Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 131
  1. #16
    rachel222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    252
    2 people right in this battle field and 3 people watching the nice war lol

  2. #17
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I don't even cave the Anime section as much as I used to (or MPGH for that matter) but every thread i check out you two are always bickering. Can't we just all get along

    OT:
    1. Neji Hyuga
    2. Itachi Uchiha
    3. Pain
    4. Haku
    5. Shikimaru
    6. Tobi
    7. Naruto
    8. Gaara
    9. Sasori
    10. Sasuke

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (06-25-2012)

  4. #18
    Threadstarter
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by De La Ghetto View Post
    I don't even cave the Anime section as much as I used to (or MPGH for that matter) but every thread i check out you two are always bickering. Can't we just all get along

    OT:
    1. Neji Hyuga
    2. Itachi Uchiha
    3. Pain
    4. Haku
    5. Shikimaru
    6. Tobi
    7. Naruto
    8. Gaara
    9. Sasori
    10. Sasuke
    I said it in my first post because I KNEW he would comment. :S >.>


    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    If you don't like Naruto, don't watch it and don't comment (with anything negative that is).
    Oh, and nice list, I like it. :P








     





















  5. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

    -Madara_Uchihă- (06-25-2012)

  6. #19
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Hey, hey you!

    Posting a stupid naruto thread is bound for trolling. Thanks.


  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Buttox (08-18-2012),Kuro Tenshi (06-27-2012),Shakugan no Shana (07-09-2012)

  8. #20
    Threadstarter
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Hey, hey you!

    Posting a stupid naruto thread is bound for trolling. Thanks.
    Who the fuck died and made you the king of the anime section? The section is to talk about anime, I didn't know we had to abide by "Empire's list of "good" anime's".

    The thread isn't "pointless" just because you don't like the show. Now if you don't mind, stop posting pointless shit. ^_^








     





















  9. #21
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Uh....... i never said it was pointless, that i was superior in any way, or that naruto was a bad anime(in this thread).
    -----------------------

    And the reason you keep getting "trolled"(in other words i post something and you somehow find an argument where you actually get upset about it), is because you take this too seriously.


    And i'm sorry, but top 10 naruto characters? Really? I expect better from you.


  10. #22
    Threadstarter
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    I was just bored and saw my friend making a bunch of top 10 lists to I decided to do one too. He's made like 25 so....at least I only made one.








     





















  11. #23
    Kuro Tenshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Playing Eroges/DigiArt sculpting (No ... At internship)
    Posts
    3,635
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    746
    My Mood
    Blah
    Ugh I wanted to write something but I just can't explain it in words really.

    [SPOILER]just my oppinion on it even though i haven't seen it for a long period:
    Naruto has been running for 13 years and lacks quite some stories quite so often yes some are explained trough the childhood fillers, but still the series is quite mainstream and the audience that would have been watching since the early days would be quite abit older despite the fact that the group for which its made only remains at lower R rating. The only thing it started appealing it for more people was when people started dieing...

    also you always have haters like on FILLERS or when you have to wait for a new episode to be released one battles the other. Without a filler the show would be better looking for sure, and yeah as it currently is you don't need to wait a few seasons like back in the early days.[/SPOILER]

    btw I don't hate naruto as a series but it lacks so much interest in characters and stuff.
    It kinda feels like the end of Angel Beats o so often when all suddenly except without going further with it.
    Last edited by Kuro Tenshi; 06-27-2012 at 09:24 PM.
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html


    @ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist


    neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    http://bakyurayuu.deviantart.com/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

  12. #24
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I think that if the author decided to finally make character developement real-time, instead of cheesy flashback after flashback, it would indeed improve a lot of the characters depth.

    Also, since there is an abundance of fillers, I'm surprised at the end of the day the characters really don't have any real backstory or depth. It seems to me that their is an entirely different team for fillers than the main anime, yet they still get the same budget for animation apparently. Which I guess is because no one actually buys the naruto dvd's as they are practically worthless and don't have enough HD for a blue-ray release.

    What also bothers me is that the characters in the show switch power ranks so often its pretty a 50/50 chance for a fight. Take kabuto. Kabuto was apperantly very skilled(he beat his mentor, he killed a bunch of jonin, etc...), he was a member of root, he pretty much infiltrated the entire leaf village, and then he loses to a 12 year old naruto.

    Also a lot of the odd things about what the author decides to say are VERY annoying.
    Hello, my name is tobi. Now i'm actually madara the mastermind. Oh wait, i'm not. I'm now nameless after 100 episodes.
    Kabuto, in the manga, constantly bragged about edo-tensei and how it couldn't be stopped. But apparently it can because he stopped it.
    -Also wtf was with him thinking genjutsu was eyes only. This was explained waaaaaaaay back and he even used kayuya.(derp moment).
    ------------------

    Anyway just some odd things here and there.


  13. #25
    Threadstarter
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    I agree, the series could be better, and there's things that can be improved. But I like it for what it is, I still think it's a really cool and bad ass series and I've had fun and will probably continue to have fun watching it. I also don't mind all the fillers, it's better than the series stop like Bleach did or having off-seasons, I'll take non-canon content to no content.

    Plus I think the fillers give some characters that are underrated a great chance to develop a bit. Like the fillers where Hinata got to shine in original Naruto or the 12 ninja gaurdian arc in shippuden where Asuma got time to shine before his death. Also, even if it doesn't have the best quality, when I watch it every week (which is on my 1080i HD TV, because my monitor is a TV and my computer is hooked up to it via HDMI) it seems pretty dam good quality. There's other anime's that are better, but, that's something that can be overlooked and shouldn't be the only reason the series is judged. Overall I like the series, and it's personally my favorite anime, but then again it's also one of the first I've seen so that may be influencing my decision. I still like the series a lot. :P
    Last edited by scotbud123; 06-30-2012 at 07:35 AM.








     





















  14. #26
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I agree, the series could be better, and there's things that can be improved. But I like it for what it is, I still think it's a really cool and bad ass series and I've had fun and will probably continue to have fun watching it. I also don't mind all the fillers, it's better than the series stop like Bleach did or having off-seasons, I'll take non-canon content to no content.

    Plus I think the fillers give some characters that are underrated a great chance to develop a bit. Like the fillers where Hinata got to shine in original Naruto or the 12 ninja gaurdian arc in shippuden where Asuma got time to shine before his death. Also, even if it doesn't have the best quality, when I watch it every week (which is on my 1080i HD TV, because my monitor is a TV and my computer is hooked up to it via HDMI) it seems pretty dam good quality. There's other anime's that are better, but, that's something that can be overlooked and shouldn't be the only reason the series is judged. Overall I like the series, and it's personally my favorite anime, but then again it's also one of the first I've seen so that may be influencing my decision. I still like the series a lot. :P
    Fillers would be ok if they ever had any impact on the story, at all. Everything learned, all the characters introduced, pretty much everything in every filler arc is never seen from again. Backstory is nice, but you have to remember that in the main story there are still a TON of flashbacks int he middle of fights. Also some of the backstory really isn't needed because it fails to make the character have any depth. I mean sure someone's childhood is ok, but what they did on some imaginary ninja mission? Bleh.


    Naruto's animation quality is low. Thats all there is too it really. In comparison to anime at this time, naruto is on the low end of the spectrum. There are a lot of things that blatantly stand out here, like the generic flashing background during "action", the lack of any real facial movement while talking, especially on the mouth.(and they talk a LOT),and probably most striking thing is that the majority of the show looks like its been done in MS paint.
    -Also it doesn't matter that you have a 1080i HD tv, naruto only runs at one setting and i do not believe anything of the show has ever been released in HD or Blue ray outside of the movie. If you think naruto looks great as is, I encourage you to watch anime like Hellsing OVA, redline, or maybe even Kara no Kyoukai if you can find it. (all in blu-ray or HD for your tv).


  15. #27
    Threadstarter
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Fillers would be ok if they ever had any impact on the story, at all. Everything learned, all the characters introduced, pretty much everything in every filler arc is never seen from again. Backstory is nice, but you have to remember that in the main story there are still a TON of flashbacks int he middle of fights. Also some of the backstory really isn't needed because it fails to make the character have any depth. I mean sure someone's childhood is ok, but what they did on some imaginary ninja mission? Bleh.


    Naruto's animation quality is low. Thats all there is too it really. In comparison to anime at this time, naruto is on the low end of the spectrum. There are a lot of things that blatantly stand out here, like the generic flashing background during "action", the lack of any real facial movement while talking, especially on the mouth.(and they talk a LOT),and probably most striking thing is that the majority of the show looks like its been done in MS paint.
    -Also it doesn't matter that you have a 1080i HD tv, naruto only runs at one setting and i do not believe anything of the show has ever been released in HD or Blue ray outside of the movie. If you think naruto looks great as is, I encourage you to watch anime like Hellsing OVA, redline, or maybe even Kara no Kyoukai if you can find it. (all in blu-ray or HD for your tv).
    Oh, I've seen animes that are way better in animation, you're 100% correct. But you're talking to someone that can watch the original DBZ and still think it looks alright. :P I don't mind if the animation is that bad, as long as the art style is cool and the characters look cool then I'm fine with it. xD








     





















  16. #28
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    You guys fucked up on the whole list. How can you not add Nagato (pain) he was the only character feared by Tobi aka fake ass madara....
    He destroyed the whole leaf village and was the closest to the "six paths"
    and wait one more thing if tobi isnt madara then who is he because i remember the fight with Ao(danzos ninjas) tobis hand was cut off and something white came out just like zetsus white body. so if u think bout it what would you say...............?

  17. #29
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    You guys fucked up on the whole list. How can you not add Nagato (pain) he was the only character feared by Tobi aka fake ass madara....
    He destroyed the whole leaf village and was the closest to the "six paths"
    and wait one more thing if tobi isnt madara then who is he because i remember the fight with Ao(danzos ninjas) tobis hand was cut off and something white came out just like zetsus white body. so if u think bout it what would you say...............?
    Tobi/masked guy, is unexplained. Midara himself appears in the ninja war so the masked guy for sure isn't him.
    ------------

    There is something like 40 "characters" in naruto. He didn't include pain probably because he was a whiny bitch. But its his favorite characters so w/e, yours is obviously the emo.


  18. #30
    Threadstarter
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    You guys fucked up on the whole list. How can you not add Nagato (pain) he was the only character feared by Tobi aka fake ass madara....
    He destroyed the whole leaf village and was the closest to the "six paths"
    and wait one more thing if tobi isnt madara then who is he because i remember the fight with Ao(danzos ninjas) tobis hand was cut off and something white came out just like zetsus white body. so if u think bout it what would you say...............?
    I did include pain....=S He's #2 on my list....

    Also, like Empire said, Tobi is a mystery as of now. But my theory is that Orochimaru had some sort of experiment going (maybe involving Zetsu from when he was in the Akatsuki) where he tried to mess with Madara's genes and tried to make some sort of a clone. This would explain why Tobi actually thought\thinks he is Madara. Plus, even if Pain is my favorite villain and I liked him as a character a lot, the closest thing to the sage of six paths would probably have to be Tobi. He uses all his shit much better than Pain, not to mention he's the one that GAVE pain (someone who's actually an Uzumaki) the Rinnegan.

    Edit: Oh, and my theory with Orochimaru and the experiment with Tobi would also explain how Kabuto knew right away that Tobi was not Madara and went and got the actual genes for Madara to resurrect him with the "6th coffin".
    Last edited by scotbud123; 07-03-2012 at 05:22 PM.








     





















Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Naruto
    By Flawless in forum Anime
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-17-2015, 04:32 AM
  2. Top 5 Anime Character
    By Music-Backup in forum Anime
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 04:52 PM
  3. [Request] KILL MARKS OF NARUTO CHARACTERS
    By adrianramsy in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 07:55 AM
  4. Top 3 Anime Songs
    By arunforce in forum Anime
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 02:59 AM
  5. top 10
    By scuartas in forum Anime
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 03:13 PM