Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Worst of all, they made Goku a little kid.

Instead of bringing Pan over in space, they should have brought Goten.
    Pan is like the Sakura of Naruto, annoying and pointless.
    I actually like Sakura as a character. I don't think she's pointless. She's the second best medical ninja in the world, and although her attacks are direct and predictable, she packs a HUGE punch. (Which is amazing considering she focuses in medical nin-jutsu.)

Plus I love her attitude and the humor she adds.

Thanks
    Meh, I have my different views on her.

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014

[ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I actually like Sakura as a character. I don't think she's pointless. She's the second best medical ninja in the world, and although her attacks are direct and predictable, she packs a HUGE punch. (Which is amazing considering she focuses in medical nin-jutsu.)

Plus I love her attitude and the humor she adds.
    She's the second best....uh..medical ninja? You only see her, tsundae, and tsundae's assistant. While I think her being the "medic" was cool for the sasori fight, she's not all that useful.

If you take sakura's battles you have......the genin exams and the sasori fight.
    ---------
    Ok so "sorta" useful. She plays no role story wise or in fights, her medical ninjutsu isn't ridiculous, and she has a super punch. Ok, well every character in naruto has a gimmick, nothing special really.

Sakura is pretty much the worse character in naruto, aside from maybe ten-ten. She plays no role except to whine and cry.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Pan is worse though, pan is a nice try on the female companion for DBZ(no more son of son of son), but she's reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally bad at everything and only serves as a younger bulma honestly.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    She's the second best....uh..medical ninja? You only see her, tsundae, and tsundae's assistant. While I think her being the "medic" was cool for the sasori fight, she's not all that useful.

If you take sakura's battles you have......the genin exams and the sasori fight.
    ---------
    Ok so "sorta" useful. She plays no role story wise or in fights, her medical ninjutsu isn't ridiculous, and she has a super punch. Ok, well every character in naruto has a gimmick, nothing special really.

Sakura is pretty much the worse character in naruto, aside from maybe ten-ten. She plays no role except to whine and cry.
    Pan is worse though, pan is a nice try on the female companion for DBZ(no more son of son of son), but she's reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally bad at everything and only serves as a younger bulma honestly.
    There's a reason she's with the head medics in the war dude, the only other medical ninja in the world besides Tsunade that can touch her is Kabuto. How can you say all she's done is the CHUNIN (not genin) exams and the Sasori fight? She's basically the tritagonist, she has more character development than most characters others would rank above her. I'm not saying she's the best character, she probably wouldn't be in my top 20, but to say she's useless and all she does is whine is stupid. Hey "super punch" is pretty powerful, especially considering she's a dam medical ninja...

Her medical ninjutsu is "ridiculous", who else can compare to her? (Besides Tsunade and Kabuto, she's even better than Shizune.) Being in major fights is not the only way for a character to develop. (She's actually BEEN there for many more fights than just those 2 as well.) She's a mediocre character at best, but calling her useless is just dumb. Out of all the females, she's probably my third favorite.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

---------

Shino,that is all....
    Last edited by Evanatorthefirst; 09-01-2012 at 05:21 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    There's a reason she's with the head medics in the war dude, the only other medical ninja in the world besides Tsunade that can touch her is Kabuto. How can you say all she's done is the CHUNIN (not genin) exams and the Sasori fight? She's basically the tritagonist, she has more character development than most characters others would rank above her. I'm not saying she's the best character, she probably wouldn't be in my top 20, but to say she's useless and all she does is whine is stupid. Hey "super punch" is pretty powerful, especially considering she's a dam medical ninja...

Her medical ninjutsu is "ridiculous", who else can compare to her? (Besides Tsunade and Kabuto, she's even better than Shizune.) Being in major fights is not the only way for a character to develop. (She's actually BEEN there for many more fights than just those 2 as well.) She's a mediocre character at best, but calling her useless is just dumb. Out of all the females, she's probably my third favorite.
    First off thats 4 medical ninja(if you don't count orochimaru), she ranks 3rd in 4.

She is useless though, that was the running joke in pre-ship.
    ----------------------------
    No, i'm calling her useless because in the entire series of naruto, she has:
    1. Done less than the majority of the cast.
    2. Grew up once(cut her hair) then thats it.
    -Her "character" dev. is non-existant. Seriously, from the start she wines and fawns over sasuke, cries when he leaves, and continues to be just this whiny side character every time sasuke is mentioned in her presence. She shows strength when fighting, but she does this all but one time so its not much.
    -----------------------

If anything i'd say Kakashi is the 3rd character in the series, but thats still stretching it as ship is pretty much all about the naruto-sasuke relationship, because it wasn't overdone enough already or something.

Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    First of FUCKING all before you get some recommendations ANIME plural is ANIME not anime's. GOT IT?

Steins;Gate
    Fma brotherhood
    Fate/stay night
    Fate Zero
    Guren lagaan
    death note
    code geass
    clannad
    clannad afterstory
    angel beats
    darker than black
    darker than black gemini one
    and others.

Thanks
    I think Hashirama > Tsunade in terms of Medical Ninjutsu.

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014

[ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Peice thats about 800 episodes together watching seven hours a day last you a few months. Also how do you have a secret laptop, and won't they just walk into your room?
    This is my first photoshop creation, please let me know in PM what you think, pros and cons, how It could be improved and things of that manner. Or skype gsjackson413

Successful Trades 23

Scams 0

Vouches Uncountable Amount

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Just go to animefreak dot tv and watch every anime there. Done.

Thanks

ENOUGH SAID.

GT sucked ass pissed me off that GT ended the way it did and most of it made no sense as you guys said...
    Last edited by Minato_; 09-03-2012 at 11:49 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    THey should get SE to just make them a cgi movie already.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Hm, Romantic Comedy... I think Skip Beat could fit the bill. Perhaps Hakushaku to Yosei (Earl and Fairy).

Action /Adventure- Devil May Cry, Gungrave, Blood+, GunxSword, Trinity Blood, Ghost in the Shell: SAC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12