Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 107
  1. #31
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,390
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterxhunterfan View Post
    Not really a this "this year" anime, but I think naruto is pretty overhyped.
    I'd have to disagree, it's hyped for a reason imo. It's a good anime.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen




     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current

     


  2. #32
    hunterxhunterfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    I'd have to disagree, it's hyped for a reason imo. It's a good anime.
    With that logic, every opinion on this thread regarding the "most overly hyped anime" is irrelevant because every anime is "hyped for a reason".

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to hunterxhunterfan For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Takatsuki (09-13-2016)

  4. #33
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,390
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterxhunterfan View Post
    With that logic, every opinion on this thread regarding the "most overly hyped anime" is irrelevant because every anime is "hyped for a reason".
    So what declares "overly hyped" with your logic?


    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen




     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current

     


  5. #34
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    So what declares "overly hyped" with your logic?
    Overhype is extreme hype for something undeserving. Just for the get-go, Re:zero didn't deserve any of the attention it got. It taking till episode 15 to be decent is fucking disgusting, yet people support that.

  6. #35
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,390
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Overhype is extreme hype for something undeserving. Just for the get-go, Re:zero didn't deserve any of the attention it got. It taking till episode 15 to be decent is fucking disgusting, yet people support that.
    So how is my logic wrong? In the beginning episodes of Naruto they literally fought one of the 7 elite swordsman...


    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen




     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current

     


  7. #36
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    So how is my logic wrong? In the beginning episodes of Naruto they literally fought one of the 7 elite swordsman...
    Because the beginning of Naruto was actually good, whereas the beginning of Re:Zero isn't.

  8. #37
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,390
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Because the beginning of Naruto was actually good, whereas the beginning of Re:Zero isn't.
    Exactly... @hunterxhunterfan told me my logic was wrong and you agreed with him by thanking his post, but yet you just proved that my logic wasn't wrong. The beginning of Naruto was amazing which 100% lives up to being hyped which makes it NOT overhyped..


    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen




     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current

     


  9. #38
    hunterxhunterfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    Exactly... @hunterxhunterfan told me my logic was wrong and you agreed with him by thanking his post, but yet you just proved that my logic wasn't wrong. The beginning of Naruto was amazing which 100% lives up to being hyped which makes it NOT overhyped..
    Regardless of how good Naruto was in the beginning of the season, try to understand that this thread is just asking for each person's opinion. While you think that there's nothing wrong with Naruto, I do. But these are each of our OWN opinions.

  10. #39
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,390
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterxhunterfan View Post
    Regardless of how good Naruto was in the beginning of the season, try to understand that this thread is just asking for each person's opinion. While you think that there's nothing wrong with Naruto, I do. But these are each of our OWN opinions.
    I understand the point of the thread, but for you to tell me my logic is wrong and then come back and claim it's all just opinions makes no sense. I know it's opinions, that's why I posted mine. Then you replied and told me my opinion was wrong lmao.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen




     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current

     


  11. #40
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    Exactly... @hunterxhunterfan told me my logic was wrong and you agreed with him by thanking his post, but yet you just proved that my logic wasn't wrong. The beginning of Naruto was amazing which 100% lives up to being hyped which makes it NOT overhyped..
    The fact that the hype continued to live on through many fans is what I was referencing in that post. The beginning was good, met expectations. Yet people continued to have those expectations and it never met them. Hype died.

  12. #41
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,390
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    people continued to have those expectations and it never met them
    I disagree, but I guess that's just how this conversation will end


    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen




     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current

     


  13. #42
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,200
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    I disagree, but I guess that's just how this conversation will end
    Uhh no. Feel free to talk about it.

    The whole point of Naruto was that you don't need to be born strong to accomplish your goals, right? "Hard work pays off" would be a good way to word it. Yet, we learn that he's the reincarnation of a fucking sage, has the most overpowered Chakra to control the tailed beasts, and has control over all of them.

    COMPLETELY trumps the meaning.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Gaar (09-15-2016),Gexis (09-14-2016)

  15. #43

  16. #44
    StoneColdCass7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amused
    diffidently Re:Zero

  17. #45
    Jokerr_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Inspired
    theres a few over hyped shows but it has to be Re:Zero

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Most underrated anime of the season?
    By Kodoku in forum Anime
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-05-2014, 01:14 PM
  2. Your most hated anime character
    By Sayuki Fujimi in forum Anime
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-06-2014, 11:39 PM
  3. Most annoying anime character?
    By Rance-faga in forum Anime
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-16-2013, 12:02 PM
  4. Most Watched Anime at the Moment.......
    By CHOOBINATOR in forum Anime
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 06:07 PM
  5. Most Violent Anime
    By Empire in forum Anime
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 04:41 PM