Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 76
  1. #46
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Seeing as a I didn't recommend it in the first place, that whole statement was kind of pointless. But alright.
    :/ then don't respond to the post you stupid fuck.


  2. #47
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ then don't respond to the post you stupid fuck.
    You're the one who starts antagonizing someone for no reason, and I'm the stupid fuck? I see, makes sense.








     





















  3. #48
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    You're the one who starts antagonizing someone for no reason, and I'm the stupid fuck? I see, makes sense.
    :/

    You start crying about how someone called the suggested animes shit(and rightfully so). I explain why they are shit. Then you cry about how everyone has there own say-so.

    Which i say cool, but they are still shit anime and well known shit anime and therefore should not be mentioned.
    ----------------------

    So what is your point?

    That naruto isn't shit or that people should spam "watch naruto" over and over?


  4. #49
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/

    You start crying about how someone called the suggested animes shit(and rightfully so). I explain why they are shit. Then you cry about how everyone has there own say-so.

    Which i say cool, but they are still shit anime and well known shit anime and therefore should not be mentioned.
    ----------------------

    So what is your point?

    That naruto isn't shit or that people should spam "watch naruto" over and over?
    That you should just let people be, there was no reason for you to ever start antagonizing him like that and get this whole shit storm rolling. My point, this whole time, was that this is a thread about recommendations, either recommend something or don't post at all. I don't give a flying fuck if you like Naruto or not, I still do. That wasn't my point though.








     





















  5. #50
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    That you should just let people be, there was no reason for you to ever start antagonizing him like that and get this whole shit storm rolling. My point, this whole time, was that this is a thread about recommendations, either recommend something or don't post at all. I don't give a flying fuck if you like Naruto or not, I still do. That wasn't my point though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Sorry for breaking your hopes and dreams but if you like a bad show, its cool. But don't get upset when someone calls it bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    But don't get upset when someone calls it bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    But don't get upset when someone calls it bad.
    inb4"imnotupset"
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  6. #51
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    How does me being upset at all change the fact that he shouldn't have made those comments in this thread in the first place? That's the most irrelevant thing you could possibly bring up....








     





















  7. #52
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    How does me being upset at all change the fact that he shouldn't have made those comments in this thread in the first place? That's the most irrelevant thing you could possibly bring up....
    Not at all, you always reply back to keep the shit rolling in this thread, probably you will do the same now because you can't take the final word from someone else in discussions besides you finishing it.

    And fact? Who said he can't make such comments here besides you? And I wonder why you didn't quoted the post...
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  8. #53
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post

    Not at all, you always reply back to keep the shit rolling in this thread, probably you will do the same now because you can't take the final word from someone else in discussions besides you finishing it.

    And fact? Who said he can't make such comments here besides you? And I wonder why you didn't quoted the post...
    I wouldn't be able to reply if you didn't keep making stupid senseless points now would I? I didn't quote the post because it was right there anyways.....

    And the fact is he shouldn't be correcting other people's recommendations. Like I said before, it's not the "which anime is good or bad thread" it's a thread about recommendations, make a recommendation or gtfo.

    Now please, you guys are just trying too hard at this point. Just stop. >.>








     





















  9. #54
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I wouldn't be able to reply if you didn't keep making stupid senseless points now would I? I didn't quote the post because it was right there anyways.....
    Yeah keep thinking every reply towards you is stupid or pointless, I bet you barely read nor try to understand it anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    And the fact is he shouldn't be correcting other people's recommendations. Like I said before, it's not the "which anime is good or bad thread" it's a thread about recommendations, make a recommendation or gtfo.
    It's you dictating rules now? This thread is not your, so don't say shit about how anyone will post on it ok?

    Go ahead and waste your time replying to this, I bet it doesn't worth my time reading/caring to it.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  10. #55
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post

    Yeah keep thinking every reply towards you is stupid or pointless, I bet you barely read nor try to understand it anymore.
    I've given reasons why it's stupid and pointless, if YOU can't read or understand it that's your fault.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    It's you dictating rules now? This thread is not your, so don't say shit about how anyone will post on it ok?

    Go ahead and waste your time replying to this, I bet it doesn't worth my time reading/caring to it.
    Did the OP EVER say "If someone posts a "bad" anime correct them immediately"? No, he never did. He just wanted anime recommendations. Therefor, if you don't have something to recommend then you shouldn't be posting at all, my point of that matter still stands and is 100% true. Just because you fail to see something doesn't make it wrong. Now please, stop supporting people who flame others for no reason and just let people be, k? Thanks.








     





















  11. #56
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR="#008000"]I've given reasons why it's stupid and pointless, if YOU can't read or understand it that's your fault.


    Did the OP EVER say "If someone posts a "bad" anime correct them immediately"? No, he never did. He just wanted anime recommendations. Therefor, if you don't have something to recommend then you shouldn't be posting at all, my point of that matter still stands and is 100% true. Just because you fail to see something doesn't make it wrong. Now please, stop supporting people who flame others for no reason and just let people be, k? Thanks.
    I did read, and you think it is correct, when it isn't, whatever boy.

    Oh look it's you putting words on OP's mouth now, you just made an assumption and you are stating it is 100% correct? And it's us who fail here. lulz

    I could care less if I am supporting someone or not, it doesn't matter at all. You say no reason when he did gave one or more, it's not our fault if you can't recognize it. But you must feeling strong posting against a Moderator and a Trusted Member right? No worries, I can't feel the same replying to poor narutards like you (sorry if it was offensive, heh), specially on the Internet.

    Go ahead and reply, while I sleep you can feel your e-penis getting stronger, for nothing...
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  12. #57
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    I did read, and you think it is correct, when it isn't, whatever boy.

    Oh look it's you putting words on OP's mouth now, you just made an assumption and you are stating it is 100% correct? And it's us who fail here. lulz

    I could care less if I am supporting someone or not, it doesn't matter at all. You say no reason when he did gave one or more, it's not our fault if you can't recognize it. But you must feeling strong posting against a Moderator and a Trusted Member right? No worries, I can't feel the same replying to poor narutards like you (sorry if it was offensive, heh), specially on the Internet.

    Go ahead and reply, while I sleep you can feel your e-penis getting stronger, for nothing...
    Why would it matter that you're a moderator? If you did use your powers that would mean you're so wrong you had to resort to that....(I know you haven't but...that fact shouldn't make a difference).

    Saying "Post to make your e-peen bigger" is the most hypocritical statement ever, good sir, may I ask why you're posting? oh.

    I'm not putting words in the OP's mouth, go back and read the first post. He never said "tell someone their recommendation sucks" he said "what might be some good animes you can recommend to me".

    And what part of what I posted is incorrect, you're going to have to specify other than. "it's wrong, just because I say so". That's actually not a valid reason.

    And "Narutard"? Thanks for the ad hominem. Just proves you have no actual point to make.

    It's times like this that make me re-consider why I joined another forum again. >.> People on forums just can't accept things other than what they believe apparently.

    I tried to go halfway with you guys, I admit Naruto isn't the best anime. I'd be stupid as fuck to say that, you guys just assumed I said that for no reason. Like I said before, there's a shit ton of anime's that are better than Naruto. That doesn't mean it's nearly as bad as he was trying to make it out to be. It's still a good show and I stand by that statement. But I know it's not the best, you guys just put words in my mouth by assuming that.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 05-21-2012 at 11:34 PM.








     





















  13. #58
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    ?_? Why are you so mad about all this?

    I mean your basically arguing a hypocritical argument of free speech for everyone but not for certain people.
    -----------------------------------------------------------

    -_-' and its pretty obvious your only defending the guy cus you're a narutard.


  14. #59
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm defending him because I can't stand people that have a compulsion to tell others that what they like isn't the best thing around, and that what you like is so much better. I'm tired of people acting like this. Like really, who gives a fuck if it's not the best anime, leave him be. I don't care if you don't like Naruto, honestly I don't. I just didn't like how the reasons you gave really made no fucking sense. I agree with you, it's not the best anime. (Like I've said about 5 million times already.) But it's not NEARLY as bad as you were making it out to be.

    But I don't care, hate it all you want. Just keep it to yourself. This whole shit storm didn't even need to happen, this was the most pointless thing ever.








     





















  15. #60
    NeverHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wombs
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    -20
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    Gurren Laggan
    This is the hypest shit ever.

    God I'm just gonna name out a few I'm not sure they have dubs tho, they probably do but iunno.

    Hellsing, Deadman Wonderland, Don't watch naruto don't go through that faggoty shit, if you want something like that watch One Piece, starts really slow but it picks up the pace as it moves along. Black lagoon, "Blood+" is also pretty good, then um samurai champloo and if you didn't like any of this well oh damn. Oh also, Fullmetal alchemist (Brotherhood) and D.Gray-man.

    ---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I need you to explain something to me, why does almost every "true" or "hardcore" anime fan insist on making others feel bad for liking something that they find cool just because it doesn't meet their imaginary standards. If people like something, then they like it, and have every right to enjoy it to the fullest without having people tell them how bad it is or how much it sucks. This thread was about recommending anime to someone, if someone finds an anime cool they are going to recommend it, that's kind of the point. Why do you feel the need to tell people that what they like is shit? Let them like what they want to like....
    Boy I'm just gonna put it as oblivious as I possibly can, for everyone that knows a little bit (okey a lot but not that much even) about anime, realizes that Naruto is shit, and has a shit story, we or at least I am pissed mostly because Naruto is often called an anime and that diminishes a lot of GOOD animes out there. To make it simply, narutards are EXACTLY like beiverfever girls or whatever you fucking call 'em.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WORTH WATCHING
    By Delko DJ in forum Crossfire Videos & Montages
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 06:31 AM
  2. Best anime to watch while high
    By epshreeman5 in forum Anime
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 06:27 AM
  3. Good action-ish anime to watch.
    By Shocking in forum Anime
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 10-22-2011, 06:35 AM
  4. Shanger-la worth watching?
    By Gourav2122 in forum Anime
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 07:42 PM
  5. What channel do you watch for anime?
    By i eat trees in forum Anime
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 07:14 PM