Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

What the fuck shonen?

Major annoyances with the 3.

Bleach:
    1. Soul society
    -Now the one thing I have never gotten is Soul Society. It seems as if Soul Society is just for that one town Ichigo lives in. There is hardly any population, some of the town live as outcast, and apperantly the 13 guard captains live for a very long time. You can't expect me to believe that the entire earth only has 13 captains defending it, and that all 13 just went to one place to defend one town. Much less the population, which incredibly tiny.
    2. Animation.
    -If every fight scene was made like the first ichigo vs. grimjow, I'd probably watch every episode. That being said it is obviously not HQ and I can't fathom why, maybe because of fillers, idk.

Naruto:
    1. Naruto himself.
    -Look, naruto has all these "i didn't have any friends or parents as a kid" every time he meets some freak. I'd almost feel sorry for him, except that every other character basically has it worse. Looking back on it now, his childhood seems blissfull compared to everyone elses.
    A. Gaara had people trying to kill him since he was like 5. People even ran away from him in fear. The fact that he constantly had people trying to kill him kind of explains why he's psycho.
    B. Sasuke has his parents murdered and he thinks his brother did it. Naruto gives this "i understand you" thing, when really he doesn't. If anything Naruto had been spoiled in comparison.
    C. Hinata/Neji: Both underwent strict training since they were young.
    D. Iruka: His own teacher was parentless, and thanks to naruto.
    -What i'm also kinda pissed at is that naruto basically stumbles onto his powers, everyone else in the show has somehow or another worked for theirs and he just basically spends a week and gets his. This may progress the show faster but come on, he basically has his powers by blind luck.

One piece
    -Each of the characters has something comedic about him. But all in all it makes me wonder how the fuck they get anywhere.
    -Luffy is now in "Zoro Mode" in which he has injuries b4 every battle. Zoro, the strongest character on the show, is completely just sprayed with injuries before the battle begins.
    -It seems like everyone on the show is playing "kids on the block" you joke around until someone hurts your friend, then you do everything to beat the shit outa that one guy.

Playing Eroges/DigiArt sculpting (No ... At internship)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Bleach:
    1. Soul society
    -Now the one thing I have never gotten is Soul Society. It seems as if Soul Society is just for that one town Ichigo lives in. There is hardly any population, some of the town live as outcast, and apperantly the 13 guard captains live for a very long time. You can't expect me to believe that the entire earth only has 13 captains defending it, and that all 13 just went to one place to defend one town. Much less the population, which incredibly tiny.
    all i want to say is that those are the captains of a certain area of japan, in one episode they told that they had more locations even in the movie u can see that. but for now it does seems like there is only one, tough they wont interact with the others so no care i guess.

Naruto:
    1. Naruto himself.
    -Look, naruto has all these "i didn't have any friends or parents as a kid" every time he meets some freak. I'd almost feel sorry for him, except that every other character basically has it worse. Looking back on it now, his childhood seems blissfull compared to everyone elses.
    A. Gaara had people trying to kill him since he was like 5. People even ran away from him in fear. The fact that he constantly had people trying to kill him kind of explains why he's psycho.
    B. Sasuke has his parents murdered and he thinks his brother did it. Naruto gives this "i understand you" thing, when really he doesn't. If anything Naruto had been spoiled in comparison.
    C. Hinata/Neji: Both underwent strict training since they were young.
    D. Iruka: His own teacher was parentless, and thanks to naruto.
    -What i'm also kinda pissed at is that naruto basically stumbles onto his powers, everyone else in the show has somehow or another worked for theirs and he just basically spends a week and gets his. This may progress the show faster but come on, he basically has his powers by blind luck.
    i hate to day it but Quote for truth

one piece i already hate how it looks like so i wont tempt to watch even 1 episode.
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html

@ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist

neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    http://bakyurayuu.deviantart.com/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well don't get me wrong, One piece is one of my favorite anime, its very uplifting, and the characters are great.

Its just that they seem a bit too comedic on the non-revenge chapters, i mean only 2 characters actually know how to look at a map, both women, and both extremely weak. The others just goof off, and one character, Zoro, gets lost every possible chance he gets.

Which makes me wonder how they get around, because they somehow just drift at sea till an adventure pops up.

Also, naruto seems to be in its own world and say "hey if you have a demon fox inside you, you can pretty much be invincible and learn techniques at 100x the speed of other people."

Last edited by Empire; 08-04-2010 at 11:23 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Well don't get me wrong, One piece is one of my favorite anime, its very uplifting, and the characters are great.

Its just that they seem a bit too comedic on the non-revenge chapters, i mean only 2 characters actually know how to look at a map, both women, and both extremely weak. The others just goof off, and one character, Zoro, gets lost every possible chance he gets.

Which makes me wonder how they get around, because they somehow just drift at sea till an adventure pops up.

Also, naruto seems to be in its own world and say "hey if you have a demon fox inside you, you can pretty much be invincible and learn techniques at 100x the speed of other people."

still im not gona watch one piece but yeah thats just a prob on my own to bad i dont want to read manga's of bleach and naruto but yeah i have seen to much of the anime the past years i dont want to read it in the manga to find the anime on somewhere a half year later if they come close to 50 manga's sudden fill.

i might be some sort of narufag but not like a real adict, that time has passed since the anime gets less details + more fillers then the last 2-3 years.

ahwell its just handy to have something to watch/do if you dont have anything left... like today i supposed to watch k-on from yesterday but the past 2-3 weeks delays as hell :| + lucky i had atleast SOTW to do filled me 6-8 hours.
    Link:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by pspiso View Post
    still im not gona watch one piece but yeah thats just a prob on my own to bad i dont want to read manga's of bleach and naruto but yeah i have seen to much of the anime the past years i dont want to read it in the manga to find the anime on somewhere a half year later if they come close to 50 manga's sudden fill.

i might be some sort of narufag but not like a real adict, that time has passed since the anime gets less details + more fillers then the last 2-3 years.

ahwell its just handy to have something to watch/do if you dont have anything left... like today i supposed to watch k-on from yesterday but the past 2-3 weeks delays as hell :| + lucky i had atleast SOTW to do filled me 6-8 hours.
    Oh i meant manga, not anime lulz. Yeah the anime takes FOREVAAAAAAAA
    (one piece)

Naruto i honestly cannot watch as the series is just so time-wasting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Oh i meant manga, not anime lulz. Yeah the anime takes FOREVAAAAAAAA
    (one piece)

Naruto i honestly cannot watch as the series is just so time-wasting.
    yeah i ment both anime and manga... tough i watch manga somethimes unless i want it to see in a anime. wich takes 1 manga chapter = 3 episodes. how naruto/bleach anime works

1part of the last episode 2ndpart 10 min new 3part 5min for next repeat in the next first part... but first they made a quick look of last time not evenlasting 2min but recently getting worser and worser
    Link:

Thanks
    thanks nice thread i like