Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 87
  1. #46
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    I predicted it, i fucking predicted it lads. The kabaneri girl faced the consequences of charging in like an idiot and was crushed by a fucking boulder. She starts going all emotional because she wants to live but she doesn't want help from the lad she is starting to fall for. In the end he helps her, there is some boring dialogue about friendship and together they get out and defeat the big bad monster with the power of friendship.
    Mumei never confessed and saying she developed romantic interests towards him is a bit of a stretch based off this episode alone.

  2. #47
    Abraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,346
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Mumei never confessed and saying she developed romantic interests towards him is a bit of a stretch based off this episode alone.
    I hope we do get to see Mumei's back story!! Looking forward to that


  3. #48
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham View Post
    I hope we do get to see Mumei's back story!! Looking forward to that
    Already sort of did.

    >About to be killed by a scared soldier
    >Is saved by their Lord

    More to it obviously, but it's kind of easy to see where it goes.

  4. #49
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Trump 2016
    Posts
    1,677
    Reputation
    185
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Happy
    She hasn't confessed, but a romantic or a sibling type relationship is developing slowly. He'll be the one to protect her, feed her and be by her side etc. Give it some time and she'll fall in love with him. Her brother seems a bit annoying though. Also, what's that annoying discarded old guy doing with those lowlives, plotting some shit? I'd like to see what happens in the next episode

  5. #50
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    Also, what's that annoying discarded old guy doing with those lowlives, plotting some shit? I'd like to see what happens in the next episode
    Seem to be directly involved with The Hunters in some way.

  6. #51
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,634
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,847
    Introducing those hunters really changed things up. I feel like these guys should of been everywhere, and what makes them so special they can hunt kaibane?

  7. #52
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    what makes them so special they can hunt kaibane?
    Either they're all Kabaneri or just the usual elite task force. Mumei's brother is obviously a manipulator of some sort, so I can see him making regular people Kabaneri somehow.

  8. #53
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,634
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Either they're all Kabaneri or just the usual elite task force. Mumei's brother is obviously a manipulator of some sort, so I can see him making regular people Kabaneri somehow.
    Oh yeah I forgot about that last scene. They're definitely haibane renmei things.


    (didn't mean to reference that anime lmaoo)

  9. #54
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Here comes Ikuma about to foil the big brother's plans.

    Damn meddling kids.

  10. #55
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Episode Eight
    I didn't write it here, but, I did end up guessing this week's episode too.

  11. #56
    flex1178's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SouthSide
    Posts
    1,352
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    480
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Episode Eight
    I didn't write it here, but, I did end up guessing this week's episode too.
    Am I the only one who couldn't stop cringing at the obvious encounters and mumei's retarded internal conflict.
    NightOwl 4 life


  12. #57
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,202
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    Am I the only one who couldn't stop cringing at the obvious encounters and mumei's retarded internal conflict.
    Randomly asking for the master's key?
    Ikoma being super pushy the entire episode?
    The brother having the cliche, "I am evil but appear nice in front of people"?

    Yeah, I noticed them too.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

    flex1178 (06-02-2016)

  14. #58
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,634
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,847
    I don't like the knight guy, he pisses me off now.

  15. #59
    flex1178's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SouthSide
    Posts
    1,352
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    480
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Introducing those hunters really changed things up. I feel like these guys should of been everywhere, and what makes them so special they can hunt kaibane?
    Hunting kabane is not exactly what makes them special. Its the fact that ALL they do is hunt kabane and they're the best at it.
    NightOwl 4 life


  16. #60
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,634
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,847
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    Hunting kabane is not exactly what makes them special. Its the fact that ALL they do is hunt kabane and they're the best at it.
    there isnt al ot of plot to work with, ifor all we know they could of created the haibane virus and spread it to humanity.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Opinions on Koutetsujou no Kabaneri?
    By Gaar in forum Anime
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2016, 12:13 PM
  2. Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
    By Takatsuki in forum Anime
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2015, 01:36 PM