Thread: Summer Season

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    flex1178's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SouthSide
    Posts
    1,352
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    480
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Question Summer Season

    With some of the count downs on http://anichart.net/summer and the official first day of summer (June 20th) coming in fast I'm wondering if they are any anime that you know you will Defiantly watch and are not just interested in.

    Sadly or maybe happily considering the many flops of spring I only have two.

    1st: D Gray Man hallow. Now some people think the teaser kinda looks like trash but I loved the show growing up so I feel the need to give this continuation/reboot/idk? a fair chance.


    2nd: Shokugeki no souma/food wars. This anime is probably going to be the obvious "winner" of the summer season considering its hype and it is genuinely a good show that I place in my top 5.
    Last edited by flex1178; 06-01-2016 at 08:03 PM.
    NightOwl 4 life


  2. #2
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,201
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Series
    Berserk
    Love Live! Sunshine!!
    Arslan Senki: Fuujin Ranbu
    Tales of Zestiria the X
    TABOO TATTOO
    Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan (TV)
    91 Days
    Amanchu!
    BATTERY
    Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!!
    handa-kun
    Mob Psycho 100
    Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin
    orange
    ReLIFE
    Rewrite
    SHOKUGEKI NO SOUMA: Ni no Sara

    Movies
    Kimi no Na wa. (anime of the season, by the way)
    planetarian: Hoshi no Hito
    Koe no Katachi
    AJIN: Shougeki
    Kizumonogatari II - Nekketsu-hen

    OVA/Specials
    tanaka-kun wa itsumo kedaruge tokuten
    Nanatsu no Taizai: Seisen no Shirushi
    planetarian: Chiisana Hoshi no Yume
    UNDER THE DOG


    I'll probably drop more than half of these, but we'll see. Everything else wasn't interesting or made by a studio/has staff that I don't bother with from previous experiences.

  3. #3
    flex1178's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SouthSide
    Posts
    1,352
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    480
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Series
    Berserk
    Love Live! Sunshine!!
    Arslan Senki: Fuujin Ranbu
    Tales of Zestiria the X
    TABOO TATTOO
    Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan (TV)
    91 Days
    Amanchu!
    BATTERY
    Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!!
    handa-kun
    Mob Psycho 100
    Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin
    orange
    ReLIFE
    Rewrite
    SHOKUGEKI NO SOUMA: Ni no Sara

    Movies
    Kimi no Na wa. (anime of the season, by the way)
    planetarian: Hoshi no Hito
    Koe no Katachi
    AJIN: Shougeki
    Kizumonogatari II - Nekketsu-hen

    OVA/Specials
    tanaka-kun wa itsumo kedaruge tokuten
    Nanatsu no Taizai: Seisen no Shirushi
    planetarian: Chiisana Hoshi no Yume
    UNDER THE DOG


    I'll probably drop more than half of these, but we'll see. Everything else wasn't interesting or made by a studio/has staff that I don't bother with from previous experiences.
    I'll probably try all of them (except the magical girl or loli slice of life bs) and I was gonna add berserk to my list but I'm veryyyy disappointed in the animation. The original animation looks better.
    NightOwl 4 life


  4. #4
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,201
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    I'll probably try all of them (except the magical girl or loli slice of life bs) and I was gonna add berserk to my list but I'm veryyyy disappointed in the animation. The original animation looks better.
    Fate kaleid? That's canon, but okay.

    Berserk is looking pretty shit but I'll see it for myself. Already confirmed 24 episodes, so maybe something like a miracle will happen.

  5. #5
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Arslan Senki S2
    Battery
    Shokugeki S2 for now

  6. #6
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,868
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,925
    D gray man.... well the author is sick so you never know when she might kick the bucket....
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  7. #7
    flex1178's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SouthSide
    Posts
    1,352
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    480
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Creator View Post
    D gray man.... well the author is sick so you never know when she might kick the bucket....
    Yeah I read up on that hopefully she comes through fine but I think we can trust the studio to capture her image and finish what she started. The anime I mean.
    NightOwl 4 life


  8. #8
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    2,667
    Reputation
    1921
    Thanks
    2,925
    My Mood
    Amused
    I actually would like D. Gray man,

    I never fucked with the stupid food anime.

     


    Contact me on Skype!
    Skype: Chaotic


    Marketplace Judge
    Guide to Safe Trading [Click Me]
    Always verify you are trading with me by requesting me to message you on MPGH first.

    MPGH HISTORY
    NigBoi- 09/19/1998
    MPGH member-10/24/2013
    Donator-10/26/2013
    Premium Seller-12/13/2015
    NEWS FORCE- WTF NEWS & Gaming News-8/18/2016

    Official MPGH Middleman-9/13/2016

     
     


  9. #9
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,201
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    I actually would like D. Gray man
    typical shonen.

  10. #10
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    2,667
    Reputation
    1921
    Thanks
    2,925
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    typical shonen.
    assuming there is action and nice animation I don't mind a cliche shonen from time to time I guess

     


    Contact me on Skype!
    Skype: Chaotic


    Marketplace Judge
    Guide to Safe Trading [Click Me]
    Always verify you are trading with me by requesting me to message you on MPGH first.

    MPGH HISTORY
    NigBoi- 09/19/1998
    MPGH member-10/24/2013
    Donator-10/26/2013
    Premium Seller-12/13/2015
    NEWS FORCE- WTF NEWS & Gaming News-8/18/2016

    Official MPGH Middleman-9/13/2016

     
     


  11. #11
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,201
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    assuming there is action and nice animation I don't mind a cliche shonen from time to time I guess
    not trying to seemingly bog it down, but I don't recall the animation being that good. the action was somewhat enjoyable I guess. I can't remember when I watched it. It's been a few years I think.

  12. #12
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    2,667
    Reputation
    1921
    Thanks
    2,925
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    not trying to seemingly bog it down, but I don't recall the animation being that good. the action was somewhat enjoyable I guess. I can't remember when I watched it. It's been a few years I think.
    Oh i see, i will check it out this weekend and see if its nice

     


    Contact me on Skype!
    Skype: Chaotic


    Marketplace Judge
    Guide to Safe Trading [Click Me]
    Always verify you are trading with me by requesting me to message you on MPGH first.

    MPGH HISTORY
    NigBoi- 09/19/1998
    MPGH member-10/24/2013
    Donator-10/26/2013
    Premium Seller-12/13/2015
    NEWS FORCE- WTF NEWS & Gaming News-8/18/2016

    Official MPGH Middleman-9/13/2016

     
     


  13. #13
    Gexis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kinderheim 511
    Posts
    279
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Berserk
    Mob Psycho 100
    Orange
    Koe no Katachi

    I'll watch more when they come out.

  14. #14
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Trump 2016
    Posts
    1,677
    Reputation
    185
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Series
    Berserk
    Love Live! Sunshine!!
    Arslan Senki: Fuujin Ranbu
    Tales of Zestiria the X
    TABOO TATTOO
    Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan (TV)
    91 Days
    Amanchu!
    BATTERY
    Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!!
    handa-kun
    Mob Psycho 100
    Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin
    orange
    ReLIFE
    Rewrite
    SHOKUGEKI NO SOUMA: Ni no Sara

    Movies
    Kimi no Na wa. (anime of the season, by the way)
    planetarian: Hoshi no Hito
    Koe no Katachi
    AJIN: Shougeki
    Kizumonogatari II - Nekketsu-hen

    OVA/Specials
    tanaka-kun wa itsumo kedaruge tokuten
    Nanatsu no Taizai: Seisen no Shirushi
    planetarian: Chiisana Hoshi no Yume
    UNDER THE DOG


    I'll probably drop more than half of these, but we'll see. Everything else wasn't interesting or made by a studio/has staff that I don't bother with from previous experiences.
    New Arslan Senki season? I hope they manage to go past the point where the original series ended in this season.

  15. #15
    flex1178's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SouthSide
    Posts
    1,352
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    480
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
    Berserk
    Mob Psycho 100
    Orange
    Koe no Katachi

    I'll watch more when they come out.
    I was interested in Berserk but it honestly looks like my nephew drew/animated it. I like the story so I might still bare with it.
    NightOwl 4 life


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Shop ID for the "Summer Seasonal Shop".
    By tomiel in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2015, 09:01 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 01:53 PM
  3. GameBattles Summer Season
    By Killian in forum XBOX General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 04:22 PM
  4. @Clan Black Ops GameBattles Summer Season
    By Killian in forum XBOX General Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 08:34 PM
  5. @Clan Halo: Reach GameBattles Summer Season
    By Killian in forum XBOX General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 12:09 PM