Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Wait... What Happend? (Clannad AS) Spoilers Inside

So I just finished watching the final ep of Clannad AS and I'm havinh trouble putting the peices together.

When they were showing how Nagisa survived child birth and how they raised Ushio together; what was that? Could it have possibly been an alternate world that kotomi and the robot thing were talking about? If so, what happend to the world we've been following all along?

Also

Was fuko the robot and Ushio the girl from the other world?

Thanks to anyone who can clear this up for me!
    Nipples

Thanks
    Umm it can be very confusing and there is a lot of debate over what happened exactly at the ending, if you do a google search I'm sure if you can find one of them.

From what I take it though many believe it is more on the lines of the world changing into another version caused by the other world with the robot thing and Girl.

I believe the world changed, and only Tomoya remembers the events from the other world. How exactly did it change and why? I'm not too sure of that myself and last time I watched it was a long time ago. So yeah google it and read or join in one of the long discussions about it if you want more details, or different takes on it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    So I just finished watching the final ep of Clannad AS and I'm havinh trouble putting the peices together.

When they were showing how Nagisa survived child birth and how they raised Ushio together; what was that? Could it have possibly been an alternate world that kotomi and the robot thing were talking about? If so, what happend to the world we've been following all along?

Also

Was fuko the robot and Ushio the girl from the other world?

Thanks to anyone who can clear this up for me!
    Sorry i might get the names confused, i haven't seen clannad in like a year or so.

There are many theories to the ending of Clannad. Remember the orbs Yukine (I think that's her name, haven't seen Clannad in like a year) was talking about, well notice how everything Tomoya (The guy one not the girl) does something good a orb appears. Well Yukine said that if you collected enough orbs you can make a wish and that wish was to have Nagisa and Ushio back. If your wondering when the orbs appeared its when he forgave his father, when he fixed up the gang, that's all i can remember, sorry. Personally i think this is the true theory as it would give meaning to the light orbs and its also how Key (the creators of Clannad) give their anime a happy ending. In Air it was someone turning into a bird or something that gave the anime a happy ending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iZHa...eature=related

The 2nd theory is with the alternate dimensions the smart girl with the purple hair was talking about. It pretty much means both of the things happened in one universe Nagisa and Ushio die, and in the other one they live a happy life. The scary thing is that scientist in real life think this is real, google "Parallel Universe"

To answer you second question the Robot is Tomoya and the girl is Ushio. Im sorry but i cant remember why, it was something to do with the rocket thing they escaped with, but if you pay attention to what she has to say and what happens in the normal world then it has a hidden message and great importance.

I just remember something, when Tomoya makes a wish, the girl in the the illusionary world was like "i have to leave you" or something. Thats because she is getting born again, then its a happy ending. Also when the girl in the illusionary world collapses, ushio in the normal world dies.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuQXxlthDKI

Sorry i didnt make it in a better structure, i forgot alot of aspects and stuff. If you asked when i just finished watching Clannad i could probably write an essay.
    Last edited by Aznganxter; 07-08-2012 at 08:25 AM.
    CPU: Intel i5 2500k
    MEMORY: Gskill 8gb 1600mhz (4gb x 2)
    MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
    HDD: OCZ Agility 3 (60gb) and WD Caviar Blue (1tb)
    GPU: HIS AMD HD 6950 (x2 crossfire)

My Anime List: http://myanimelist.net/profile/CowsGoMooo

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aznganxter For This Useful Post:

Solo (07-15-2012),Xipher (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I just realized i linked the wrong video, i was watching Haruhi AMV xD. Anyway the second youtube link explains the light orbs, at the end of the fight Yukine explains the light orbs. It wasnt meant to be a random Haruhi AMV xD.
    CPU: Intel i5 2500k
    MEMORY: Gskill 8gb 1600mhz (4gb x 2)
    MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
    HDD: OCZ Agility 3 (60gb) and WD Caviar Blue (1tb)
    GPU: HIS AMD HD 6950 (x2 crossfire)

My Anime List: http://myanimelist.net/profile/CowsGoMooo