anime
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-09-2015, 05:52 PM
  4. Winter anime?
    By Rance-faga in forum Anime
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-14-2014, 02:35 AM
  5. Winter anime season
    By Rance-faga in forum Anime
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 07:04 PM