Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55
  1. #31
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    *sigh*

    Scot can you stop flaming, being intolerant, and just leave? I fail to see where any of this thread applies to you, or why you feel the need to hate on a shows fans instead of even discussing the show which is the whole point of the thread.

    Basically all you have can be summed up into: I do not like bronies.


    Fine that is your opinion. Now leave.
    According to you, you have me ignored. Therefor you can't see what I'm posting and have no right to:

    A. Call it flaming (especially when I provided more argument points than you).

    and

    B. Sum it up into anything and tell me to leave.

    Oh, and this is also very ironic coming from you, since whenever there's anything said about Naruto you always have something negative to say.








     





















  2. #32
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I can see what you posted.(it says "view post") I have your buddy ignored because all he has done is flame though.

    A) This isn't a debate and providing arguments against a stereotype of bronies isn't relating to the topic in any way.

    B) You notice I say something about naruto. The show. The anime. The manga. I don't rant/flame about actual people, and I don't hate on the fans in general. Talking about the topic and not its fans.

    People are free to watch whatever. I may not like the show, i may love it. But you should never hate on the fans, its their life, let them live it how they want.
    Last edited by Empire; 07-28-2012 at 04:23 AM.


  3. #33
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Funny, because whenever I tried to preach that to you I was called a "moral fag". And etc. (That was also for liking Naruto's determination, even if you turned around here and tried to say MLP was good because of it's "morals".)

    Also, if you've been reading, my problem is not with people that just LIKE the show. There's nothing wrong with watching a show, but most bronies don't JUST watch, and that's the issue.

    But whatever, you're right, weirdos can be weirdos all they like.








     





















  4. #34
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Katy's Crotch.
    Posts
    20,839
    Reputation
    1971
    Thanks
    2,800
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Recently ive grown the habit of hating ponies.


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (07-28-2012)

  6. #35
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Funny, because whenever I tried to preach that to you I was called a "moral fag". And etc. (That was also for liking Naruto's determination, even if you turned around here and tried to say MLP was good because of it's "morals".)

    Also, if you've been reading, my problem is not with people that just LIKE the show. There's nothing wrong with watching a show, but most bronies don't JUST watch, and that's the issue.

    But whatever, you're right, weirdos can be weirdos all they like.
    Hey there is a section for that: Flaming & Rage - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

    Go post there.


  7. #36
    trhim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I, myself, admit that I don't have anything productive to do this weekend because... IT'S THE FUCKING WEEKEND.

  8. #37
    war1122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Utica,NY
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Fine
    My Favorite Pony is Rainbow Dash!

  9. #38
    Kuro Tenshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Playing Eroges/DigiArt sculpting (No ... At internship)
    Posts
    3,635
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    746
    My Mood
    Blah
    Right~(like the fuq)

    but yeah only thing i watch from this base might be hotdiggedydemon's parody versions.
    Last edited by Kuro Tenshi; 10-14-2012 at 06:47 PM.
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html


    @ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist


    neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    http://bakyurayuu.deviantart.com/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

  10. #39
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by war1122 View Post
    My Favorite Pony is Rainbow Dash!
    Typical of a brony, bump a thread from July.








     





















  11. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

    Kuro Tenshi (10-15-2012)

  12. #40
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Tenshi View Post
    Right~(like the fuq)

    but yeah only thing i watch from this base might be hotdiggedydemon's parody versions.
    Eh...i watch "ask applejack".

    This bump is a bit much.........and this thread should be moved since it was because it will probably get bumped again.


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Kuro Tenshi (10-15-2012)

  14. #41
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Naruto is a shonen, a.k.a it's aimed at teenage boys. Thanks, I like something aimed at my age group and gender, vs liking something aimed at 5 year old girls.

    No, they're not more tame, it's actually the fucking opposite.
    ------------------

    No, they're not the chillest. They DO spam\promote their show everywhere, most haters get decimated, and they argue with everyone. For fuck sakes they shut down a Fox news station just because they were asking why grown men would like a show aimed at 5 year old girls (a very valid question).

    There's a lot more than ONE creepy guy in the MLP fanbase, more than 3\4 of the fanbase is "creepy".
    Yeah, there's idiots everywhere that will hate on anything they don't like for no reason, but this doesn't even begin the justify bronies.

    OK, let's ask ourselves that with ACTUAL answers now:

    1. Yes, it does. For fuck sakes it's targeted towards 5 year old girls, of course it fucking does.
    2. /facepalm No it doesn't have any little HUMAN girls, it's based around ponies. But it does have pony girls.
    3. What moral message? Be friends? Wow, some fucking message. (Also, this coming from the hypocritical faggot "Empire" that said I'm a moral fag for liking Naruto's determination.)

    Yes, fully grown males buying 20$ plastic ponies is something to worry about, even if the brushes are worse.

    Naruto cosplay>Pony cosplay. And I'd sure as hell rather have someone wearing a fucking headband than some stupid MLP shit, at least the headband looks fucking cool, is about pride, and is from a show aimed at teenage boys. A much better thing for TEENAGE BOYS and GROWN MEN to like than something aimed at 5 YEAR OLD FUCKING GIRLS.

    I honestly can't believe you're defending bronies, you make me fear for humanity Empire, GG.

    WHO'S MOANING ABOUT WHAT BAD AND NOT NOW? LIL BITCH, YOU THINK YOU SAY SHIT TO EMPIRE LIKE GTFO THIS THREAD IF U GON HATE BUT LOOK WHO'S DOING THE SAME SHIT.

    You need to take your own fucking advice.

  15. #42
    Shinsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Flirty
    For me my favorite pony is Fluttershy !

  16. #43
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    WHO'S MOANING ABOUT WHAT BAD AND NOT NOW? LIL BITCH, YOU THINK YOU SAY SHIT TO EMPIRE LIKE GTFO THIS THREAD IF U GON HATE BUT LOOK WHO'S DOING THE SAME SHIT.

    You need to take your own fucking advice.
    Are, you, mad?

    Yeah, I think you are. You're also a moron.

    MLP isn't even an anime first of all, so this thread was posted in the wrong section, ergo I can say whatever I want about it.

    Second of all, I was commenting about the fanbase in particular, not so much the show itself (although that's pretty lackluster as well).

    Third of all, Naruto>>>>>>>>>MLP, don't even try to fucking compare them.

    And lastly, nice job re-bumping a fucking ancient thread, GG.

    Edit: Oh, and Empire has been bagging on Naruto long before this thread was even conceived, so fuck off. ^_^








     





















  17. #44
    ~Psi~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Rainbow Dash...
    He can fly..

  18. #45
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Are, you, mad?

    Yeah, I think you are. You're also a moron.

    MLP isn't even an anime first of all, so this thread was posted in the wrong section, ergo I can say whatever I want about it.

    Second of all, I was commenting about the fanbase in particular, not so much the show itself (although that's pretty lackluster as well).

    Third of all, Naruto>>>>>>>>>MLP, don't even try to fucking compare them.

    And lastly, nice job re-bumping a fucking ancient thread, GG.

    Edit: Oh, and Empire has been bagging on Naruto long before this thread was even conceived, so fuck off. ^_^
    :/ The point is that you are hypocrite. Not that you have a right to bag on MLP because of me somehow.


    Trust me, as far as a fanbase goes, naruto's is waaaaaaaaaaay worse than MLP.

    Its like comparing CoD players to BF3. Its not really a contest which one has more 12 year olds.


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] [On Request] My Little Pony Scratch Camo.
    By chezter65 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Texture Modding
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-07-2014, 01:53 PM
  2. [Request] My little pony Vinyl Scratch Camo Reskin
    By tylergott in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Texture Modding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 05:11 AM
  3. [Preview] My Little Pony
    By supercarz1991 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-13-2011, 10:07 PM
  4. My Little Pony
    By Nirvana in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 10:33 AM
  5. My Little Pony
    By Scrcrw in forum General
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 06:41 PM

Tags for this Thread