Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gaar's Palace
    Posts
    733
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    104
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Just finished Attack on Titan

    I love it!!! It's good! I thought there was season 2 but no they are takin their sweet time. I tried reading the Manga but it's just not the same


    Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

    100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

  2. #2
    flex1178's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SouthSide
    Posts
    1,352
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    480
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Congrats you just wasted 500 mins of your life on a barely decent overrated show.

    You'll wish you had that time back on your deathbed.
    NightOwl 4 life


  3. #3
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,638
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,649
    Authors racking in the big bucks, manga rarely gets updated.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  4. #4
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by theanonymoussniffer View Post
    I love it!!! It's good! I thought there was season 2 but no they are takin their sweet time. I tried reading the Manga but it's just not the same
    There really should have been a season two already given the popularity of the first season and the way it ended.


    I don't particularly like the manga either, due to the author being lazy in his drawing and passing it off as "style".



    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    Congrats you just wasted 500 mins of your life on a barely decent overrated show.

    You'll wish you had that time back on your deathbed.
    Easy there buddy, I've watched plenty of anime I regret wasting my time on as well, but that's not something you say to other people if they enjoyed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    Authors racking in the big bucks, manga rarely gets updated.
    The manga has been padded for quite awhile for really no reason. So many of the recent arcs have been irrelevant to the next.

    That whole thing with levi and the gun-people and the ridiculous "alpha titan" is just stupid given how right now none of it matters.


  5. #5
    idanb323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    167
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Too emotional.....

  6. #6
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    The manga has been padded for quite awhile for really no reason. So many of the recent arcs have been irrelevant to the next.

    That whole thing with levi and the gun-people and the ridiculous "alpha titan" is just stupid given how right now none of it matters.
    The new weapon is such a fucking joke..

  7. #7
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    The art style in the manga compared to the anime is enormous. After about 3 chapters I gave up and decided to just wait for the 2nd season.

  8. #8
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post
    The art style in the manga compared to the anime is enormous. After about 3 chapters I gave up and decided to just wait for the 2nd season.
    He's a fairly new mangaka. He started SnK in 2006 I think, and has done two other series since then. If memory serves me right, they literally went no where and he ended up sticking to SnK.

  9. #9
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gaar's Palace
    Posts
    733
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    104
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    It definitely makes my top 10 list. I haven't watched an anime that gives me an adrenaline rush whilst watching it. Levi Ackerman is a certified badass. Why do Mika and Levi have the same last name? Are they related? or is it just a common name like "Smith".
    Tried to find out on wiki but came across some weird ass fan theories. Ngl I laughed my ass off when Eren's mother died it was the funniest shit ever. After the female Titan's identy was discovered it was pretty obvious who the amored Titan is. Even before her identy was discovered I kinda knew it was her. Screw the kids that are like "it's overrated" The plot is original and the story is good. Ps: I cried like bitch when Levi's squad got wiped out. Oh and nobody gives a shit about Marco.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    Authors racking in the big bucks, manga rarely gets updated.
    Happens most of the time with good Anime/Manga series. It's either they don't write often or they loosely write.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    Congrats you just wasted 500 mins of your life on a barely decent overrated show.

    You'll wish you had that time back on your deathbed.
    Thats a lovely opinion that nobody gives a fuck about.

    Your input is much appreciated.


    Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

    100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

  10. #10
    flex1178's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SouthSide
    Posts
    1,352
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    480
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by theanonymoussniffer View Post
    It definitely makes my top 10 list. I haven't watched an anime that gives me an adrenaline rush whilst watching it. Levi Ackerman is a certified badass. Why do Mika and Levi have the same last name? Are they related? or is it just a common name like "Smith".
    Tried to find out on wiki but came across some weird ass fan theories. Ngl I laughed my ass off when Eren's mother died it was the funniest shit ever. After the female Titan's identy was discovered it was pretty obvious who the amored Titan is. Even before her identy was discovered I kinda knew it was her. Screw the kids that are like "it's overrated" The plot is original and the story is good. Ps: I cried like bitch when Levi's squad got wiped out. Oh and nobody gives a shit about Marco.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Happens most of the time with good Anime/Manga series. It's either they don't write often or they loosely write.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Thats a lovely opinion that nobody gives a fuck about.

    Your input is much appreciated.
    Any time love.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    Easy there buddy, I've watched plenty of anime I regret wasting my time on as well, but that's not something you say to other people if they enjoyed it
    True enough it is a decent anime I just hate the over glorification of it like its the best in the world. I'm really just taking my honest opinion and exaggerating it for the shock value.
    NightOwl 4 life


  11. #11
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gaar's Palace
    Posts
    733
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    104
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    Any time love.

    - - - Updated - - -



    True enough it is a decent anime I just hate the over glorification of it like its the best in the world. I'm really just taking my honest opinion and exaggerating it for the shock value.
    No need to justify yourself dude, if you hate it, you hate it. There are some anime that you may like that I hate. It's due to personal pereference. I'm not going to hate you for disliking one anime that I like.


    Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

    100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sylar For This Useful Post:

    flex1178 (02-03-2016)

Similar Threads

  1. Just finished my website
    By VvITylerIvV in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 08:02 PM
  2. Just finished jacking off......
    By wolves4life in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 04:54 PM
  3. just finished assasins creed sig not too bad
    By yourtiy in forum Showroom
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 06:44 PM
  4. i just finish kwr chams hack but i need some help
    By aprill27 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 04:01 PM
  5. Just Finished
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 08:04 PM