Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,410
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,661

    Opinions on Koutetsujou no Kabaneri?



    http://myanimelist.net/anime/28623/K...ou_no_Kabaneri
     
    As the world is in the middle of an industrial revolution, a monster appears that cannot be defeated unless its heart, which is protected by a layer of iron, is pierced. By infecting humans with its bite, the monster can create aggressive and undead creatures known as Kabane. On the island Hinomoto, located in the far east, people have built stations to shelter themselves from these creatures. People access the station, as well as transport wares between them, with the help of a locomotive running on steam, called Hayajiro. Ikoma, a boy who lives in the Aragane station and helps to build Hayajiro, creates his own weapon called Tsuranukizutsu in order to defeat the creatures. One day, as he waits for an opportunity to use his weapon, he meets a girl named Mumei, who is excused from the mandatory Kabane inspection. During the night, Ikuma meets Mumei again as he sees Hayajiro going out of control. The staff on the locomotive has turned into the creatures. The station, now under attack by Kabane, is the opportunity Ikoma has been looking for.


    Has anyone had a chance to look at the previews or have any opinions on how it will be?
    To me it looks similar to AoT which could be good and bad.

    Also saw that this was in Takatsuki's thread so maybe some people have had a chance to glance at it

  2. #2
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,204
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,213
    >new thread for a thread I made hours before this one
    Dont change, MPGH.


    Its basically steampunk SnK. Hopefully it will be better, but I doubt it. Pacing is bound to be slow because they're on a damn train.

  3. #3
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,410
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    >new thread for a thread I made hours before this one
    Dont change, MPGH.


    Its basically steampunk SnK. Hopefully it will be better, but I doubt it. Pacing is bound to be slow because they're on a damn train.
    I try. but when glanced at your thread the spoiler for the big picture was open and I didn't see the text below with your thoughts on some of the anime and this oneone in particular, I was gonna make this thread even before you made your thread but either way my bad

  4. #4
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,204
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


    I try. but when glanced at your thread the spoiler for the big picture was open and I didn't see the text below with your thoughts on some of the anime and this oneone in particular, I was gonna make this thread even before you made your thread but either way my bad
    It's fine. I was going to make a thread for the first episode on these series anyway.

  5. #5
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,410
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    It's fine. I was going to make a thread for the first episode on these series anyway.
    I feel like every time I post in this section I fuck something up :/

  6. #6
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,204
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


    I feel like every time I post in this section I fuck something up :/
    It's fine man. It's not like this section is active enough to have it be considered spam.

  7. #7
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,410
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    It's fine man. It's not like this section is active enough to have it be considered spam.
    Yeah that's true.

Similar Threads

  1. Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
    By Takatsuki in forum Anime
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2015, 12:36 PM
  2. I need your opinion.
    By SadisticGrin in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 05:43 PM
  3. Opinion on Car Insurance
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 06:07 PM
  4. Opinions please
    By SadisticGrin in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 04:25 AM
  5. Opinions WPE Pro or Tsearch?
    By ypg_gamer in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 07:04 PM