Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Eden: It's An Endless World

The ending was lackluster. Didn't live up to the preceding events. I get that it's supposed to be re-assuring and what not. But it's almost as if Hiroki Endo went "well that enough badass chapters for one manga, I'll just end this on a low note". Well despite enjoying the majority of it.......

...... I am disappointed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Lots of stuff end like that, I hate it.
    FUCK STEVE HARVEY

I am a Beast. Feed me Rappers or Feed me Beats.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    OMFG SOMEONE READ IT.

Doc, I love you.
    ---------------

The ending was kinda a let down. In my honest opinion it seemed as if Endo had to end it quickly from some sort of pressure.(kinda like To-Love-Ru).
    ---------------

This manga is pretty much my all-time favorite atm. It had so much more than other manga's the only thing i felt needed to improve was the ending and the art.(although at the end the art was improving).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    OMFG SOMEONE READ IT.

Doc, I love you.
    ---------------

The ending was kinda a let down. In my honest opinion it seemed as if Endo had to end it quickly from some sort of pressure.(kinda like To-Love-Ru).
    ---------------

This manga is pretty much my all-time favorite atm. It had so much more than other manga's the only thing i felt needed to improve was the ending and the art.(although at the end the art was improving).
    I agree. So much more could have been developed. The ending reminds me of AVP2 where instead actually having definite closure they just nuke it.

I definitely feel that the action sequences were very well choreographed and all the sub-plot actually came full circle and related back to the main plot line. I just wished he kept going with the struggle between NOMAD/Organised Crime and the Propater Federation. More could have been developed upon Hannas seemingly godlike control over Aeons and Elijahs uprising.

All that being said the ending was fitting with the development of the colloid so I give him props for that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well one thing i find upon re-reading was that i wish he would make a side-manga on Elijah and shit. Because the first book is about them, then it take off onto elliah.

The colloid was interesting and i liked almost everything about the story/characters. If the art was more developed this series would be godlike.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Well one thing i find upon re-reading was that i wish he would make a side-manga on Elijah and shit. Because the first book is about them, then it take off onto elliah.

The colloid was interesting and i liked almost everything about the story/characters. If the art was more developed this series would be godlike.
    Yeah the gang warfare was definitely the best aspect of the series. He'd do well to develop a spin-off based solely on that before the appearance of the colloid. Perhaps even a series post-Eden would be good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    *re-reading*(i got all 18 volumes on file)

Yeah, i really feel like this series could have gone farther than it did. But looking back on it now, so much happened its amazing that it actually went as far as it did.

*spoilers*

There were actual sad parts. Which is 100% new for me. I mean i actually felt sad about the sister, helena*(Why did she HAVE to die? I mean FUCK besides kenji, she was my favorite.), and the ending with everyone dying left and right.

Personally i feel like the colloid was interesting and definitely a big-ass new adventure, but i liked the gang-wars and Enoa's storyline more.

*sigh*

Eden is the first series that actually ended that had a huge volume set. I mean SDK did, but that was kinda obvious after they went to the castle.

I wonder if berserk/gantz will have this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Definitely had some tear jerkers. I actually felt sorry for Enoa after going through all that work trying to save his sister it all ended just when he thought she was safe. I was also hoping for a good chapter where Kenji goes berserk in revenge for what they did to Sophia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Poor Sophia, has to have psychotic kids.

I honestly think kenji needs his own series, he should just go around knifing ppl and stuff.

I was kinda upset that at the end none of my favorite characters survived.

-Well besides kenji.