Do you stream or torrent? Started torrenting around the beginning of this season.
Sub or Dub? 95% Sub, only watch the really good dubs (DBZ, Code Geass, Inuyasha, etc)
What are your favorite genres? Harem, Comedy, Action, Slice of Life, Ecchi
Do you wait each week to watch the new episode of the anime on your watch list, or do you wait until it ends and marathon it all in one go? Weekly
Do you skip opening and/or closing themes? Only for about the first 3 episodes or so.
When searching for something new to watch, what do you look for in an anime? Cute Girls? Good story? Specific VA's? I'm willing to give anything a try.
When a new season of anime starts, do you carefully analyze what each anime is about or do you just go along and watch the pilot episode of each anime? Watch about 60% of every anime that comes out in a season.
Do you read the manga of the anime that you decided to put on your watch list? If yes, do you read it before or after the anime finishes? I've only read about 2 mangas after I finished the anime. That being 7 Deadly Sins & Elfen Lied.
What makes you drop an anime? I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to anime so very rarely do I drop anime.