Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 131
  1. #1
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused

    Top 10 Naruto Characters

    List of my top 10 Naruto characters! ^_^



    If you don't like Naruto, don't watch it and don't comment (with anything negative that is).








     





















  2. #2
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Katy's Crotch.
    Posts
    20,839
    Reputation
    1971
    Thanks
    2,800
    My Mood
    Mellow
    For me its like this,
    1] Hatake Kakashi
    2] Madara Uchiha
    3] Itachi Uchiha
    4] Sasuke Uchiha
    5] Gaara of the desert [ actually deserves first in my list tho ]
    And thats all .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (06-21-2012)

  4. #3
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Rofl: You listed midara and the kyubi. Who aren't actually characters. Wut......
    ---------------------------
    1. Kisame.(I think he's the only one in the entire show who actually tried to be a ninja).
    2. Rock/Guy.(Only comedy in the show worth paying attention to).
    3. Sasuke.(Only person who isn't a fucking moron in team 7 and had shit to do instead of playing errand boy forever).
    4. Orochimaru. (hey, at least he did something with his life *cough* other sages suck *cough*.).
    5. 3rd Hokage( Took a sword to the chest for 3 episodes. He may have just outdone goku).
    6. Mizukage(because she has no backstory or actual character design).
    7. Rikage(same shit).
    8. Kurenai(Only person to have a relationship in the entire show.)
    9. Sakura (Celebrating useless, annoying female characters since start).
    10. Naruto( Only character in the show who had a decent childhood, his father was the hero of the village, and he keeps saying he "can relate" to people who had literally some of the worse childhoods with traumatic experiences. He is like the the perfect troll).


  5. #4
    Threadstarter
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Rofl: You listed midara and the kyubi. Who aren't actually characters. Wut......
    ---------------------------
    1. Kisame.(I think he's the only one in the entire show who actually tried to be a ninja).
    2. Rock/Guy.(Only comedy in the show worth paying attention to).
    3. Sasuke.(Only person who isn't a fucking moron in team 7 and had shit to do instead of playing errand boy forever).
    4. Orochimaru. (hey, at least he did something with his life *cough* other sages suck *cough*.).
    5. 3rd Hokage( Took a sword to the chest for 3 episodes. He may have just outdone goku).
    6. Mizukage(because she has no backstory or actual character design).
    7. Rikage(same shit).
    8. Kurenai(Only person to have a relationship in the entire show.)
    9. Sakura (Celebrating useless, annoying female characters since start).
    10. Naruto( Only character in the show who had a decent childhood, his father was the hero of the village, and he keeps saying he "can relate" to people who had literally some of the worse childhoods with traumatic experiences. He is like the the perfect troll).
    Kurama and Madara are characters.......

    And how did Naruto know about his father when he was going through all that shit as a kid? He didn't.....

    Also I think you meant "Sanin" not "Sages".

    You're entitled to your list, but how did I just KNOW you were going to comment with something negative in some way. >.>
    Last edited by scotbud123; 06-22-2012 at 12:38 AM.








     





















  6. #5
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Kurama and Madara are characters.......

    And how did Naruto know about his father when he was going through all that shit as a kid? He didn't.....

    Also I think you meant "Sanin" not "Sages".

    You're entitled to your list, but how did I just KNOW you were going to comment with something negative in some way. >.>
    Midara is a "legend" and only got revived thanks to Kabuto. In short: He's just like every other zombie. He has no real personality backstory or any character developement.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah thats one of the most stupid things about the Naruto series. No one told him his father was the 4th hokage? Why? That seems like a pretty big thing. I mean he obviously wasn't Iruka's kid, so why did he never wonder who his parents were, why did no one tell him. (especially when his father was the best guy on earth). Bad writing if you ask me.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Sanin is sage in english basically. Each 3 has a "sage" technique or w/e as you know, so they often are refered to as the 3 sages or sanin.
    ------------------------------------------

    My list isn't negative though. Its simply stating why I liked certain characters. If you have a problem with that, well......go fuck yourself, thats my opinion.


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ethereal (06-30-2012)

  8. #6
    Threadstarter
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Midara is a "legend" and only got revived thanks to Kabuto. In short: He's just like every other zombie. He has no real personality backstory or any character developement.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah thats one of the most stupid things about the Naruto series. No one told him his father was the 4th hokage? Why? That seems like a pretty big thing. I mean he obviously wasn't Iruka's kid, so why did he never wonder who his parents were, why did no one tell him. (especially when his father was the best guy on earth). Bad writing if you ask me.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Sanin is sage in english basically. Each 3 has a "sage" technique or w/e as you know, so they often are refered to as the 3 sages or sanin.
    ------------------------------------------

    My list isn't negative though. Its simply stating why I liked certain characters. If you have a problem with that, well......go fuck yourself, thats my opinion.
    Madara does have a personality but OK. Like you said, I'm allowed to like him, it's my opinion "go fuck yourself."

    They explained why they didn't tell him, because Minato, being one of the strongest ninja in the world for his time and the 4th Hokage had a lot of enemies, it was to protect Naruto. That's why his name is also Uzumaki, his mother's instead of Namikaze, his dad's.

    And Sanin doesn't mean sage. It means 3......
    Last edited by scotbud123; 06-22-2012 at 12:43 AM.








     





















  9. #7
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The three sanin......... The three three? DERP
    -sorry just noticed how stupid that was.
    ----------------------------------------------------

    Anyway. Madara still doesn't have any personality or character dev. Just sayin, his whole character is based off a "oh hey its madara" pop in the zombie arc. His backstory is pretty much "he's the uchiha leader who fights the leaf" and again, there is no character dev at all. The kyubi is even worse.
    -But again, this is naruto. All imaginary character dev is done in flashbacks.

    Naruto not being told who his parents were.....is just stupid. Its also stupid how he just doesn't care till like 400 episodes in.


  10. #8
    Threadstarter
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    The three sanin......... The three three? DERP
    -sorry just noticed how stupid that was.
    ----------------------------------------------------

    Anyway. Madara still doesn't have any personality or character dev. Just sayin, his whole character is based off a "oh hey its madara" pop in the zombie arc. His backstory is pretty much "he's the uchiha leader who fights the leaf" and again, there is no character dev at all. The kyubi is even worse.
    -But again, this is naruto. All imaginary character dev is done in flashbacks.

    Naruto not being told who his parents were.....is just stupid. Its also stupid how he just doesn't care till like 400 episodes in.
    Except they don't call them the 3 sanin. They call them "The Legendary Sanin".

    Of course Madara has a personality, all the stuff he's done and said. "I don't care if this jutsu gets broken or if the user dies, I'm sticking around." and when he told Tsunade "I hate those with the will of fire like you." And etc. Kabuto let him keep his personality, he's Madara through and through. And saying that Kurama isn't a character is the stupidest thing ever, he's been there since the beginning of the story and has developed with Naruto. That's why I like him, because he was made to be this bad guy but really his story and the story of all the Bijuu are quite interesting. But yet again, as you said. It's my list.....right?

    And, like I JUST said before, they didn't tell him because of the risk. He always cared, he always used to ask who his parents were. No one had an answer because they either didn't know or weren't allowed to speak of the fox's attack. This is all said in the show.....








     





















  11. #9
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    *sigh* I guess you'll have to learn about character dev on your own. I'm not up for explaining how just introducing a character makes him have any substance outside of 2d "oh here they are, this is the guy i was talking about".
    --------------------------

    Uh......he never asked where his parents were. There was no search or caring in the entire 400+ episode show, manga, or anything until magically he finds them in his mind. Hell, even the kyubi didn't mention them. I mean not even in the fillers lol. Anyway, point was that it could have had at least a little buildup or maybe you know, people could have told him.( I mean "he had too many enemies?" really, you put the 9tails, pretty much the pikachu of the naruto world inside him, and you think he won't be in danger already???? LOL)>


  12. #10
    Threadstarter
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    *sigh* I guess you'll have to learn about character dev on your own. I'm not up for explaining how just introducing a character makes him have any substance outside of 2d "oh here they are, this is the guy i was talking about".
    --------------------------

    Uh......he never asked where his parents were. There was no search or caring in the entire 400+ episode show, manga, or anything until magically he finds them in his mind. Hell, even the kyubi didn't mention them. I mean not even in the fillers lol. Anyway, point was that it could have had at least a little buildup or maybe you know, people could have told him.( I mean "he had too many enemies?" really, you put the 9tails, pretty much the pikachu of the naruto world inside him, and you think he won't be in danger already???? LOL)>
    I never said he was super developed....but I can still like him as a character. For his legacy, his looks, and the fact that he has his full Susano'o and the Rinnegan even better than Tobi or Nagato\Pain did. That plus he probably also has to do with the mystery of Tobi AND he has a lot of potential to be a good character too. That's why I like him.

    And Kurama is not the Pikachu of the Naruto universe.....if anything it would be one of the legendary Pokemon. But that's besides the point I understood what you meant. But the thing is...he DID ask where his parents were and why he didn't have parents. He asked that all the time, do you not remember any of this? Like I said, people either didn't know or weren't allowed to give him the answer. Not only to keep him safe from Minato's enemies, but so he doesn't get mad and let the fox take over AND the 3rd Hokage also did it to try and let him live a KIND OF normal kid life. That's why he made it taboo to speak of it. They explain all of this in the show dude.








     





















  13. #11
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    *sigh* They try to capture pikachu every episode. They always fail, and then they go "blasting off again". I mean think about it, naruto is main-character proof so his kyubi will either never get stolen, or get stolen ONE time and then returned to him in some cheesy scene.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

    Madara is a 2d character but nothing is wrong with that. Basically saying you like him because he has __________ power, and he looks cool. Which is fine, but for all intensive purposes thats about 90% of the characters in naruto.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    He didn't search though. Thats the point. He just kinda asked once and that was it for the entire plot involving his parents. Which again, is just a waste because when your father is basically goku, it could have had a lot of buildup instead of a random situation where his mother pops in and he suddenly knows how to teleport. I'm not saying he should have been told so much as that they should have made an arc where he is searching....because thats pretty damn realistic/relate-able for orphans.
    -Just saying, its a huge wasted opportunity, especially because this show is always in dire need of plot without the use of the ever-bad flashbacks. (well not so much "everbad", some are actually pretty decent. Its just that they tend to be put fuckin everywhere and anywhere like the author wants to add depth but thats the only way he knows how.
    ------------------------------------------------------


  14. #12
    Threadstarter
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    *sigh* They try to capture pikachu every episode. They always fail, and then they go "blasting off again". I mean think about it, naruto is main-character proof so his kyubi will either never get stolen, or get stolen ONE time and then returned to him in some cheesy scene.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

    Madara is a 2d character but nothing is wrong with that. Basically saying you like him because he has __________ power, and he looks cool. Which is fine, but for all intensive purposes thats about 90% of the characters in naruto.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    He didn't search though. Thats the point. He just kinda asked once and that was it for the entire plot involving his parents. Which again, is just a waste because when your father is basically goku, it could have had a lot of buildup instead of a random situation where his mother pops in and he suddenly knows how to teleport. I'm not saying he should have been told so much as that they should have made an arc where he is searching....because thats pretty damn realistic/relate-able for orphans.
    -Just saying, its a huge wasted opportunity, especially because this show is always in dire need of plot without the use of the ever-bad flashbacks. (well not so much "everbad", some are actually pretty decent. Its just that they tend to be put fuckin everywhere and anywhere like the author wants to add depth but thats the only way he knows how.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    The Pokemon anime isn't canon dude, sorry. :S The games and manga are the more canon things, the anime isn't. Ash isn't even a real character, Red is his counterpart.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

    I don't only like him because of his cool jutsu and looks. Like I said before I also think he has a lot of potential to be a great character and he probably also has SOMETHING to do with the mystery of Tobi. Plus his legacy, the will of fire vs the Uchiha hatred stuff, his fight with Harishama. He's probably also going to tie into the Sage of 6 paths.
    -----------------------------------------------------------

    He probably did search off-screen before the show started. I get your point there, maybe he could have asked more questions. But he wanted to spend more time becoming stronger so he can be recognized instead. Also he knew about it when his dad popped in during the pain arc, not his mom in the confining the Junkchurki arc. Plus he didn't magically get teleport powers because his mom was there, he got the power to move at the speed of light because his mom helped him defeat Kurama by using her chakra chains and reminding him that his parents, even if they weren't there for his childhood, loved him. As for the flashback thing, Kishimoto doesn't have as many in the manga, the anime adds more so they won't have to get to fillers as quickly. I'd rather have a few more, pretty well placed in my opinion, flashbacks then another season of filler. :S








     





















  15. #13
    Kuro Tenshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Playing Eroges/DigiArt sculpting (No ... At internship)
    Posts
    3,635
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    746
    My Mood
    Blah
    e_e' do i really see this kind of things when i return to the forums... No offence though.

    hmm from where i left the series i'd say:
    jiraiya, choji, sai, zabuza, kisame, gamabunta, fukasaku, kosuke, zetsu, deidara

    no order though... meh to long ago
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html


    @ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist


    neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    http://bakyurayuu.deviantart.com/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kuro Tenshi For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (06-23-2012)

  17. #14
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Katy's Crotch.
    Posts
    20,839
    Reputation
    1971
    Thanks
    2,800
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I cant believe i was the seed of a war lmfao, anyhow @Empire it seems you are right, i never thought of it the way you do. However don't turn this into a battlefield .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

    Kuro Tenshi (06-25-2012)

  19. #15
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    I cant believe i was the seed of a war lmfao, anyhow @Empire it seems you are right, i never thought of it the way you do. However don't turn this into a battlefield .
    DAMN STRAIGHT.

    But in all honesty thats why I liked certain characters. The only bad part is that most of them are dead/play no role anymore.


Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Naruto
    By Flawless in forum Anime
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-17-2015, 04:32 AM
  2. Top 5 Anime Character
    By Music-Backup in forum Anime
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 04:52 PM
  3. [Request] KILL MARKS OF NARUTO CHARACTERS
    By adrianramsy in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 07:55 AM
  4. Top 3 Anime Songs
    By arunforce in forum Anime
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 02:59 AM
  5. top 10
    By scuartas in forum Anime
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 03:13 PM