Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Naruto is entry level shit but from what I remember:

1) Rock Lee (Gaara fight was only memorable one in entire show/manga for me)
    2) Shikamaru (Only person to actually use his brains, everyone else was HURR POWERLEVEL UP GOGOGOGOGO, w/e)
    3) Kakashi
    4) Orochimaru

Sasuke was a whiny bitch, Naruto a moralfag, and Sakura an imbecile.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well i'd pick lee since him and neji are the only ones who actually train in the show. Shikimaru isn't actually that smart sadly. His only fights were with temari and a zombie, both which ended in mediocre strategy.

I think sasuke's only redeeming trait was that he actually had a goal.

Threadstarter
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
    Naruto is entry level shit but from what I remember:

1) Rock Lee (Gaara fight was only memorable one in entire show/manga for me)
    2) Shikamaru (Only person to actually use his brains, everyone else was HURR POWERLEVEL UP GOGOGOGOGO, w/e)
    3) Kakashi
    4) Orochimaru

Sasuke was a whiny bitch, Naruto a moralfag, and Sakura an imbecile.
    So, you've only seen original Naruto? Great.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Well i'd pick lee since him and neji are the only ones who actually train in the show. Shikimaru isn't actually that smart sadly. His only fights were with temari and a zombie, both which ended in mediocre strategy.

I think sasuke's only redeeming trait was that he actually had a goal.
    He also had a fight with that sound nin, but that was small. I don't know who you mean by "zombie" but I guess you mean Hidan? I don't see how he was a Zombie, he was immortal, not really a Zombie. Shikamaru is the smartest in the show, he's always minimum 200 moves ahead of his opponent and his IQ (not that IQ scores matter that much since their bias) was over 200 when he was just 12. :S

Also, Naruto trains? He's trained the most in the show by a long shot, the only reason there's not as much time spent on it (which is a good thing, I don't want to watch someone train 24\7) is because it doubles in speed for every shadow clone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Thats actually how they are in shippuden as well.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Hidans claim on immortality was just stupidity. Orochimaru had immortality, Hidan just had a jutsu that had to have people attack him to use it. Shikamaru's strategy is pathetic really. I mean he fought 2 people on his own and tied with 1. The sound ninja was only beaten thanks to temari. He only killed Hidan because well.....Hidan's jutsu has a ton of flaws.
    -----------------------------------------------------

Naruto doesn't train for jack. He trains for a week or two so that he gets his new power to beat the bad guy.

Its ok that he doesn't train, i get story progression. But when he's the only one who never trains its kinda like.......well fuck, i guess being the chosen one is nice.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thats actually how they are in shippuden as well.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Hidans claim on immortality was just stupidity. Orochimaru had immortality, Hidan just had a jutsu that had to have people attack him to use it. Shikamaru's strategy is pathetic really. I mean he fought 2 people on his own and tied with 1. The sound ninja was only beaten thanks to temari. He only killed Hidan because well.....Hidan's jutsu has a ton of flaws.
    -----------------------------------------------------

Naruto doesn't train for jack. He trains for a week or two so that he gets his new power to beat the bad guy.

Its ok that he doesn't train, i get story progression. But when he's the only one who never trains its kinda like.......well fuck, i guess being the chosen one is nice.
    Well, it may seem like that but that's only because there's a limit to how smart the creator can make him, it is ONE dude writing it.

------------------------------------------------

Shikamaru's strategy was prime, that was one of the best arcs in Shippuden, I don't see how you can hate it. Kakashi's fighting there was bad ass, Shikamaru's was bad ass, and Naruto finishing Rasen-shuriken just in time to beat Kakuzu (even if Kakashi could have) was just fucking win. The only bad part about it was Ino and Choji doing fuck all. Temari had nothing to do with the sound nin, I was talking about the one during the chunin exam prelims. And the other one was still out-smarted by Shikamaru now that you mentioned her, she was only winning because of the cheap stupid curse mark. And Hidan's jutsu doesn't have "a ton of flaws", Shikamaru just figured out one, because he's smart. And the way he executed it was pretty smart too, if he just went for it, it wouldn't have worked.

------------------------------------------------

Naruto trains the hardest in the show, this is fact. It's a fuck ton faster because of the shadow clones, but this just strains him that much more. At most times it's his sheer determination that pulls him through, the only one that trained more is probably Lee (pre-time skip). I don't really see how him being the "chosen one" (if he even if that just because of being the 4th's son and having Kurama) makes his childhood any less shitty and makes the amount he worked any less. :S

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    We've already talked about shikamaru, naruto's training ethic, and his childhood. I'll pass.

Scot, you in the most literal sense are a narufag. You are 100% gay for naruto. This may be adhominem to you, but its just mindblowing to me how much you defend naruto and the way you do it.

"at most times its sheer determination that pulls him through" for training.
    -lol just wow.

Feel free to defend the(man i like this saying thanks shaku) moralfag that is naruto, but I'm not here to attack him. I don't need to either.

P.S. I mean no offense to gay people by putting scot in your group. I'm sorry if you took it that way, but I just saw homosexual attraction and decided to let him know so he wouldn't hide it in anymore. Also narufag is not to be mistaken with the word "fag" its simply a pre-used term that cannot be replaced by "naruhomo" or such because it doesn't sound as right.

Thanks for your time.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    >Comes into thread about Naruto.
    >Says a shit ton of negative, pointless, crap.
    >Gets mad when the OP responds.

Because, fuck logic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Man this is just a fuckin discuusion about naruto and you mtherfuckers are getin all hyped bout it.
    "Narufag" only motherfuckers who have nothing else to write say that .... the term you meant was
    "Naru's bitch" that would make more sense

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CheapShizz For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    >Comes into thread about Naruto.
    >Says a shit ton of negative, pointless, crap.
    >Gets mad when the OP responds.

Because, fuck logic.
    :/ bro i've already argued about this in 2 other threads. I wasn't even saying shit here and you get all mad from it lol.

I'm sorry but I don't wanna argue with you a subject you have a fetish for anymore.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    :/ bro i've already argued about this in 2 other threads. I wasn't even saying shit here and you get all mad from it lol.

I'm sorry but I don't wanna argue with you a subject you have a fetish for anymore.
    That's fine, I never said you had to argue. In-fact, I would like it even more if you didn't. But that doesn't make me a "Narufag" because I responded to someone's posts about a show I like, in my own thread. Last time I checked liking something doesn't make you gay. If you don't want to argue, don't argue, but don't resort to stupid retorts that make no sense just because you can't think of anything else. If you don't want to argue just stop posting, it's simple.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    That's fine, I never said you had to argue. In-fact, I would like it even more if you didn't. But that doesn't make me a "Narufag" because I responded to someone's posts about a show I like, in my own thread. Last time I checked liking something doesn't make you gay. If you don't want to argue, don't argue, but don't resort to stupid retorts that make no sense just because you can't think of anything else. If you don't want to argue just stop posting, it's simple.
    There is a difference between responding to someones post and defending the characters in the show when no one is attacking them

Know the difference and you might realize why people might see you as gay for naruto.

I mean ffs i didn't even mention naruto and you defend him.
    ---------------------------------

Its cool that you like moralfags like naruto, but keep it to yourself please.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    There is a difference between responding to someones post and defending the characters in the show when no one is attacking them

Know the difference and you might realize why people might see you as gay for naruto.

I mean ffs i didn't even mention naruto and you defend him.
    ---------------------------------

Its cool that you like moralfags like naruto, but keep it to yourself please.
    "Keep it to yourself." Says the person responding to the OP's thread ABOUT that exact thing. Do you aim to make as little sense as possible, just wondering?

Also, I brought up Naruto when you said no one else in the show trains, as an example.

You don't have to be "gay" for a show for it to be your favorite show, maybe you should learn the difference. I don't see how liking other men even applies to an anime, it's a show, are you trying to say I want to have sex with it? That's not physically possible....I just like the show, just because you don't doesn't mean I'm "gay" for it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I think you just proved my point 10 times over.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If thinking that makes you feel better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Yo empire if you just wanna keep talking non-sense i think there is a fucking place for spams and i really advice you should go there and stop with your dumb reports like wtf did i do to get banned? HUH?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast