Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    serpentine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your moms bed
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    No, really, its about wizards. The only thing Ninja'y about the show is that they use kunai and throwing stars. Which kunai are used to fight hand-to-hand. That in itself is just beyond stupid.

    The animation quality of the first season(before shippuden) was absolute crap, the only good part was the Sasuke vs Naruto fight.

    Shippuden still has fillers, the animation improved somewhat, and the "violence" did too. But in terms of gore, blood, or just plain violence, its really kiddish.

    *Spoiler alert*(probably idk)
    Everyone who Pein kills gets brought back to life. That kiddy enough? I mean its even beyond me how he brought back all the people he killed back, only kid-show logic really makes sense there.
    Only kid-show logic and, Japanese/anime logic! /yea


    Bans: 1337

    .:Gifts:.

    Johhny 3 Tears: [x] [x]

  2. #17
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
    Only kid-show logic and, Japanese/anime logic! /yea
    shonen logic, not all anime is shonen.


  3. #18
    RoflMyWaffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gone fishin'
    Posts
    774
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Breezy
    ok lets settle on this, naruto was for kids, shippuden is for MEN

  4. #19
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Your really joking with that right? Shippuden is just a teenager version. Its mentality is still the same, naruto still has this "i was an outcast a child, i can relate" mentality all the time, and most of all, no one dies.


  5. #20
    RoflMyWaffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gone fishin'
    Posts
    774
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Breezy
    But shippuden is so much more serious now. I don't think it's a kid's show anymore.

  6. #21
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You need to watch other anime......Its about as serious as a filler episode.


  7. #22
    Kuro Tenshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Playing Eroges/DigiArt sculpting (No ... At internship)
    Posts
    3,635
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    746
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by RoflMyWaffle View Post
    But shippuden is so much more serious now. I don't think it's a kid's show anymore.
    it more because of the writers too... the anime is alread 11 years old... even pokemon gets abit seriouser too. yeah i watch pokemon me carez it comes before naruto shippuuden on tv-tokyo

    + this is also like atleast i have something todo on thursday, -,-
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html


    @ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist


    neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    http://bakyurayuu.deviantart.com/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

  8. #23
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Its pretend serious. No one ever dies yo.


  9. #24
    Kuro Tenshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Playing Eroges/DigiArt sculpting (No ... At internship)
    Posts
    3,635
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    746
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Its pretend serious. No one ever dies yo.
    いkのwz、あhうぇl
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html


    @ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist


    neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    http://bakyurayuu.deviantart.com/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

  10. #25
    hhhjr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    i live in your room hahahah
    Posts
    415
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Confused
    people do die like the old laddy in like the first 3 esp and it better than death note or what ever that is called

  11. #26
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Death note isn't an action anime......
    -Although in all critical judgement, death note is better.

    An old person died. Yeah.....that in itself is like....lame. She looked like she was gonna die anyhow.


  12. #27
    Kuro Tenshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Playing Eroges/DigiArt sculpting (No ... At internship)
    Posts
    3,635
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    746
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by hhhjr1 View Post
    people do die like the old laddy in like the first 3 esp and it better than death note or what ever that is called

    wow now you have done it im a fan of both animes but you cant compare death note and naruto series at all here is my biggest reason:
    naruto: over 500 eps and like 2 main & 2 side characters dead.
    death-note: 37 eps and also 3 main characters dead & and a million others ,k 3 side characters.

    who powns more at deads i guess its death note...

    1 thing the "old laddy" in episode 3?
    1st episode was for a diploma,2nd was with konohamaru,3rd a squad...
    im questioning your way of explaining / you say something randomly because the first real dead was that of the 3rd hokage and the only old hag that dieds was chiho(or something like this) and that was in the shippuden eps.

    ahwel it seems like you like the naruto series more then desu noto.
    Last edited by Kuro Tenshi; 06-13-2010 at 04:17 PM.
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html


    @ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist


    neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    http://bakyurayuu.deviantart.com/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

  13. #28
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,782
    My Mood
    Tired

    Eh.. I have some catching up to do. Couple hundred episodes at that.

  14. #29
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Read 20 chapters, done.


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] i got new version..but need to download the new one..??
    By emmerul in forum Mission Against Terror Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:40 PM
  2. CnC and rate the new one ;D
    By Mister Krister in forum Showroom
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 12:10 PM
  3. I am the new one
    By SprayActi1 in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 10:32 AM
  4. The New One!
    By alpsen in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 11:19 PM
  5. I like the new Naruto
    By Vanwolf0 in forum Anime
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 01:09 PM

Tags for this Thread