Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Robotkubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    カナダ
    Posts
    548
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Cold

    What anime should I watch

    Haven't watched a lot of anime since I've been busy with school, but been thinking of getting back into it, I think the last anime I watched was beyond the boundary, but some of my favorite ones were fullmetal alchemist, Sword art online, tokyo ghoul and One Punch Man

    Anyone have any anime's they can recommend?

  2. #2
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotkubo View Post
    I think the last anime I watched was beyond the boundary, but some of my favorite ones were fullmetal alchemist, Sword art online, tokyo ghoul and One Punch Man.

    Anyone have any anime's they can recommend?
    You could literally google "anime recommendations" and you'd fine a multiple amount of things to watch. There are atleast three threads on the first page too. Nothing is going to be different from there..

  3. #3
    Robotkubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    カナダ
    Posts
    548
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    You could literally google "anime recommendations" and you'd fine a multiple amount of things to watch. There are atleast three threads on the first page too. Nothing is going to be different from there..
    well ok //2 short

  4. #4
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Trump 2016
    Posts
    1,677
    Reputation
    185
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Happy
    Watch Monster

  5. #5
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,890
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    509
    My Mood
    Devilish
    look at any of the newest threads and pick a random one....

  6. #6
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,638
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,649
    Give Boku dake ga Inai Machi (AKA ERASED) a watch since you've only really mentioned animes that were around top 3 of their seasons the last few years.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  7. #7
    Hakito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    160
    Try Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou it's pretty hard to hate it.

  8. #8
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakito View Post
    Try Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou it's pretty hard to hate it.
    Light Novel Battle Harem Shonen shit

  9. #9
    Kudayoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Marketplace
    Posts
    203
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Happy
    Watch hunter x hunter.
    I really loved it.

  10. #10
    savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,541
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotkubo View Post
    Haven't watched a lot of anime since I've been busy with school, but been thinking of getting back into it, I think the last anime I watched was beyond the boundary, but some of my favorite ones were fullmetal alchemist, Sword art online, tokyo ghoul and One Punch Man

    Anyone have any anime's they can recommend?
    haikyuu //2short.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to savage For This Useful Post:

    Robotkubo (05-02-2016)

  12. #11
    Hakito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Light Novel Battle Harem Shonen shit
    *snip*
    What's wrong with being shit?! ;c

    #ProudToBeShit

Similar Threads

  1. What anime are you watching?
    By Jorndel in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-31-2013, 11:40 AM
  2. What anime should I watch next
    By BigScotiaBhoy in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-27-2013, 09:08 AM
  3. What anime should be the next theme of my next UI Log In Mod
    By Color in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-20-2012, 07:52 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 03:40 AM
  5. What movie should I watch?
    By Zithium in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 07:48 AM