Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Gaar Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,482
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    494

    What is your favorite hentai category?

    Mine is Futanari
    Gaar is a fuckboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaar Jr For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Sylar (03-04-2016)

  3. #2
    Hiroyuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    169
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    wow didn't expect a thread like this....

  4. #3
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm honestly surprised there hasn't been a thread like this before. (Unless there was one whilst I was inactive for a year)

    But OT:
    - Loli
    - Anal
    - Netorare (If i'm feeling some kind of way)

  5. #4
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post
    'm honestly surprised there hasn't been a thread like this before
    Because it's not anime.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post
    Netorare (If i'm feeling some kind of way)
    Absolutely disgusting.
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 03-02-2016 at 11:20 AM.

  6. #5
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    While I don't really have favorite category I like:
    Mind Break / Ahegao.(I find both are mislabled constantly so if I search for one I often find the other)
    Petite/flat chest(not loli, but good luck finding it without the loli tag).
    Note: Actual loli should be fucking banned from hentai sites. That shit is disgusting.
    Stockings/Thighhighs
    Dark-Skin(none of that nigger shit though).


    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Absolutely disgusting.
    You know everyone hates NTR but I don't really see why. NTR is like cuckhold porn. It's actually a super common theme in porn, about 1/3-1/4 of all porn is ntr, and that's just normal porn. Hentai is roughly 1/3, and that's not from it's growing "popularity", it's because the idea of "alpha male" is something that is engrained in a basic primal sense.


    The only difference is that Hentai makes NTR super personal for the characters, which is why I guess some people really dislike it.
    Last edited by Empire; 03-02-2016 at 02:04 PM.


  7. #6
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Ahegao
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Petite/flat chest
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Stockings/Thighhighs
    It's like you're my lost brother.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    not loli, but good luck finding it without the loli tag
    It's two different identifications. People can identify loli by appearance or by age. I'll typically go by age. I feel that if I'm ever caught with some questionable shit in the court of law, that age is a better argument than appearance. (Read: Shinobu is a loli, but her being 500 years old, I could tell them to fuck off.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    The only difference is that Hentai makes NTR super personal for the characters, which is why I guess some people really dislike it.
    Pretty much, yeah. I really dislike it more so because it exists in manga. Not to sound like a faggot, but when you grow a bond between seeing two characters fall for each other in a manga and then he/she(it's typically the girl) goes out and cucks them for faceless old men, I feel absolutely destroyed. It's disgusting, and should be banned.

  8. #7
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    It's like you're my lost brother.
    Hahaha, well my fetishes aren't that uncommon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    It's two different identifications. People can identify loli by appearance or by age. I'll typically go by age. I feel that if I'm ever caught with some questionable shit in the court of law, that age is a better argument than appearance. (Read: Shinobu is a loli, but her being 500 years old, I could tell them to fuck off.) .
    It's definitely age in the realm of hentai given the character's in anime/manga are often "childlike"(even the guys).

    But what I'm talking about when I say "real loli hentai should be fucking banned" is that shit with not only young in age, but in appearance. I'm talking the actual loli of 2-6 years old. That shit makes me sick. I guess it's trivial to draw a character young/old in manga, but still, fucking disgusting.

    Like for instance perestroika or Asanagi. Both draw "petite" but they don't draw real loli.


    Likewise, I don't consider shinobu to be a loli, but that's more due to the fact that she doesn't behave anything like one.
    (and this could be put into why i think the character in Erased is a pedophile).
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Pretty much, yeah. I really dislike it more so because it exists in manga. Not to sound like a faggot, but when you grow a bond between seeing two characters fall for each other in a manga and then he/she(it's typically the girl) goes out and cucks them for faceless old men, I feel absolutely destroyed. It's disgusting, and should be banned.
    Ok hentai manga i'm ok with it as long as it's established right away as the "premise".
    +I get parody NTR.(i.e. the orcs raping the princess).

    Putting NTR in any series that builds the character or has the love interest initially fucking the girl but turns into NTR is stupid.

    In actual manga if this happens and it isn't berserk-ish revenge right after is also stupid.
    Last edited by Empire; 03-02-2016 at 03:38 PM.


  9. #8
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I'm talking the actual loli of 2-6 years old. That shit makes me sick.
    Anything along that age is sickening. I have no idea how people find that attractive. They're basically a toddler.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    why i think the character in Erased is a pedophile
    He has the mind of a twenty year old but the body of his younger self. I think 99% of people could argue they can't help but act like he did. I mean, it's not like he did anything sexual other than
     
    hold her hand.


    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Ok hentai manga i'm ok with it as long as it's established right away as the "premise".
    +I get parody NTR.(i.e. the orcs raping the princess).
    If I see the NTR tag on any doujin, I don't read it. It's too much to handle. The parody shit is just as bad because orcs are nasty as well. If it has a body figure but you call it a succubus, that's probably as far as I'll go. None of that demon-spawn occupus or orc shit, though.
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 03-02-2016 at 03:43 PM.

  10. #9
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    He has the mind of a twenty year old but the body of his younger self. I think 99% of people could argue they can't help but act like he did. I mean, it's not like he did anything sexual other than [SPOILER]hold her hand.[/SPOILER]
    I think you misunderstand. Pedophilia isn't about sex, it's about attraction.


  11. #10
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I think you misunderstand. Pedophilia isn't about sex, it's about attraction.
    I suppose you could argue that. It doesn't really bother me though. The fact that I'm seeing him as a child is good enough for me to cloud that perception.

  12. #11
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Because it's not anime.



    Absolutely disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You know everyone hates NTR but I don't really see why. NTR is like cuckhold porn. It's actually a super common theme in porn, about 1/3-1/4 of all porn is ntr, and that's just normal porn. Hentai is roughly 1/3, and that's not from it's growing "popularity", it's because the idea of "alpha male" is something that is engrained in a basic primal sense.


    The only difference is that Hentai makes NTR super personal for the characters, which is why I guess some people really dislike it.
    It's weird because a few months ago I had the same mindset as you. I used to HATE NTR. Like it left me in pain and anguish. So much build up for a possible relationship just for a character (usually female) to get raped by some old dude then "crave" his dick constantly, then to have the MC just sit there pissed me off.

    But recently I started reading doujins from the 2nd male's POV, where he actually takes the girl and it's quite nice. I found these 2 Doujins they're both 190+ pages long, just of NTR. Was quite a ride...

  13. #12
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post
    But recently I started reading doujins from the 2nd male's POV, where he actually takes the girl and it's quite nice. I found these 2 Doujins they're both 190+ pages long, just of NTR. Was quite a ride...
    Yeah sure. Ignore the original guy and all you see is the love of two characters. You're forgetting the guy who is left in the dirt, humiliated and ashamed that he got cucked by a faceless old man. If you're aroused by that you're a degenerate.

  14. #13
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post

    But recently I started reading doujins from the 2nd male's POV, where he actually takes the girl and it's quite nice. I found these 2 Doujins they're both 190+ pages long, just of NTR. Was quite a ride...

    Or you could be read Shindol's shit where he make NTR + Old man, but in the end he end the rapist is cucked and the MC ends up with a futanari but still fucks the rapist cuck.

    >_>


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Yeah sure. Ignore the original guy and all you see is the love of two characters. You're forgetting the guy who is left in the dirt, humiliated and ashamed that he got cucked by a faceless old man. If you're aroused by that you're a degenerate.
    Faceless old people are the best though. I just imagine robots. Makes skynet porn so much better.


  15. #14
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Faceless old people are the best though. I just imagine robots. Makes skynet porn so much better.
    Rin Tohsaka pleases old men for money.

  16. #15
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Rin Tohsaka pleases old men for money.
    Yeah, I don't really see the problem with this type of hentai.

    I mean yeah, Emiya is the love interest in the series, but having every parody be an otp is fucking stupid.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What is your favorite shotgun?
    By combatarms1221 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 08:32 PM
  2. what is your favorite hack *poll*
    By sethclantrox in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 07:51 AM
  3. what is your favorite hack
    By sethclantrox in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 02:24 PM
  4. What is your Favorite word?
    By Negativ3 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 01:36 PM
  5. What is your Favorite Christmas Song???
    By xxjakeoxx98 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 01:57 PM